It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain's stolen Babies......Why hasn't the MSM talked about this???? This should be front page News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I just heard about this topic this week and I am totally blown away by the lack of coverage by the media...well at least in North America by this......And right smack in the middle of it.......THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!! This is a conspiracy that makes any priest-pedophile scandal look tame...(I am not making light of that either and If it sounds like that I apologize)......Over 300,000 babies were taken from their rightful parents and sold by the church to "worthy" parents.........FOR OVER 70 YEARS????....Un-freaking-believable.....It seems like the Catholic Church was/is into child trafficking as well...........Sad...Very sad indeed..

Here is the link.....I hope you Read it.......and discuss it

www.thestar.com...

I hope all those people find some closure in all this......

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
When are people going to wake up and see religions and churches for what they are which is nothing more than another way to make money. I am going to get a lot of hate replies for this but it the way I feel. I do not see any difference from a little kid believing in the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny and I do people believing in religions and churches.

They are one in the same. I am sorry but the people of this world need to grow up and quite believing the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny.

I am more likely to believe in little green men than I am a book written by drunk old men about events the is said to have taken place 400 to 500 years before they were even born. The religions and churches of this world is going to be our undoing.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

They are one in the same. I am sorry but the people of this world need to grow up and quite believing the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny.

And where do you suppose all this came from? If you go back, you will always find that a great burst of energy is what created the universe.

God = Energy.

Energy alows us to live, to breath, things to move, things to have light, things to have heat. Energy is everything, everything is infused with energy. Energy is what is allowing me to type this right now, energy is what I am MADE of.

God is just the energies that enable our existance, and through concentration and meditation, you can manipulate these energies (Praying) to make things go the way you want them too.

God is not a big bearded man in the sky, God is energy.

ANYWAYS.

The babies, yes, well, the catholic church also ordered the death of people in the spainish inquistion and executed witches. Not new really...

Also, where the families that the babies where taken from unable to care for them?
I have a feeling there is more to this story that what you have said.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

Tts been 29 years, not 70.
Do the math correctly please.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
It seems like the Catholic Church was/is into child trafficking as well.

Or does it seems like some people in the Catholic Church were into this?

The way you say it, we could say that Spain was into child trafficking, while only some people were/are.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Absolutely horrendous and is not the first instance of this happening by any means.

Here in Australia, there is a very, very ugly time in our history.

The Stolen Generations (also known as Stolen children) were the children of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent who were removed from their families by the Australian Federal and State government agencies and church missions, under acts of their respective parliaments. The removals occurred in the period between approximately 1869[1] and 1969,[2][3] although in some places children were still being taken in the 1970s.

This was done for similar "reasons". The Australian government deemed many Aboriginal parents to be 'unfit' to care for children so, they were stripped from their parents and still causes the obviously associated heartbreak and distress to this day among those individuals and communities.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

How many babies were stolen by "Child Protective Services" and "Sold" to "Worthy parents" in the United States?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

How many babies were stolen by "Child Protective Services" and "Sold" to "Worthy parents" in the United States?

Many.......

And not just Spain.

From Story:

“There is one missing,” echoes her husband.

Just reeks of Heartache.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I live in NSW Australia in a town called Armidale.

We used to have a local Mayor, his name was Claude Canero.

One of my friends was orphaned out to him as a child from the Catholic Church,

This paedophille Canero abused this kid each day before and after school.

My mate has been trying to get the cops for years to do something, they take statements/reports etc and nothing happens.

Canero is trying to get him to take some land as some sort of payment for what he has done, and the local cops know this too.

If it was me i would have drawn and quartered that bloke the moment I got big enough, but he still seems to have some sort of control over my mate, like he doesn't really blame him or something.

The sick prick lives in an upper class cul de sac on the Northern Shores of Sydney today, right next to his other paedophille Judge mates.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkredfish

Tts been 29 years, not 70.
Do the math correctly please.

It says it has been going on since the 1930's..... how did you come up with that math???

There was a LOT of nasty stuff happening during Franco in Spain! We don't hear much about it. It wasn't until I got to know someone that grew up there during that time that I became aware of how bad it was.

Part of the reason we don't know too much seems (to me) to be because the Spanish don't dwell on it and wail about their victimhood for generations, the way some groups have in similar periods. They made different choices and just want to move on.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
~
I truly hope the the families are once again reunited.
Churches should NOT be protected
when their organization commits crimes.
They should be stripped of any authority.
If someone is truly god fearing then they would already
know that there is only one authority (unless they are
hypocrites). Unfortunately most 'religious' people these
days have become the worlds worst hypocrites,
and will keep supporting these types of criminals.

God = Energy.

What does that have to do with churches ? ? ?

edit on 9/11/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Also,
In 1974 the university here tested HAARP, as they did in a couple of other places before the built the Alaska grid.
Anyhow, guess who's property they tested it on, that's right, our paedophille Ex Mayor's property.
If you google maps to invergowrie armidale, you will the yarrowitch/armidale road, the property was on the corner of this and pinegrove rd.

afaik
edit on 9-11-2011 by afaik because: Got the date wrong

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
~

As many as 300,000 babies fraudulently stolen between 1960 and 1989 by a network of doctors, midwives, priests and nuns who then sold them for profit.

Unbelievable, and they called themselves 'christian'

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Children raised this way are often told constantly by the abuser how much the abuser loves them. I think it really messes them up to the point that they can't feel the hate they should feel for the abuser. It is very sad and the abused needs to get psychological help to regain the proper perspective of the abuser!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

And where do you suppose all this came from? If you go back, you will always find that a great burst of energy is what created the universe.

God = Energy.

Energy alows us to live, to breath, things to move, things to have light, things to have heat. Energy is everything, everything is infused with energy. Energy is what is allowing me to type this right now, energy is what I am MADE of.

God is just the energies that enable our existance, and through concentration and meditation, you can manipulate these energies (Praying) to make things go the way you want them too.

God is not a big bearded man in the sky, God is energy.

ANYWAYS.

The babies, yes, well, the catholic church also ordered the death of people in the spainish inquistion and executed witches. Not new really...

Also, where the families that the babies where taken from unable to care for them?
I have a feeling there is more to this story that what you have said.

Wow all those people praying and praying " you can manipulate these energies (Praying) to make things go the way you want them too. "? Really...then why is the world such a mess? Is this the way they prayed for things to go then?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes...Spain was into it...With the aid of the Catholic Church....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

All the people in Spain and all the people in the Catholic Church?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I thought I would add this, as it has tons of info about what this thread is about.

BTW, I know of at least one of the places on the list that are still places for children that is still operational in NYC (Staten Island) and still houses children till this day.

www.childrensprotection.info...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'm just referring to the fact that the government of Spain with the help and support of the Catholic church "Lied and stole" these children from their families. These people (up to 300,000 of them) were led to believe that the baby they just had was dead. In fact they were sold to families that the governemnt and the church considered to be better parents.... Some of the organizations in your article were referring to the children who were given up by their parents or were actually parentless......Big difference...I'm still surprised by the total lack of attention this has received...I guess this is not that newsworthy. Not like it's a story about some country about to collapse the world economy............

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Not all the people in Spain and Not everyone in the Catholic church,,,C'mon...I don't believe I said that....The upper levels of Government in Spain and the upper levels of the Catholic church had to have known what was happeneing here..........Let's be real here.........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join