It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's probably about time to say hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Howdy, all.

I figure it's probably about time to actual introduce myself to ATS in general. I've been a lurker for about two years and finally decided to join a couple months ago.

I've already made some friends and a few enemies, but hey, that's what life is about.

Just read another intro from a member that said he hadn't joined earlier because he didn't want to end up on a CIA or other list. That's something I don't worry about, I am probably on most of those lists by now. Outspoken, Constitutionalist Veteran for Peace that I am.

I will admit that I sometimes react and post before I have taken the time to stop and think, working on that.

One of the main reasons I come to ATS is to find people that aren't afraid to speak their minds and that know that things are being kept from us.

Just one more thing, if you have trusted the MSM for the last thirty years, I feel sorry for you. It's not that they haven't covered some stories accurately, it's just that it is so few. The last anchor we had that knew his job was to report and not to make the news was Walter Cronkite, I miss him.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Welcome. It is nice to meet you. I hope you have a good time here.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The last anchor we had that knew his job was to report and not to make the news was Walter Cronkite, I miss him.
reply to post by gamesmaster63

I totally agree....God just don't make em' like Walter Cronkite anymore. I grew up watching him and respected him immensely.

Welcome to ATS.....and nice to meet ya.

edit on 10-11-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I totally agree....God just don't make em' like Walter Cronkite anymore. I grew up watching him and respected him immensely.

Welcome to ATS.....and nice to meet ya.

edit on 10-11-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

God still makes them, they just have to much integrity to become involved in the MSM nowadays.

new topics

top topics

join