It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO seen in North of Brazil (rainforest area) everyday for the last 15 years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"I sped up and the light disappeared into the ground!"

Just found this while ratching about on the web looking for UFO material. The headline caught my head straight away. According to the article this is a phenomena that has been happening in the Rondôria State, Northwest of Brazil, almost at the border with Bolívia and even has a scheduled time to start appearing: 18:40 on-wards.

The interviewed people claim they do not know what this is, but they are convinced it is not a prank or anything made by humans, they claim that it is some unknown natural phenomenon

Natural phenomena or not, there must be something happening because it has attracted local TV reporters.

In Iata, a district of Guarajá Mirim, everybody is talking about the appearing of a light that changes its colours and intensity and is seen more often in the seventh vicinal line of the district. People gather in front of the houses to talk about the phenomenon.

The oldest people in the area sustain that the light has been appearing for 15 years around that place and that many legends exist about that mistery.

There is a news report which i will embed below. Unfortunately it is in three parts and even more unfortunately- it is in a forign language with no subtitles. If anybody can translate that would be awesome.

The UFO footage is in the third part and in my opinion is definately above average. Here is the source article which also contains a couple of interesting quotes from witnesses. Thoughts on this? And also, to maby get a bit of discussion going, what is your opinion on what may/may not be happening on this planet right now regarding the whole UFO phenomena?

Peace
edit on 7-11-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well thats pretty intense. I do believe there is something going on in the ET category here on planet earth. To think we are alone would just be ignorant. I believe there is a higher civilization that derives some some other planet or perhaps plane of existence. I have seen a few odd things in the sky in the day and night.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Great find!

Brazil does have plenty of valuable natural resources.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I call shenanigans

looks like 2 guys with spotting lights running around

Why doesn't someone simply drive/walk/ride up the road to where they "appear" and wait for them to see what it really is.

Oh - that's right. Because they might find out what it is(nt)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yeah I agree with Wonder Woman, if it's been coming around for that long, people would have surrounded the area and move in on it by now.... if not, then they are idiots who like a mystery to stay unsolved.

Who else is sick of the X-Files theme in all mainstream news UFO videos?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Every day for 15yrs and no one has gotten a professional team in the area with the equipment necessary to properly record this? Astounding.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Something is definitely going down! Only time will tell when..

Until then... ill happily live my life

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I won't rule out that someone is trying to scare the residents out of the area so they can pillage whatever resources. As long as the people are too scared to check it out, they can keep taking what they want without worrying about being disturbed.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I call shenanigans

looks like 2 guys with spotting lights running around

Why doesn't someone simply drive/walk/ride up the road to where they "appear" and wait for them to see what it really is.

Oh - that's right. Because they might find out what it is(nt)

Do you have any idea how many venomous critters there are in rainforest areas of South America?? So two guys spent the last 15 years in a specific hour of the night, hidden in the middle of the jungle, surrounded by all sort of snakes, spiders, fire ants and other animals with enough poison to kill an entire army troop, just for prank the locals???

For 15 years??

Seriously??

edit on 11/7/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I agree with you, but Brazil is one of the main places where people go to get animals to sell on the black market. If they are going into the forest to get these animals, the amount of money they're receiving for what they collect is enough to erase their fears.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well I say its a hoax, the people in the video , are trying so hard not to laugh, just look at there faces, when the camera pans on them. And the video repeats itself, when you see a close up of the lights, then one swings around, it happens twice, with the same light coming back into view a few seconds later. Fake, and I am not a skeptic, but this is rubbish, anyone could make that video.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Every day for the last 15 yrs and it's only just got media attention? What a an unbelievable pile of nonesense.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
looks like one of these o_O

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I agree with you, but Brazil is one of the main places where people go to get animals to sell on the black market. If they are going into the forest to get these animals, the amount of money they're receiving for what they collect is enough to erase their fears.

People don't enter in South American forests at night. Brazilian military personnel do it, but not ordinary people. In South American jungles there are anaconda snakes big enough to swallow a calf or an adult man and also big felines equivalent to North American pumas and mountain lions.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Well I say its a hoax, the people in the video , are trying so hard not to laugh, just look at there faces, when the camera pans on them. And the video repeats itself, when you see a close up of the lights, then one swings around, it happens twice, with the same light coming back into view a few seconds later. Fake, and I am not a skeptic, but this is rubbish, anyone could make that video.

I have just two words and a name for you: "Plate Operation" and Col. Uyrange Hollanda. Google for it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ignorance is Futile!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Ya like I said im not a skeptic. And do believe we get visisted regularly by ET's. BUT the video to me, just doesnt make me say, "Yep thats a Ufo" I did check out the link and thank you for that, It would be very nice if a Government Did actaully start releasing full detailed accounts of UFO related Videos, Pics, etc.... The British did Declassify thousands of UFO related stuff already, but still keep you guessing whether they are real or not, I believe they still keep the good ones classified. IMo i think the world could handle the truth, not saying some certain groups of people wouldnt go Hesterical.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's the 'Boys from Brazil' playing with their toys. They must be pretty advanded by now.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think there is a genuine phenomenon in UFO's but all too often people ruin it with fakes and what not. This is just totally unbelievable, simply because of this:

Everyday for the last 15 yrs

Think about it, this UFO has allegedly been flying/hovering about for an est 5475 days/nights whatever and nobody filmed it, reported it or mentioned it until now?

Please nobody say, "well there might not have been people around". There must have been, otherwise how would anyone know it's supposed to have been there every night for the last 15 yrs if nobody witnessed it?

I know people believe pretty much anything these days but please, have a word.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
para ver mais tarde / i will check it later

top topics

<<   2 >>

join