It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Store

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
An ATS Store with all the usual logoed T-shirts, coffee mugs, beer coozies and baseball caps wouldn't be too awful unique.

Unique Idea:

ATS Worry Warts - make them out of that fleshy feeling rubber, dyed wart colour, and put a squeaky toy inside (like pet toys). Small enough to fit in a pocket. When you get worried about anything, divert your attention by playing with the toy in your pocket.

Put your new ATS Store product ideas here.
edit on 8/11/2011 by Trexter Ziam because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
How about

The ATS Guide to the galaxy

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
How about a Men in Black Doll set with a UFO and car?
I want a mini laptop with an ATS screen for the dolls.
A set of aliens of various species would be superb. That could be based on actual documentation, speculative as it may be. It would be perfect if all of the aliens (at least 33) could sit inside the space ship. I want the seats to be around the edge in a circle. The top should lift off the UFO for play. Maybe a White House and an Obama (don't let the dog eat Obama) doll to give disclosure! That would be even cooler than a Camp FEMA coloring book.
My kids would LOVE that! Hell, I'd love that!
edit on 9/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because:
Endless ideas...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

While I don't know this definite, but I believe I raed somewhere that there was once an ATS store??Am I correct?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
When you get worried about anything, divert your attention by playing with the toy in your pocket.

Uhhh, Yeah. I'd rather have my wife...erm, nevermind.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You mean this place: ATS Store

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

good job..mystery solved!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

I Love this idea! ATS action figures!? I'm all for it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Also, something that would be easier and more cost effective to do but along the same lines of the "official" documented aliens would be got an artistic person (I'm sure there's plenty here) to do some prints. They would have to take some time to compile all of the specific physical traits that most people have described for the various races, but it could be done. You could make regular pretty color pictures and/or go for an amusing "mug shot" or possibly wanted poster style print.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I love all the cool ideas so far. Thanks!

How about ATS Monopoly? There's a company that makes Monopoly games special order. You tell them what you want for the various properties and cards to say.

Example:

Instead of Railroads - Area 51 ... and?

Instead of the Utilities - Mainstream News Media and the other one as Alternative News Media? There must be a better idea for this set.

Instead of Properties - Government Agencies

And there's oodles of options with the cards.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Tin foil baseball caps

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Pet Moon Rocks (fake of course) with a Certificate of Inauthencity

A reptilian ChiaPet that grows sprouts when watered. Maybe Icke would model for it
joking of course.

There's a company that makes special order card decks. You supply the pictures. Card deck with pictures of mythological creatures on the diamonds suit, cryptozoological creatures on the hearts suit, alien entity protypes on the spades suit, and ... hearts suit gets ... ?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Maybe a deck of cards, showing every members avatar, and a brief summary of the members memorable postings and actions.

There could be the Golden Class series, the Silver one, etc.

A deck of a few thousand cards would be a thrill! Ninjas could kill forever with it!

top topics

join