It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mehran Keshe Will Sell Free Energy Generators for 5,000 Euros in 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Mehran Keshe will sell freee energy generators for 5,000 Euros in 2012 that will produce 3 kilowatts of energy for 40-50 years continuously. The 4 kilowatt generator will cost more.

The only draw back is that he wants 100 euros a year for maintenance fees.

He starts talking about it at about 12:20 in the following YouTube video.

www.youtube.com...

Free energy is on its way for a 100 euro year mantenace fee.

The units will contain GPS units in case you move your unit.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

The problem is if there is not electricity , there will be no fuel in the first place.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Of course it produces free electricity. Listen to the radio broadcast before making off the wall remarks. It takes at least 15 minutes before you have listened to it all.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'll sell you one right now for 4,000 Euros.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by hmdphantom

Of course it produces free electricity. Listen to the radio broadcast before making off the wall remarks. It takes at least 15 minutes before you have listened to it all.

Your post implies that we havent already seen or heard the other information available on this subject.
Many here on ATS have doubt about this so called free energy, there has been little peer review or scientific analysis on this specific subject.

With that said I sincerely hope that the claims are true and that this technology comes to public view, it would be world changing.
edit on 10-11-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I'm fully aware that you might have seen similar to this on ATS, especially since I posted another thread about this man and his UFO's that he built.

As far as peer review goes, peer review is a joke. Peer review on a new discovery or invention only means that the academic world wants in on the BIG BUCKS!

Peer review in such matters is not needed by any law in any country.

Peer review is joke a when you consider that he already has patents, and that Iran and Poland are already using his technology.
edit on 10-11-2011 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm slashing my prices down to 3,500 Euros. Buy now to avoid disappointment. Hurry, grab 'em while they're hot!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

You are alright John Smith.

How much does yours weigh?

I believe Mehran said his weighs 7 kilograms.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

he already has patents
What patents?

Iran and Poland are already using his technology
Because he said so?

Please stop spreading BS.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Mine weights 5 kgs.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by moebius

he already has patents
What patents?

Iran and Poland are already using his technology
Because he said so?

Please stop spreading BS.

Go to my other thread, yeah, look it up. The patents are listed on the first page. A quick check through out the internet will fill in your answers that certain governments are already using his technology.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

You are a cool character, and I like cool people that like to have fun.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Go to my other thread, yeah, look it up. The patents are listed on the first page.

You mean the thread where I explained that those are applications for patents and not granted patents. Giant difference! Look it up if you actually care. ROFL.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by moebius

Your right, I actually don't care.

I've invented stuff and my technology is not patented, and it is far in advance of others.

So... as far as I'm concerned a patent application is still a patent, the only legal difference is that you can pay for the real patent in 2 years or you loose your patent application rights; which are that a patent application protects your idea for a full two years and you have the same rights as a real patent.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So... as far as I'm concerned a patent application is still a patent, the only legal difference is that you can pay for the real patent in 2 years or you loose your patent application rights;

But you are missing one thing. You can fill an application for any BS you want! The application as such can contain utter nonsense, like in Keshes case. The difference is the substantive examination where patent content is examined and eventually a grant is issued.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'll take six or eight of em as soon as they are ready. Or just one 30kW.

Where do I fill out the order?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

reply to post by moebius

Your right, I actually don't care.

I've invented stuff and my technology is not patented, and it is far in advance of others.

[snip].

You have invented stuff far superior to free energy devices and Iranian UFO's? Why the hell havent you filed a patent yet?! You would be rich beyond your wildest dreams! The youtube video series entitled 'Iran is Building Flying Saucers' that you cited as evidence proves it!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
How the hell are they free if you have to pay for them?
See what I am saying?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Free energy does not refer to it's cost it refers to an alleged lack of input energy required to gain output energy.

Personally I believe that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and so far we've got NO EVIDENCE of any sort that would be acceptable in a court of law, just hearsay.

While I'd absolutely LOVE for this to be true... I doubt it will ever come to fruition.
edit on 11-11-2011 by roguetechie because: fixed issues

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

reply to post by mileysubet

I'm fully aware that you might have seen similar to this on ATS, especially since I posted another thread about this man and his UFO's that he built.

As far as peer review goes, peer review is a joke. Peer review on a new discovery or invention only means that the academic world wants in on the BIG BUCKS!

Peer review in such matters is not needed by any law in any country.

Peer review is joke a when you consider that he already has patents, and that Iran and Poland are already using his technology.

Peer review is a joke to snake oil salesmen. How does the academic world cash in when doing a peer review, as you said he has the patents. They can simply buy one if they want to steal it, bypassing peer review accomplishes nothing and makes you look very shady.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join