It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Supporters Are Just Lazy Internet Poll Slammers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Michigan debate: Paul supporters dominated the event

The day for many of us started out early, and rainy. We had so many supporters from around the state coming in by bus or carpooling, that we had to set up 2 debate viewing parties within a few blocks apart near the campus. We hit all the freeway overpasses, on ramps, intersections, entrances to the campus with signs and handed out fliers to students and attendees of the event.

So, how does the MSM not report on such a large group of supporters? I thought they were all at their computers slamming polls and Bill O'Reilly's FB page? Oh wait, we are a cult of bees, so maybe our political pheromones were released?

Then came time to get together to welcome Dr. Paul, there were pictures and video taken of a half mile long line of supporters with signs and enthusiasm there to greet Dr. Paul...and all the other candidates who all had to be brought in on the same route to be dropped off. No other supporters of candidates were around and later we heard that other candidates were approaching Dr. Paul to compliment him on the level of support that he has.

So, a half mile long of supporters snaking through the street

Not to mention, no other supporters there save a few Obama hippies!

Of course this is what our great controlled MSM does not report on. This is part of the reason why Ron Paul supporters need to be strong and vocal on the internet. But guess what? We are not lazy. We do not sit on our butts with the sole purpose of slamming online polls. We are organized. We are passionate about our candidate and go out of our way to enlighten others on the issues that are destroying our country and everything our Founding Fathers fought so hard for…Freedom, Liberty and Peace.

Source

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

If we don't wake up and start acting like a collective again, we are going to lose the American way to those who would rather see people as dogs than humans.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Anti-War, Pro-Drug activists rarely show up to register to vote as Republicans.

This is why Ron Paul does not have a chance in the REPUBLICAN Primaries.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Even though I don't believe Ron Paul is "pro-drug," you do still have a good point.

What we need to do as Ron Paul supporters is descend on New Hampshire and stump for him! Get his message out, debunk the rumors and myths on Israel, Iran, Drugs, Abortion, and help him get his real message across.

The month of January is going to be exciting. I'd love to take the whole month off and hit every primary state if possible, but I don't think my wife will allow it, LOL!! I hope others take the opportunity to help him share the facts of his platform and plan, instead of letting the MSM misrepresent them.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Maybe, but even so, he's positioning himself nicely against the candidates when he runs independent.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
"After the October 11, 2011 Republican Presidential debate, Ron Paul took a 75% lead in the post-debate poll. Did he win? No, Allen Wastler , Managing Editor, CNBC.com, admitted that Ron Poll supporters “flooded” the server. He determined that the actions of a “few” strong Paul supporters distorted the poll; the poll was removed."

www.huntingtonnews.net...

What if the American people are waking up, and the majority of viewers support Dr Paul? I don't think they understand the ramifications of the Poll results. They see it as just Dr. Paul supporters flooding the servers, without actually considering the man being the true front runner.

What happens if the majority of the people are Dr. Paul supporters? It's not just a fringe of people flooding (they've made the polls so people can only vote once). It's just a majority of people are liking Dr. Paul's debate performance, despite there daily attempts to hide Dr. Paul.

They are just so diabolical that they can only give excuses when polls do not go with their agenda. They can give the man limited media coverage. They give the man limited debate time. When they give the man time, they are constantly writing off his supporters as maniacal and the man as unelectable, but the people are waking up to the bull. It's just a giant rigged system. If Dr. Paul was to make it to Obama in 2012, Diebold vote rigging would just be used.

Regardless, the more this occurs the more people wake up. I just hope eventually enough people wake up in time. You think it's bad now, just wait.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Maybe, but even so, he's positioning himself nicely against the candidates when he runs independent.

Couple of questions....

Are you old enough to remember 2008?

Do you realize that Ron Paul is 76 years old?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Propaganda... the only word I can describe it with.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yea, the problem with Ron Paul is he needs to sometimes "dumb it down" so some people can understand the message. Out of all the candidates, he is obviously the most educated and articulate in his ideas. And I think it goes right over a lot of heads.

edit on 11/10/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Couple of questions....

Are you old enough to remember 2008?

Do you realize that Ron Paul is 76 years old?

Yeah, he looks more likely out of all the candidates to be the person scientist say is the first person to live to be 150. His mind is a well disciplined, which goes a long way in life, and I don't say that even when comparing him to the other guys that stand next to him. His message certainly stands out compared to the shapeless message of others.

Did you know that in 2011, the media censors him and his poll numbers? Him speaking on TV is the equivalent of a frickin' gyrating Elvis!
edit on 10-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

I think that's the problem too! He assumes other people know a lot of the same stuff he knows, but he is wrong! People connect more closely with Bush and Perry and Palin than they do Paul.

That's where his supporters come into play. We need to do a better job of dumbing down his ideas and paraphrasing them to the masses!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

And it makes me sick how the media makes Mitt & Newt the winners because they can successfully double-talk around the flip-flopping questions and when getting put on a spot!

In other words, you can either argue well or give the people comforting lies, so you should be President!

edit on 11/10/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join