It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

building a ufo receiver transmitter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
this is what i am going to build and test as soon as i get clear sky's! its is used for wireless audio over light!

circuit

finished build

i am going to use this device to make contact with the occupants of the alien craft! if that is what thy are? also if thy use light for communication! i can communicate using light? i understand if this is confusing to most people. it is my own personal quest! update links should work now!

update: this is just an idea! i do not want the FAA on my butt!
update: i am not going to point it at craft! only star systems, planets.etc unless it does not interfere with FAA rules!
edit on 7-11-2011 by eroutt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Links don't work mate - (much like this device wont)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eroutt

Am I missing something here...A picture or plan...Blueprint of said device? A description would suffice, otherwise I'm baffled

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Links don't work mate - (much like this device wont)

sorry my images did not show up? links should work now.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
lol you will not be able to draw enough power to run such a device .

The power needed to send out the frequenices in every which way ! Not to mention jamming other signals by your trial and error device lol. Could cause planes to fall out the sky ! I wanna mess around with this stuff also , but its those pesky consequences of my actions that holds me back lol.

Espically when it comes to other peoples safety

But if you get it to work , then all the power to ya ! but please take every safety percaution .

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Let me be the first to wish you good luck!

I have my doubts you'll succeed...

But I admire your proactive attitude and example.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
An analog modem (modulator/demodulator) using light.
No big deal. Very easy to build. Neat project.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Actually this has as much chance as working as anything, presuming that the craft has the instrumentation on board to warn the pilot that the laser hitting it is modulating at audio frequencies and the pilot decides to try demodulating it and recognizes English. The problem you will have with these circuits is that the receiver is not particularly sensitive and could use some filtering to eliminate the 60 and 120 hz interference from city lights that will overwelm the receiver. But if you make contact receiving may not even be nessassery at that point.
edit on 7-11-2011 by dainoyfb because: Damn you autocorrect!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

I think if he aims at a craft he sees with the laser it could work. Just better not be a airplane. Might want to use a near infrared laser just to be sure and hope the UFO doesn't interpret it as an incoming laser guided missle.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
One you are going to end up pointing the laser at a plane and having the FAA after you.
Or you are going to point a laser at a alien space ship and they will see it as an attack and open fire on you.
And if you did not know it there is a Federal law about even trying to make contact with a UFO which is odd seeing as they say there are no UFO. To put it simple as I can, forget this idea or you may be sorry.

www.weeklyuniverse.com...

edit on 11/7/2011 by fixer1967 because: to add link

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
One you are going to end up pointing the laser at a plane and having the FAA after you.
Or you are going to point a laser at a alien space ship and they will see it as an attack and open fire on you.
And if you did not know it there is a Federal law about even trying to make contact with a UFO which is odd seeing as they say there are no UFO. To put it simple as I can, forget this idea or you may be sorry.

www.weeklyuniverse.com...

edit on 11/7/2011 by fixer1967 because: to add link

You made my night with this post

Second

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i will make sure there are no airplanes flying around before i use this device! and also before i use this in any way i am going to follow the rules of faa! i don't seek to get in trouble.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i found one online. not sure it works.

this is what you need.

1. tin foil.

2. tape.

3. scissors.

shape into hat and place on head. wait for alien transmissions.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well...I think you believe this will work and I can't knock you. I'm also convinced you won't head out to the airport with it. Turn sound into light and hope the other end can decode it. Here's hoping it all pans out

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i found one online. not sure it works.

this is what you need.

1. tin foil.

2. tape.

3. scissors.

shape into hat and place on head. wait for alien transmissions.

no that only blocks transmissions! lol! good one

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ive seen this done before. Its been used in the past as a high tech bug. You shine a laser pointer at a window and then pick up the reflection. you then used this device or one similar to turn the light into sound.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Ive seen this done before. Its been used in the past as a high tech bug. You shine a laser pointer at a window and then pick up the reflection. you then used this device or one similar to turn the light into sound.

so would it not work on an ET craft? i think it would! if we could spy on a craft then at least we would know if its ET or just air force or whatever.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
i am just so tired of all this coverup! at least i am willing to try to do something about it then set on my freaking pc and get no where! it makes me sad that our world and universe is so hidden from us. this summer i am going to go all out and nothing will stop me! thanks every one for there comments

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by eroutt

so would it not work on an ET craft? i think it would! if we could spy on a craft then at least we would know if its ET or just air force or whatever.

Who can tell. Most people go their entire lives without seeing a UFO. So unless you are planning to carry the device around with you 24/7 you could be waiting a long time to test it.

Also shining strong lights or lasers at airborne craft in the hope they are UFO's is likely to get you into a LOT of trouble if you shine it at an aircraft or helicopter by mistake.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by eroutt

Who can tell. Most people go their entire lives without seeing a UFO. So unless you are planning to carry the device around with you 24/7 you could be waiting a long time to test it.

Also shining strong lights or lasers at airborne craft in the hope they are UFO's is likely to get you into a LOT of trouble if you shine it at an aircraft or helicopter by mistake.

i see what your saying and it would be hard to know if it was a 100% alien craft! i think i will find something else that will be just as good but does not cause trouble.

<<   2 >>

join