It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

A picture, Wikipedia link and Video is a lot more convincing than what you're slinging.

What have you posted? Opinion and Rhetoric.

Let's cut the crap, you know damn well Iran has had their hand in the conflict all the denial in the world cant change facts.

DEAL with it.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Sitting from where I am sitting, our economy is FANTASTIC!!!
reply to post by AlertInMi

Then quite frankly, you're utterly delusional.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Last time I checked, no other political leader was hoping for armageddon on the floor of the U.N..

But hey! Keep on defending him.

He's counting on it.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by jademegjosh

Might be a good book for you.

Propaganda

Seriously

Propaganda! The USA has nothing on Iran!

Case in point:
www.youtube.com...

This nice little video shows how once a week the Iranian clergy holds prayer meetings (religion being a very powerful tool to get those to do as you want) and they chant "Death to USA, Death to Israel!".

Can you imagine the calls of rascism and more that would be heaped on those who do this in the USA? Makes us here in the west look a lot more civilized and a lot less brainwashed, dont you think?

edit on 10-11-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

than what you're slinging.

I'm not "slinging" anything. Yes, it may be difficult to understand this concept Slayer, but perhaps I can enlighten you. This is a discussion board and what people do is they post their opinions and thoughts on particular topics or issues.

You are free to disagree with them as is your right.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I wouldn't give him that much credit...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8bf80cfb375.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Why can't Iran have a share of the pie anyway?

If they want to supply oppresive or tyranical groups with weapons why can't they?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander right?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That's because they haven't had the means to,

They are cowards, and have only have the means to fund terrorism,

More propaganda from the Iranians

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I'm not "slinging" anything. Yes, it may be difficult to understand this concept Slayer, but perhaps I can enlighten you.

Proceed

This is a discussion board and what people do is they post their opinions and thoughts on particular topics or issues.

Yes and we both have. You asked for evidence I provided it then you turn right around and tried to down play it with more opinion and rhetoric....

You are free to disagree with them as is your right.

Thank you for informing me of something I'm already aware of and have exercised.
Now prove Iran has not been involved. Hopefully with something substantial.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Why would I be delusional for being in the best financial position of my life? That's delusional? Sheeeeeeet, bring on the straight jacket.. Or..... maybe I am good at "transform and adapt" ... survival of the fittest comes to mind...

Like a baws!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Wrong sir.

Can you or any other member provide me with links as to how many U.S troops have died in Iraq or Afghanistan as a direct result of Iranian interference? I mean actual proof. Solid figures.

That is what I said in my previous post and so far neither you or anybody else has been able to provide that.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AlertInMi

You were making out the U.S economy was in great shape. It is not.

The American Empire is in it's death throes.....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

If they want to supply oppresive or tyranical groups with weapons why can't they?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander right?

So you really dont give a rats a** about peace in the world i guess. Your angry at the USA and want someone to knock them down a peg. Real mature.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

You really believe that? You CAN NOT honestly believe that..... If you do, it is you my friend that should seek some sort of education.

A large portion of the country might be struggling.... But if you think we are going to fade into the back ground like a Canada or a Mexico, you are delusional!
edit on 10-11-2011 by AlertInMi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Now prove Iran has not been involved.

This is very funny Slayer. You're unable to provide evidence or to respond to what I originally asked. Because of this fact you're now backtracking and asking me to provide proof that Iran ISN'T involved.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
and we have bases is 175+ countries.

I can't believe you got so many stars for posting FALSE INFORMATION. The audience is just too lazy to look it up themselves, I guess. It's more like 63 countries. There are 196 countries total in the world, so your number just screams "wrong".

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Who here is advocating they can't have a slice? I'm not. Iran has a right to defend itself but that right does not extend to supplying, equipping, training and supporting insurgencies all around the region then sit back in denial and act the victim.

Sure go right ahead but remember, they will be held accountable for the bloodshed on their hands.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

On the contrary I do not want America to be harmed, nor do I want Iran or any other country to come to harm.

I am just highlighting the hypocrisy of the United States again.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

and overthrow their tyrannical Government

Ah that would be the tyranical government that the CIA helped put in place and then supported for decades?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

KRAM - How long are you going to hide behind a lie? HE PROVIDED proof, which you have done nothing but bark opinions and rhetoric. His sources weren't good enough.... At least he provided sources and proof.

You are typical... All you have to back your opinion is hate. It is sad if you really think about it... really sad!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join