It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVELATION 13:18 Is it too late?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I just want to put this out there, i don't want to seem defeatist but is it too late? If the prophecy in Revelation comes true, are wee doomed to failure. Does it really matter what we do from here on in because if this is true then there will be a one world currency followed by (it appears) RFID chips. Does that mean they have won?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.av1611.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If the prophecy is true, then God wins in the end. How then are you doomed?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If the prophesy is true, then it has been too late since the beginning. God made us flawed so we could screw everything up and He could come save the day.

My Hero...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mooseinhisglory

He made us perfect with a choice to choose right or wrong. He would rather we screw things up by our own choice and save us, than make us mindless robots and force us into his will.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hootsmanwheresmaheid
I just want to put this out there, i don't want to seem defeatist but is it too late? If the prophecy in Revelation comes true, are wee doomed to failure. Does it really matter what we do from here on in because if this is true then there will be a one world currency followed by (it appears) RFID chips. Does that mean they have won?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.av1611.org...

Believers already know who wins
, "they" do not win. They will think they have won for 3 1/2 years and then comes their destruction. God does things in his own time and sometimes that seems slow to us humans, but in the end it will be the Messiah that wins the war and not one of "them" will survive (if you know who "them" is, if you don't then you are one of "them" and i advise you to repent and accept Christ).

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Of course, the prophecy is coming true before our very eyes. I hear Christians say things like, "Well, there's nothing we can do about [economic collapse/world government/tyranny/whatever] because it's prophecy." Well, my view as a Christian is that WE DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM!

I'm going to fight and piss off Satan and his minions every chance I get!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

www.av1611.org...

Put this in perspective. A fallen being called the accuser is present on the earth. We are called the witnesses. God is called the judge. The angels are called the watchers in Enoch I. In Revelation at the beginning, the angels are given messages concerning their duty and behavior with the churches of Asia.

Revelation 1:19

19 “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels[e] of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

The letters that follow in chapter 2 are written to the angels.

Keep in mind that we are the witness. Also keep in mind that we have an advocate. Humanity has been washed by the sacrifice of the Word of God for our transgressions. We are free. Our advocate clears us of all that can be against us. We claim this freedom by loving God in faith and loving our fellow man. We are to overcome in these last days. We overcome fear. The NT continues to tell us not to fear. These things must take place.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I reckon Ed that consciousness has been overthrown by the false god (the ego). I think we may well be on our way to evolutionary enlightenment. The false God sees this coming and starts all sorts of wars, financial downfalls, to try to say HEY! Im crazy and im in charge but the Christ consciousness in us all is beginning to surface, to break through al a 2012 prophesies of a raise in consciousness.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hootsmanwheresmaheid

I have an extremely unpopular theory that the mark of the beast IS in fact, the internet.

My mouse/cellphone/etc is in my right hand.... the information goes "in" my forehead (same for the lefthanded)....

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads

I think this idea is unpopular because it would mean that we all are willingly accepting the mark - everytime we check our email or text someone or even come to ATS - no one wants to believe they can be tricked, and no one wants to give it up...

The only reasonable argument I've heard is that "God is literal" - well I agree - God is definitely literal - but he made these statements a long time ago right? and Satan is crafty, and has access to the same bible we do

IMHO - The mark will not be something so obvious like an RFID chip - or a barcode - or anything else we feared in the past

Its going to be something we all want, something attractive, something WE THINK WE NEED

Is it too late? well of course - it was always too late - IF revelations is a prophecy from God, who sees all time in an instant - we were set up from the start

It has to run its course.

Just remember, Revelations has a happy ending

Peace ♥

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
reply to post by mooseinhisglory

He made us perfect with a choice to choose right or wrong. He would rather we screw things up by our own choice and save us, than make us mindless robots and force us into his will.

Actually, that would be the opinion of Satan. Satan is who showed us Free Will. We were mindless robots until we chose to disobey "God". Satan gave us a choice, knowing that if we screwed up, God would just come save us anyway.

But oh, who's to say which one is the hero?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hootsmanwheresmaheid

We are not doomed if we are The Children of God i.e. believers in Him and His Son Jesus Christ. I am not saying that those who believe that there maybe a God but are not sure, are doomed . The final decision is God's alone and only God's. The fact that someone may worry about their position with God, shows that their heart is being drawn to God already. God will not abandon his promise. Perfection is not required. Asking for Him is all you need do for His Salvation. s/f op thanks for the thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I don't think it's the internet, what if your left handed? And you certainly don't put anything against you forehead do you?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Well said, magic!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Nope.

It will be a physical mark and it will be something that people who choose it know full well what they are doing.

It says the man of perdition will be revealed, so at that point in the game, I believe the gloves will be off as well as the masks, thus no more speculation.

At that point in the game, the world will truly be divided.

All the language pertaining to the mark references it as something physical on the human body that is received/taken.

Like you, I've also wondered about the analogies in Exodus 13:16 ("And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead that the LORD brought us out of Egypt with his mighty hand.") and Deut 6:8 ("These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.").
But I still read these as "likened to" symbols on the hand or forehead.

Revelations specifically states that they are marks, period. I read no analogy there.

Of course, we won't really know until that time so like everything else it can be debated into oblivion.....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The key to understanding the Mark of the Beast is that it is depicted as a sign of loyalty.
The Beast identifies those who don't accept the Mark as its enemies.
God identifies as his enemies those who do accept the Mark.
This being the case, I do not see how it can possibly be something that is received unconsciously, something which is received by trickery or force. If something is given to you by trickery or force, that makes it completely valueless as a sign of loyalty.

In my own thread on the subject, I offered what I think is a better approach;

Based on my previous definition, I'm going to offer this two-step method of identifying the Mark;
Step1; Look around the world, and identify a world-leader openly claiming to be the returned Christ. That is the Beast, or one of them.
Step2; Note what symbol he is using to identify those who accept his claim. That is the Mark.
If the steps are carried out in that order, and the second step is not even attempted until the first step has been successfully completed, then the method is infallible.

The Mark of the Beast

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
If the prophecy is true, then God wins in the end. How then are you doomed?

indeed GREAT POINT

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I hear that theory now and then... it's a scary thought but it can't be true as of yet. It doesn't leave an actual mark on your hand or forehead for others to see, which is clue from Scripture. It also is not required to be on the Internet/phone/computer to buy bread or have a job (yet).

Scripture states taking the mark is conscious decision to turn from God and once done you cannot enter Heaven. Does using a computer seem that heinous? No. It is recorded that once in the past God destroyed the population, do you know why He did? That is a key piece of evidence. And Scripture also says as it was in the days of Noah so it will be again. I'm pretty convinced the mark will consist of some type of DNA altering... whether it be to cure all diseases or extend the human life. Maybe even superpowers

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
it is to late if you do not know the sign of the mark or receive the mark of the beast.
Is it just one little thing or is there a big much broader picture?
There is a much bigger, broader picture, ask you self this, when did the SS number take place?
When or what year did the State ID, DR become law.
How long has the passport been around? Know your pin number how long has that been around.
Bank account number know this number by memory? Is this world wide yet?
Do you in the land down under have SS numbers or in UK in Russia, if not then this is not the mark .
ID DL we in the us have them do other country's need one to show who they are? or have the right to drive? If not then this is not the mark but part of the mark the BEAST.
Every where everything you buy new has a pin number or a bar code on it, this is the first step, ot the new system for it has to have a computer to keep track , the next step of this new system is the use of RFID tags. We all know them by now, the thin mettle strips, the next to the last, step some have received them, some have been payed to test them RFID implants, this is the final step where all man kind will "tagged" how soon how far away?
I will say this it will start with your kids , no child can go to school with out the "child find", just like some can not see the doc with out the vaccine shots this "Child find" is more like a GPS up grade it will have on it and can be programed with information remotely such as Date of birth name know address state country next of kin, health records and as the child grows so does the info what grade last completed last date of shots med history any law troubles, and then adult hood DL number ins company last known employer bank account what is owed owned when and where married spouse information well you get the idea good or bad it is coming how soon , better yet will you take the chip?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I believe the "Beast" that came from the "Sea" is a computer system. A three-story computer in Brussels, Belgium called "The Beast," is described as being able to track everyone, all of the time. It is said to be "self programming" and is intended to track the buying and selling activities of every person on Earth. Additionally, the system is alleged to depend on invisible tattoos on the forehead or back of the hand of each person for identity purposes. Ominously, the tattoo will be of a unique, personalized number composed of three entries of three digits each. Think about it, the Beast came out of the Sea, and computer chips are made from Silicon, which is actually sand. I have been told that my name goes through a computer 7 times a day, even if I do not own one.
Anybody who is savvy enough about computers would know that it's not going to take a computer occupying three stories of a building to catalog, assign a number to, and watch all the people on the Earth.
Today's computers can handle that task in a fraction of that space – assuming there was some way to know who all the people were. This is where Digital Angel comes in.

As of December 28, 2007, Digital Angel Corp. (AMEX: DOC) was acquired by Applied Digital Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSX). Digital Angel Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of visual and electronic identification tags and implantable radio frequency identification microchips.
Linky
This is RFID Chips I am talking about here.

Here is my take on the Computer/Internet being the famous Beast of Revelation, the Anti-Christ. I do not think of it as "Anti-Christ," I rather think of it as "Anti-Christian." The Internet has awoken many people, worldwide, to the origins of the biblical stories, and the men involved in the making of the Bible. the lies and myths are being exposed every day, and anyone can read these things, see the videos of people speaking about it. The Church has ran the world for several thousand years in secrecy, and have paid out millions to keep their secret safe.

“What has changed everything?” Christian apologist Josh McDowell asked his audience on July 15 at the Billy Graham Center in Asheville, N.C. His talk, titled “Unshakeable Truth, Relevant Faith,” had detailed a certain uncomfortable fact in anticipation of the question: that young Christians in America are rejecting Christian fundamentalism—and doctrinaire concepts such as absolute truth and biblical infallibility—in droves. Why is faith in God being supplanted, earlier and earlier, by relativism, secularism and skepticism? McDowell’s answer was simple: the Internet. Of course, his response touched off an immediate flurry of online activity—much of it from skeptics. “Does he or does he not think Christianity can win in the marketplace of ideas?” one atheist blogger asked. “Either you can handle the arguments or you can't. You're just whinning [sic] because you can't.” The highest-rated responses to the story at The Christian Post, among the first outlets to pick it up, joined the gasconade: “Christianity does poorly when it doesn't control the entire message and allows people a free exchange of thought? What a freaking shock.”
source

For every Christian website, there are many other sites that show the truth of the religion. A few examples:

Exposing Christianity

The Dark Bible - A Short History of the Bible

The Bible is fit for worship?

A List of Biblical Contradictions

So, that is my theory. Computers and the Internet will awaken Humanity, eventually. Humanity will draw away from conventional, organized religion, and draw closer to a personal relationship with the Divine Within. All of the secrets will be known.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join