It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EAS and the DJIA fall ... what gives?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
After the EAS alert here in the US the DJIA took a fall, is there something happening after all? or is this something about nothing

edit on 9-11-2011 by bekod because: editting
money.cnn.com...
edit on 9-11-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Looks like Asteroid YU55 hit DJIA!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I can't speak to anything actually happening...if it did, we will find out soon via the twiiter and the facebook etc, but it is an interesting coincidence to say the least.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Anonymouscitizen mentioned this in the thread titled "so the EAS test". If thats where you got the idea to make this thread, should give him credit. Just saying

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

nice thought but it is still there other wise "no Info available " would be the words not the fall

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
After the EAS alert here in the US the DJIA took a fall

No, I'm seeing no connection to the test at all.
Trading seems to be rather similar to what it had been the previous few hours.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I just went to check the DJI it says it dropped 370 points?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Italy is gonna need a bailout.

No one has enough money to bail them out.

Europe is finished.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i live in abilene tx and was watching rachel ray a litlle bit ago and a emergency alert came on and said homeland security entrance point emergency alert has been issued for district of columbia the eas stayed about 10 min and then went off. i live next to dyess airforce base and since the alert i have heard 2 b1 take off just thought everyone would like to hear about it..... the eas was at 103pm approximately

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
here is the link i wanted to post for some reason did not want to come up www.marketwatch.com... so i used the other link to state the fall but in the chart right after 2pm the fall starts this is what i am getting at, and then there reports of some alert on the east coast that was in the EAS test DC area will look for that, it is a ATS post so... well you know could be just ATS

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dick7704

thanks that was what i was going to look for, wonder if 11/9/11 is going to be 9/11? then again nothing at all, it turns out the entrance point is just the way it is broadcasted one station to the next. oh well cant win them all

edit on 9-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
BUT WHILE I WAS WATCHING THIS I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING THAT SAID THIS IS A TEST THOSE WORDS WERE NEVER SEEN ON THE EAS

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Italy is gonna need a bailout.

No one has enough money to bail them out.

Europe is finished.

As is the U.S....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dick7704

that is what you were to hear, they do have bugs in the EAS that do need fixing and this is one www.slidellsentry.com... from the link

The nationwide test will occur at 1 p.m. central time Wednesday and may last up to three and a half minutes. The public will hear a message indicating, “This is a test.” The audio message will be the same for radio, television, and cable, however what the viewer will see across the TV will say “ The Primary Entry Point Network has issued an Emergency Action Notification,” but will not say “This is a Test”. Please do not call 9-1-1 during this time unless you are experiencing a true emergency.
each one is different as to what you will here some are not linkable others to long to copy but this is the jest of it

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is what comes to my mind!

Hope you guys like it!

top topics

join