It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain's stolen Babies......Why hasn't the MSM talked about this???? This should be front page News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The world will never truly be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
The upper levels of Government in Spain and the upper levels of the Catholic church had to have known what was happeneing here.
Why, do you really think that they know what all the people on the lower levels do?

.........Let's be real here.........
That's what I am trying to do, sticking to the information from the article instead of mixing my own opinions with the (supposed) facts from the article.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
And when you try to tell people bout it all you get is...what I can't hear you I'm turning my tv up; well turn it down; no you keep talking so I keep having to turn it up. World for ya...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

In this case, I think they would have known...I am of the opinion you are defending the actions of these people......

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
In this case, I think they would have known...
Why?

I am of the opinion you are defending the actions of these people......
I am defending the innocent people that are part of the Catholic Church and that you are implying were part of this scheme, without having any evidence of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join