It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is nothing at the end of the rabbit hole.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Yes, you read the title properly.

There is nothing there.

There never will be anything there, because it never existed.

Democrat, Republican - this that.

It doesn't really matter. Let me tell you why; there is no conspiracy. There is simply this.

The world is controlled by people who do not have humanities best interest in their list of things to do, they don't care about you - they don't care what you think, they don't care if you die, they don't care if you live, they don't care if you own a business or sleep on the streets.

Nope.

There is such a bigger picture than anyone on this forum could ever possibly be part of, these people see two things:

Action
Reward

And when they make an action, they get a reward. If that reward is worth the possibility of their being destroyed - not to mention the rest of us, they will take that risk.

They are sick individuals.

And in thus, we can simply understand that this is how they think.

And in thus, this is HOW THE PLANET IS RAN.

I am extraordinarily excited and absolutely ecstatic that people are finally pissed off enough to get out in the streets and tell everyone they're pissed off. AWESOME!

However, this is not going to fix the world's culture.

We are now fried.

Let me repeat, we are DONE. There is NOTHING you or ANYONE else can do to CHANGE the way the entire planet is operating. It is FINISHED, you CANNOT do ANYTHING by VOTING for ANYONE, you CANNOT change what the POLITICIANS, CORPORATIONS, GOVERNMENTS, FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS, OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER IS GOING TO DO.

It is IMPOSSIBLE

There is only ONE way this planet will change for the better.

And that is if a universal, cosmic, alien intervention, black hole, jumping into a parallel universe, SOMETHING OF SUCH AN EXTREME MAGNITUDE THAT NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO DENY THE FACT OF CHANGE happens.

So, I thought I'd tell you all that.

Welcome to Earth.

The ghetto of universe.

Hope culture changes, and until then -

Love & Light.
edit on 10-11-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Yep Pandora's box is well and truly open, but remember there is always hope.

Hope is not just a word, it is a powerful aspiration, a motivating force, a unifying force. When it is the only thing we have left there will be change.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
They are not monolithic. They are countless secret and not so secret societies. The are within all religious groups. They are within all political parties. They may cooperate with each other, but they would just as likely kill each other. Most of them do not know the "plan", but there is one. They turn over entire countries or maybe just the odd bank here and there. They infiltrate any new movement that shows promise. They all serve Horus...erm I mean Satan though they may call him some other name. A devil by any other name is still dead meat before too long.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Agree. But those who wish to control and empower us are unenlightened. May be we are powerless in front of them. But nothing is going to convince me that THEY are powerful in front of cosmic widsom. If they think they are, they remain fools.

edit on 10-11-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I thought you were serious when you said there is nothing at the end of the rabbit hole. If you had found that out then you would be a knower of truth. But you found lots of things in your rabbit hole.
Really there is nothing there.
Nothing.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
Yes, you read the title properly.

There is nothing there.

There never will be anything there, because it never existed.

Here is where I think you are wrong. The reason you don't think there is anything at the end is because we are already in the rabbit hole. We are in it so deep, that what we need to do is dig in the other direction. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

The world is controlled by people who do not have humanities best interest in their list of things to do, they don't care about you - they don't care what you think, they don't care if you die, they don't care if you live, they don't care if you own a business or sleep on the streets.

It's always been this way.

Nope.

There is such a bigger picture than anyone on this forum could ever possibly be part of, these people see two things:

Action
Reward

And when they make an action, they get a reward. If that reward is worth the possibility of their being destroyed - not to mention the rest of us, they will take that risk.

They are sick individuals.

And in thus, we can simply understand that this is how they think.

And in thus, this is HOW THE PLANET IS RAN.

I think there is a little bit more to how the planet is run than your brief description.

I am extraordinary excited and absolutely ecstatic that people are finally pissed off enough to get out in the streets and tell everyone they're pissed off. AWESOME!

However, this is not going to fix the world's culture.

We are now fried.

So, then what is your point here? Thank you so much for sharing your defeatest attitude!

Let me repeat, we are DONE. There is NOTHING you or ANYONE else can do to CHANGE the way the entire planet is operating. It is FINISHED, you CANNOT do ANYTHING by VOTING for ANYONE, you CANNOT change what the POLITICIANS, CORPORATIONS, GOVERNMENTS, FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS, OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER IS GOING TO DO.

It is IMPOSSIBLE

You are wrong. First of all what makes you think anybody is trying to change the way the entire planet is run? That would be a daunting task. In this case people need to start on a smaller level with attainable goals that will affect change to get the ball rolling. What's the matter, did somebody steal your ball?

There is only ONE way this planet will change for the better.

And that is if a universal, cosmic, alien intervention, black hole, jumping into a parallel universe, SOMETHING OF SUCH AN EXTREME MAGNITUDE THAT NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO DENY THE FACT OF CHANGE happens.

Oh, you're one of those!

So, I thought I'd tell you all that.

Welcome to Earth.

The ghetto of universe.

Hope culture changes, and until then -

Sometimes a lot of the way things get changed is by attitude. Baby steps........What I mean to suggest here is that your first baby step requires an attitude ajustment.

Love & Light.

Was this a joke?

I also want to tell you that change doesn't happen over night. Nope, you are probably not going to see instantaneous change unless you get one of the nasty events that you envision. It has taken generations for the world to get into the state it is in. You seem awfully selfish as a matter of fact. So, once again, just a change of attitude is what gets the ball rolling, and if it's kept rolling, quite possibly the next generation will feel the effects of something positive, rather than the self defeatest, negative attitude you display here.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

exactly, nothing do not exist, evil life got possession of nothing all, i was right from the begining there is no way in diggging dirt, the only option is to realize smthg for ownself right

it is very disappointing to realize that nothing positive absolute objective truth is a bitch

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

If you're so inclined to believe that we can somehow change the current state of affairs, please, enlighten me on your perspective because I simply do not see it and would LOVE someone to change my view.

Not a defeatist, I just understand we've hit "the point of no return".

I don't want something chaotic to happen to change us, I want something PEACEFUL to happen to change us, but - look at the billions of people, the world is in pandemonium and has been for a long time. We're reaching a pinnacle and it's either going to get a LOT worse, or something miraculous is going to happen which I can only hope for.

The reason behind the posting is because everyone sits on here all day regurgitating the same crap the the other person said and they don't realize - HEY, it doesn't matter - because THEY control the show.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamjar

Glad you understand what I'm trying to convey...

And your words are truly remarkable and will stay with me forever. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
@OP: I understand your pessimism but your attitude is very weak. A Samurai would fight to the death even if he knew that there was 0% success rate. It's called honor. Look it up. That being said, as negligible as our success rate is, it's still higher than 0% ergo a chance exists that's worth fighting for. I agree that it will take something majorly significant like extraterrestrial intervention, mass spiritual awakening etc.

Just because you've reached a dead in the rabbit hole it don't expect the rest of us to lose our trajectory, hope or honor. You'd be better off asking for directions rather than erroneously stating the rabbit hole doesn't lead anywhere. Feeling in your heart that you're going to lose shouldn't stop you from endeavoring to win. It's called giving up; that;s what your doing.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamjar

Hope. Hope says it is not good enough. Hope says that some when or somewhere else is better.
Guess what you are never going to escape now!!!
So accept now and all that it is.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I haven't given up, I'm just sick of everyone throwing crap at each other about these useless ideas changing politics.

It's NOT going to happen that way....

That's the point I'm trying to make here.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

There is NOTHING you or ANYONE else can do to CHANGE the way the entire planet is operating. It is FINISHED, you CANNOT do ANYTHING by VOTING for ANYONE, you CANNOT change what the POLITICIANS, CORPORATIONS, GOVERNMENTS, FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS, OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER IS GOING TO DO.

Agreed. But there is much hope in the age that IS TO COME !!!!!!

“The kingdom of the world
has become the kingdom of our Lord
and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

In Jesus we have hope and life.

That day is approaching...........

REVELATION 1:7 (Look! He is returning with the clouds,and every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him, and all the tribes on the earth will mourn because of him.
This will certainly come to pass! Amen.
1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God – the one who is, and who was, and who is still to come – the All-Powerful!

A New Heaven and a New Earth
21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had ceased to exist, and the sea existed no more. And I saw the holy city – the new Jerusalem – descending out of heaven from God, made ready like a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Look! The residence of God is among human beings. He will live among them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will not exist any more – or mourning, or crying, or pain, for the former things have ceased to exist.”

22:7 (Look! I am coming soon!
Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy expressed in this book.)

22:20 The one who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon!” Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

No-one will be able to deny the fact of change when it happens - as you state in your post.

Rom 14:11 For it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee will bow to me, and every tongue will give praise to God.”

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

reply to post by supine

If you're so inclined to believe that we can somehow change the current state of affairs, please, enlighten me on your perspective because I simply do not see it and would LOVE someone to change my view.

This wasn't addressed at me but I will answer: Lead, follow or get out of the way.

If your really think you can't win, have the sense to opt for damage control. Make sure that your and your loved ones remaining years of relative freedom are enjoyed. Do you grow your own organic food? Can you protect yourself/family if society was to break down?

You can complain as much as you want but whether this is a win scenario or a lost scenario there's still objectives to be achieved. You either use your intellect to figure out how to defeat the elite or accept defeat and minimize how much they can defeat you.

All I see now is a terrified ATS breaking under the pressure of our current reality.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

reply to post by supine

Once again, you are being selfish, looking for some sort of instant gratification to change your negativism. You probably will not see a huge amount of reversal on the current state of affairs during your lifetime. It's taken generations for the world to end up in the state you see it in today.

Not a defeatist, I just understand we've hit "the point of no return".

You are entitled to your opinion, and as far as it being "the point of no return," I do not agree. How do you even manage to get out of bed in the moring with the attitude you have? Oh, yes. It must be to accomplish something, even if it happens to be a thread on ATS spreading negativism.

I don't want something chaotic to happen to change us, I want something PEACEFUL to happen to change us, but - look at the billions of people, the world is in pandemonium and has been for a long time. We're reaching a pinnacle and it's either going to get a LOT worse, or something miraculous is going to happen which I can only hope for.

I hate to break it to ya, but it's going to take a lot of somethings for change to happen. Change might not even be apparent during your lifetime. You want gratification instantly, and so instead of being a catalyst for change, you sit in your corner waiting for either something catastrophic or a miracle, and then griping about it all. Wasted time!

The reason behind the posting is because everyone sits on here all day regurgitating the same crap the the other person said and they don't realize - HEY, it doesn't matter - because THEY control the show.

And.......you sit here all day long reading it apparently. Does that make you any better?
edit on 10-11-2011 by supine because: quote

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

reply to post by rexusdiablos

I haven't given up, I'm just sick of everyone throwing crap at each other about these useless ideas changing politics.

It's NOT going to happen that way....

That's the point I'm trying to make here.

Well, that's different. Politics is laughable. I use it to screen the intellect of various people I encounter. Either you see it as the false choice and pantomime that it is or you don't. Either you see that 99% of politicians are corrupted or you don't. The political system as it stands has destroyed this world.

Save and get some land. Establish your own version of society. This is where your rabbit hole leads. Enough cells through non-participation could destroy or at least overpower the system.
edit on 10/11/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by supine
I hate to break it to ya, but it's going to take a lot of somethings for change to happen. Change might not even be apparent during your lifetime.

Yeah, well, screw this planet. There's been plenty of individuals and groups who have presented technology, medicine - etc. that could change this planet for the better, and it's all suppressed. Who the hell has the right to suppress things that can benefit humanity in a massive way? No damn person, no one.

Also, as far as the rest of your statements go - stop trying to attack me dude, I'm a very positive person - sorry if I have a strike of negativity, most of us do. I'm just sick and god damn tired of the ponzi scheme of human culture. It's pathetic.

I'm happy with my life, but I am in no way content with the way the rest of the world is. It's disgusting.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Can always change yourself

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Oh my goodness, you new age people are almost more self-defeating then the religious. Only difference is they believe this life doesnt matter because the NEXT one will be better or the savior is coming. You on the other hand are just saying everyone is screwed with a tad bit of the savior stuff thrown in. All you people are doing is teaching each other to stay asleep. TAKE SOME EFFIN PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!! UGH I swear I just want to shake people like you. -_-
edit on 10-11-2011 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Yeah, well, screw this planet and all of culture. There's been plenty of individuals and groups who have presented technology, medicine - etc. that could change this planet for the better, and it's all suppressed. Who the hell has the right to suppress things that can benefit humanity in a massive way? No damn person, no one.

Ok, you are riled about this. You have passion. Why don't you make it your goal to try and reverse these situations? Do something about it rather than just complain.

Also, as far as the rest of your statements go - stop trying to attack me dude, I'm a very positive person - sorry if I have a strike of negativity, most of us do. I'm just sick and god damn tired of the ponzi scheme of human culture. It's pathetic.

I am not attacking you, but if that is the way you prefer to look at it, then it just goes to show that you are consistanly putting yourself, and the outlook that you have of the world in the victim role. You are doing nothing but victim posturing in this thread. What do vicitims do when they have to move out of their victim role? One of two other options. You either move from being a victim to a persecutor, or you move to the role of rescuer. It's called the drama triangle and you are well entrenched in it.......Round and round you go until you make a conscious effort to move yourself out of this!

I'm happy with my life, but I am in no way content with the way the rest of the world is. It's disgusting.

Liar!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join