It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Things Survival: Show 32: Roughing It Military Style

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ba07808fc03.jpg[/atsimg]

Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 8:00PM EST

illustrial.net

The gathered a panel of hosts, include Military Veterans, Mountain Men and just plain old Hillbillies, with a combined experience in Survival of over 100 years!!!!!

Your Panel

JacKatMtn
Semperfortis
Ahabstar
12m8keall2c
Asktheanimals
Advisor
Bear Truth and
David Wendell of Bushcraft On Fire

For this week's show, we celebrate a very important birthday...the USMC. And since there is no group of people that I can think of that spends more time outdoors roughing it, we are going to take a long look at military gear from various combat eras WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam and even today to see what sort of gear was valued by the solider in the field who often went long spans of time without being resupplied. Also we will discuss navigation techniques and expect to hear our own Marine to say a few words on the occasion of this birthday of the Corps.

So TUNE IN THURSDAY @ 8:00PM EASTERN via illustrial.net and give us some listeners while you learn and expand your knowledge along the way. And if you have not checked out our YouTube Channel, stop by and watch the videos we have up. And be sure to leave comments, hit the like button or subscribe as you feel is appropriate.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

edit on Thu, 10 Nov 2011 19:39:26 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu, 10 Nov 2011 21:43:28 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Happy Birthday USMC!!!!

This is going to be a fun show, I hope you all can come listen in and give us a call so we can chat about the topic!!!

Semper

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
While I was too late to hear the show, I was curious about the site and youtube mention.... but the illustrial link appears broken or would not respond despite numerous attempts.
edit on 10-11-2011 by jaxnmarko because: spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
While I was too late to hear the show, I was curious about the site and youtube mention.... but the illustrial link appears broken or would not respond despite numerous attempts.
edit on 10-11-2011 by jaxnmarko because: spelling

Jesus freakin......its been said a half dozen times.

If they dont get the fact they live in a global world then they need to focus on one tiny town. Bad management.

Post up at least a U.S. timetable, and a link to an international schedule.

This is not just peoples opinions....Its critical tribal knowledge. The second problem is when your available...there is some kind of technical issue with Illustrial. (could be comcast related)

Keep trying. They may get it together down the road and the people and knowledge are worth it.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

The illustrial site does appear to be down, but I am sure it will be in working order by show time

Semper

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
worldtimezone.net...
reply to post by Shadowalker

Time Table for the ATS Survival Show

Thursdays
1:00 AM London Time UTC 0
8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time UTC -5
5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time UTC -8
3:00 PM Hawaii UTC -10
10:00 AM Tokyo UTC +9
5:00 AM Moscow UTC +4

Hopefully this link and the accompanying times will assist any listener around the globe, so that they may listen and participate with our shows.
Bear Truth

edit on 10-11-2011 by BearTruth because: to fix error

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Happy B day boys......

Looking forward to listening in if i dont get kidnapped by some former enlisted for a night of fun under the neon sun .....

Semper Fi

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I got here a little late, but what I have heard so far is great.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well, was not sure where to post this, so I decided to post this here, just signed up for ATS forums, (finally) and thought I better say hi so someone knew I was here. From what I have seen so far, I am liking what I see.

See you all around soon.

Ryan from Saskatchewan.

top topics

join