It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I opened up to a coworker about something ive noticed since i was a kid.
I never told my parents because i knew there was nothing wrong but they
would probebly think so. So what im talking about the best way I can describe it
is millions of little dots, like im seeing a layer tv fuzz over my regular vision but more defined,, more movement and completely inconsistant. My friend didn't know what it could be, maybe a deficiency, but i have been eating healthy so i knew it couldn't be that. Another co worker was talking about something interesting so i asked him about it. He said he see's the same thing 24/7 just like i do. He told me what I was seeing what actually molecules of moisture in the air and everything else. I also see tiny but yet larger than the moisture molecules bits of light whizing around like a swarm of tiny bugs, but they're light. Anyone else see this? I hear the more you become in tune with the truth and who you are you begin to see more and more.

~Sawa

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ya i get that too, not sure what it is >

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sincerestsawa

www.allaboutvision.com...

You should see a doctor.
edit on 10-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The bulbs of light is referred to when someone says they are 'seeing stars'.. usually it is a lack of oxygen to the brain that can make it happen.

I also see the little fuzz, like tiny little colored dots that make up the entirety of our visual spectrum.Not sure exactly what they are though.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I see it, its not like seeing stars, and they are not floaters. I dont really know what they are, but I can say I started seeing this and more after I started meditating regularly. They are like little tadpoles of light, swirling and appearing and disappearing. Easier to see in the day. I personally think it is tied into seeing auras and energy and not some health issue. But Im willing to accept a different answer.

The most scientific answer I have heard is that there are bacteria that live on the eye or something to that tune, somehow we see them even though they are so close to the eye. Will look for a source

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
You are seeing what most of us paying attention at times can see.
Sound vibration + light = the 3D reality you see around you decoded by the brain.

If you were able to somehow slow down the frequency perception in your brain, you can see the walls, the sky, ground, even your body flickering very fast. Everything flickers so fast that we see solid matter, but it's just vibrating so quickly it appears solid.

edit - my mistake, I thought you were talking about the flickering squigglies, I think what you are seeing is mentioned below.
edit on 10-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I see that "fuzz" as well. I have asked other people if they see it but they always say no. Glad I'm not the only one.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I see it too, and the moisture droplets someone suggested sounds really logical to me, because I have noticed that I've seen it be denser in times when the weather is humid.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i really dont think my eyes are bad, i see better than most i don't need glasses
glad to know other people experience this as well. when i was younger and more in tune
the movement was so intense i thought i was seeing ants crawling everywhere but i couldnt feel them
so i would just close my eyes and goto sleep. thanks for the responses everyone

~Sawa

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You might want to check out this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sincerestsawa
i really dont think my eyes are bad, i see better than most i don't need glasses
glad to know other people experience this as well. when i was younger and more in tune
the movement was so intense i thought i was seeing ants crawling everywhere but i couldnt feel them
so i would just close my eyes and goto sleep. thanks for the responses everyone

~Sawa

Prob diabetes or something to do with your vision get it looked at before you end up totally blind .thats a meth thing too sorry if you have a problem with that stuff Op best of luck to you and trying to figure out your vision problems
edit on 10-11-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon is the appearance of tiny bright dots (called "blue-sky sprites") moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into bright blue light (such as the sky).[1] This is a normal effect that can be perceived by almost everybody. The dots are white blood cells in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye, near the macula.[2] This ophtalmogram shows the blood vessels that lie in front of the retina. Their shadow is the cause of the blue field entoptic phenomenon. Blue light (optimal wavelength: 430 nm) is well absorbed by the red blood cells that fill the capillaries. The eye and brain "edit out" the shadow lines of the capillaries, partially by dark adaptation of the photoreceptors lying beneath the capillaries. The white blood cells, which are much rarer than the red ones and do not absorb blue light well, create gaps in the blood column, and these gaps appear as bright dots. They won't appear at the very center of the visual field, because there are no blood vessels in the fovea. The effect is rather weak, and many people don't notice it at all. It is strongest when looking at a smooth blue surface. Some times worm like objects can also be seen floating in front of the visual.

So I am willing to accept this has nothing to do with Auras based on some of the things I'm reading here and in the thread I posted above. Maybe there is a combination of things occuring.
edit on 10-11-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Please don't trust the bias beliefs of the members here. Many of these folks are very religious or spiritual or mentally ill or whatever else, they are going to fit any topic into their personal beliefs/world view. You need to see a doctor and get professional advice not advice from bias people here.

Please, everyone sees some floaters/dots/etc sometimes www.allaboutvision.com... but if you're really seeing as much as you say 24/7 you need to get checked out. If you just believe these people calling it seeing energy or "molecules" (doesn't even make sense, molecules are not that big) other such stuff with no evidence you may regret it down the road if a medical issue goes undiagnosed.

There are a few medical reasons you could be seeing a lot of dots and other interference in your vision. At least see a doctor and get physical reasons ruled out before you start looking for far fetched reasoning.
edit on 10-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I fully agree with you Darkest4 ....Mental illness can make you think its your eyes and even worse physically if your eyes arent working there could be something serious wrong like Diabetes or glaucoma see a doctor I repeat Op SEE A DOCTOR ....Just to be safe if you dont want to do it for yourself do it for your fam or friends who wouldnt want to see you get ill or go blind !

There was a guy in italy who seen god or angels and was told by these voices to rip his eyes out ......

OIp you just remind me of someone who may need some help .....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

I agree with Darkest, I recommend you do not listen to hardcore ATSers on this point. You go see a doctor if it bothers you.

I also see them, but I also get flashes before a migraine, and have poor vision - my doctor blamed one/both of those things - so I'm interested if they find anything additionally wrong with you

though it does appear to be pretty common from the replies in this thread - it never bothered me enough to delve deeper into it so...

let us know how it turns out ♥

ETA
reply to post by el1jah

Now that I reread this and give it more thought.... I did really notice it the most when I was looking at the sky, which tends to be blue - sounds like the most logical explanation to me

Thanks el1jah

edit on 10-11-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i always believed them to be molecules/atoms...not the squiggly ones, but the ones who move in a straight line and disappear...i see them move and disappear faster in the hot weather, as opposed to the cold. Just like you said though, i do see them better in the day...i can remember seeing like this since i can remember, basically all my life.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
when I look up in the sky for the first time of the day i see the fuzz.If i continue looking into the vast blue sky and really focus on a spot i can see a little orb of light and as soon as i see one it shoots off (not very fast) and disappears. I see them continuously now when i focus on the sky, night or day. Anyone else have seen this?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I too have seen them all my life and they really used to bug me as a kid but i agree with the above poster when they say it is Scheerer's phenomenon, or the 'blue sky sprites'. But this is just a theory, albeit a very good one. It is not moisture/humidity, atoms or molecules as these things are just too small to see with the naked eye.

I was once told it is the universal energy/chi/mana or whatever you want to call it. I too notice it more when I am feeling more spiritually connected, and the fact you or one of the other posters said they notice it more after they started meditating may well validate this theory.

But like most things in life it may well be a combination of many things, for there is more to life than that which you can see with your eyes and hear with your ears, which themselves are merely tools with limitations.

See a doctor if your paranoid, but I've seen it all my life and my eyes are just fine. You do not have a mental illness (unless of course these things morph into devils and tell you to slit your girlfriends throat
)

On a side note, even though they may not be auras, if you focus your eyes in a way that allows you to concentrate solely on the 'fuzz', especially at sunrise or sunset, you eyes will be much more receptive to seeing auras.....
edit on 10/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The Force is strong with this one. Fear is the path to the dark side of the Force.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It is the radiant light of consciousness.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join