It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot Prophecy 1st quarter 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
January 2012
CARDS: Empress, Page of Pentacles.
There will be false stableness and a bad leader will begin to make a campaign. Good advice will be given, but it’s not clear if it will be noticed in time. There is a solution to the NWO problem but it will be mocked and made fun of.
People will be working for the greater good, but a lack of concentration will hinder them. There will be increases in public knowledge of the NWO and the false leaders.
February 2012
CARDS: Justice, Queen of Swords.
Law and authority will come crashing in on the people. There will be much conflict and disorganization among the people and authority will take fast control. This is possible Martial Law. The innocent will be charged with false crimes.
An important decision will be made. The Global Elite will take a big step forward in their plans to slander the populous. There will be a lot of cruelty in this time as the Elite tighten the noose.
Possible Martial Law
CARDS: The Lovers, 3 of Swords.
A choice will be made that will influence future events. This will bring unpleasant encounters with the police that will betray the trust of the people.
The authority will restrict individualism and scorn free thought. There will be a lot of skepticism and treachery. This will also bring about vile behavior and contradiction and error in the system.
March 2012
CARDS: The Hermit, 10 of Cups.
People will stand divided. Freedom will be hindered greatly and the populace is in general decline, economic or possible die off will take place. The Global Elite will have hidden protection and portray restraint.
There maybe a war. There will be hope for a better future and positive changes. There will be disagreements among the nations of the world as the Elite tighten their grip. The people will feel abandoned by their leaders.
Characteristics of “Person behind Global Elite”
CARDS: The World, 5 of Cups.
This person has divine protection and is a traveler of sorts. She has obstacles to her success and unpleasant relationships in her life. She has general good luck, but is hindered by imperfections and a possible reversal in her good luck. Money and love are issues with her. She has gone through a painful ordeal and deals with frustration in life. Though happiness and harmony have been found, they do have draw backs for her. She also has money issues, but has alliances to deal with her faults.
About the Decline
CARDS: 3 of Pentacles, 4 of Wands.
There is simply a lost opportunity and humiliation in the business world. There will be corruption and concerns of corruption. There will at some point be something that will bring great rewards later.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
We just lost another member... Oh why! nooh! di painnn!!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

I assume you did this reading yourself? I find it very interesting. I don't know much about Tarot, but thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

I did the reading myself and I'm planning to keep going until the end of the human race are 2020, whichever comes first. With an extinction level event at the end of 2014, I really doubt my readings will have to go all that far. I'm still asking questions on parts of 2013 and 14 and then I'll post them.

top topics

join