It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Beautiful Murmuration, Rare Footage Of Birds "Dancing" in Synchronicity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
That was awesome! I am so glad i clicked on your thread today. In more ways than you can imagine. i will tell you why.

Scale free cooralation. I have been searching for a word to describe an effect that happens to humans whn they turn around and see someone looking at them. There is a name for this event, and I have lost it, and can't find it. It is not scale free cooralation, but something else. Anybody know? I would be grateful.

Have you ever felt someone looking at you, and you turn around to see that your feeling was correct? Not only was the feeling correct, but you look straight into the eyes of the other person? How does that happen?

By seeing the birds all thinking as one, it leads credance to a thought of mine, and I have to give credit to John Lennon for opening my eyes to this. I can't give the exact quote of his that originally got me thinking all those years ago, but it was something about everyone being as one, thinking the same, i don't know?

What if, there is something that connects us together, some kind of radio wave, unseen, undettected, that from time to time we tap into unawares? It woulkd explain a lot of things. Each animal recieves it at a different frequency. Some people can tap into other frequencies, I think. Some people can communicate with animals, when others can't. Some different species animals find a common link, that makes them friends, while others become food. Almost as if their frequencies mix, and they find out about each other.

It would explain why we, and animals can feel when danger is about. Maybe when our frequncies mix, or our signals, our skin craws. Rabbits tense, and forest's quiet.

I myself, who is fasinated with these connections have tried different tests to see if they work or not. I want to make my own thread, but have to wait till i have enough posts. But here is a test you can try, and it works, so be careful.

Step one
go to a mall or somewhere where there is a lot of people. Find a place to sit, and clear your head of thoughts. Relax. maybe at the food court. When you relax (deep breaths) you can begin!

step two
Find someone to stare at (be careful you do not pick someone who looks crazy, so you don't get beat up, lol).
Make sure they can't see you, that they are turned away. Stare at them, and keep your mind relax. Do not try to coax them telepathically becuase it won't work. just study them, and let your relaxed mind wonder to where ever it wants. A feeling will come over you, uncomforty maybe. A thought that the person you are looking at will think you are creepy for looking at them (you'll see). at this moment your subject will turn around, and look right at you.

step three
remember the feeling. That feeling before the subject turns around was the moment your paths crossed. Or you mental frequncies. In the moment that connection is made, you feel them, and they feel you.

I call it frequencies, for lack of a better term. This video just sparked my imagination like crazy. i can see the paths today in my minds eye. Thanks.

Try the experiment if you don't believe me. There is something there, that makes those birds think alike, and warns us of predators.

P>S> the experiment will not work with anti depressents, they block the mind somehow.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Truly a sight. The Shannon River is known the world over for mystical properties. Those who filmed this were chosen, I believe, to see something this amazing. . .for a great reason.
It also a dance of mathematical beauty. . .it's as though we're watching our entire time on this planet being played out for us to see. Beautiful.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join