It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Filmed By Chinese Space Program

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Good edit, it puts better clarity into the context of your words.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalPriapism
That thing must be massive. As to the "Blue Planet," I am undecided.
If it were an object then how would you know what its size was from that? You wouldn't know would you.... unless you knew how far away it was?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is obviously a lens flare. This should not be up for interpretation. We should be realistic about these things. I am open to proof if people offer it, this is not proof, this is a lens flare.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have the planet again...what dopes they have it labeled a lens flare too....they have no idea what they have, oh yeh this is SARCASM....

It is freakin lens flare....stop embarrassing yourselves.

By the way for the people that are asking others to prove it is lens flare...prove that it is Nibiru...

The claim of the thread is Nibiru filmed by Chinese..etc...so prove it is.
edit on 8-11-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If you Pause it just right.. LOL

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

No amount of evidence I can provide will convince you it is anything but a blue planet, short of launching your @ss into space to have a looksie yourself.

It is lens flare. The video itself is "beyond a reasonable doubt." Look it up. See other examples available to you all over the internet.

IF, IF, IF it were Nibiru/Planet X/Cybertron, there would be exceedingly significant, observable effects that would prove that it's not lens flare. But that's not happening.

Thanks for coming out.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
How do these people not even realize that if there was something that huge out there...why has no one else seen it....like ummmm....EVERYONE...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Camera is changing altitude "pretty much"the total duration of the flight. I vote for something strange, but why can't we see it?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo
No its not. Using names and big bold letters proves nothing. Prove that its a lens flare.

...sigh.... Yes it is! And no I did not call anyone a name, but hey, you believe a giant blue planet is hovering over the earth in this video, so common sense I suppose doesn't apply here.

As for you're little "Prove that it's a lens flare" challenge. I could simply tell you to prove that it isn't, but we both know where that will lead.

So, without further adieu...

Lense Flare!
'nuff said

Careful who you challenge, you never know if they have the tools and the means to deny your ignorance.

*drops the mic and walks off like a pimp*

edit on 8-11-2011 by Lighterside because: added dramatic ending! lol

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

I'm sorry that you actually had to spend time to do that because of certain extremely dense people. If that doesn't show them, there is really just no hope and you should walk away proudly.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If this is what you say it is I should be able to walk outside, look up, and see this with my own two eyes... but we all know that I can't.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Whoever believes this is really a planet put your hands in the air. Now, make a fist with those hands and hit yourself on the head until you realize that this would be extremely visible from land, nevermind the fact that scientists have named this new planet, "LensFlare". Dum dum dum dum dummmm! Throw a "b" after every one of those!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

It's not a planet pal. Unless it's one that can move up and down! It's as high as the top part of the sun when ya first see it but later on is more near middle. Just a lens flare thingy from the sun me thinks.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow why would anyone think this is a blue star? It is clearly a lens flare.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Camera glare. Not a blue planet and the blue star kachina is an actual blue star that is 60,000 LY's out. Nothing to see here, move along.

"Nibiru" is the babylonian name for jupiter and it is not blue, it is red. Kthxbai.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So where did the 'evidence' come from and which countries goods are considered rubbish.. etc etc etc..... oh China!!

This is funny that people 'see' stuff. It's like being in a physc ward.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Gerizo

Sorry, didn't realize being a new member disqualifies you from having a brain.

Ok, then what is the blue object?

Why can't the rest of us see it from Earth?

A thing that size in that video would be seen by every amateur astronomer in the world. But it isn't. Because it's not there.

No, not having a brain disqualifies you from having a brain. Why was the lens flare not to the left of the sun or below?

The object is exactly to the right of the sun and above where it disappeared to the left of it a short time ago. -----------------------------

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join