It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obstruction of Justice" Video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Have any of you guys heard of or seen this video about Clinton. It basically tells the story of how Clinton was involved with Cocaine smuggling.
DOCUMENTARY OF TEEN BOYS MURDERED AND GOVERNMENT COMPLICITY
Through the eyes of a mother, Linda Ives and also a young prosecutor in the war on drugs, the sad and frightening account is told of how two teenaged boys, Don Henry and Kevin Ives are murdered in Salina County near Mena, Arkansas. The boys were murdered by corrupt local officials and police because they stumbled upon their coc aine smuggling operation. But we only get this very disturbing information by the middle of the movie as the grieving mother's investigation of her son's murder unfolds.
This documentary film doesn't break new ground in style. But the content is very shocking and its implications devastating. We are taken through events beginning with an investigation by local police of the deaths of two teenage boys apparaently killed by a train in 1987 on railroad tracks in rural southwestern Arkansas. This is Governor Bill Clinton's Arkansas. One of the boys' mothers, Linda Ives is not satisfied with the coroner's unbelievable conclusions of accidental death or double suicide. Mrs. Ives knew that neither causes were plausible. Also the train engineer and crew's account of what happened as they failed to stop the train in time disagreed with the coroner's conclusions. Ives calls in an outside forsenic pathologist and hires a private investigator. Both agree the boys were murdered and placed on the tracks to make it appear to be an accident. They also proved that the local coroner was either incompetent or purposely covering up the crime. Yet he is defended by then Head of Public Health Jocelyn Elders. Eventually, the coroner is dismissed but Governor Clinton creates a new job for him in Little Rock. Why?

-If you haven't seen it, it goes into depth and is pretty amazing! I love our Government! Assassinate, cover up. Assassinate, cover up.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
That sound like a good documentary. I take it it's only out in the states?

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
mysterious deaths connected to the Clintons...

I remember one where the guy was decapitated and on his death certificate, he's listed as death from natural causes!
Well, sure, naturally death is the result of having your head separated from your shoulders I guess...

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I saw a good documentry about the JFK assassination. Suggested old Bush was involved.

new topics

top topics

join