It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is nothing at the end of the rabbit hole.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by NorEaster
That's okay. I'm making a list and checking it twice. Listing it out - who's naughty or nice. And when I pass over to the eternal realm, I'm going to find out how the folks there permanently identify people. The Primary Expression indicators. Then, I'll tag all the nasty little predators that I've identified through useful forums like this one. Tag them all, and tag the idiots who take advantage of the evil those bitches create to get their own share of the crumbs that fall off their table.

And as they die, one by one, I'll have their sweaty, little hells all prepared for them. And I'll be their personal Jesus as they emerge from the tunnel. Imagine their joy when they see me. "Come. I've been waiting for you. I have your mansion ready." And they'll be way too happy to follow me as I lead them to the rest of their eternal existence.

Oh yeah, life goes one. Long after the thrill of living is gone.

edit on 3/12/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

u r kidding right?? arent u meaning to check on ur sanity first?

my advice, try to understand that the wrong saying the right dont ever say nor said any and everyday he is the first to die forever in light which everyday become totally else while including all rights alright from being truth present superiority that by definition is always above as more free from even what it stand for a second for

Damn....you may be right. I never considered that "forever in light which everyday become totally else while including". This puts things in a whole new light.

The "light" he is talking about is an illusion.

Ribbit

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join