It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we incarnate and when do we do it???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
We incarnate because we are creators...this is the only reality that we can create.

edit on 6-11-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I still fear that even though you may have some free will as to whether you re-incarnate onto this plane that there is still yet some sort of "Trap" system in place to keep us here. I've been thinking about this for so long now and have yet to come to a full conclusion of how I believe but I do believe that what you believe has a huge effect of what you become in the after life for which you have chosen for yourself. I'm also a firm believer in karma (what goes around comes around) and that there is no escaping this. You co-create the world around you, which highly depend on the decisions you make and the thoughts you manifest. But, as far as what it will be like after you move on from this life, I am still very indecisive of how it might be.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

We incarnate (become carnal) when we are born.

We don't choose to do it, it is our parents choices that determine if we are born.

There is nothing unusual in human beings, being carnate.

The word incarnate is normally reserved for God & other spiritual beings becoming flesh & blood (like us) and indicates that THEIR normal state is not carnal.

Re-incarnating is merely being born again after dying.

The OP neither actually answered "why" or "when".
edit on 6/11/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
We incarnate because we are creators...this is the only reality that we can create.

edit on 6-11-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

We all have a gift for creation . Look to De Vinci , Monet , Van Goch , Dali & Manet.
Look at Chaplin , John Ford , Hitchcock , Eastwood .
Look at Eddison , stevenson , Benz , Ford , Gates & Jobs ............ Need I go on ?
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

What do they all have in common?
Answer this question, don't be shy.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
reply to post by tpg65

What do they all have in common?
Answer this question, don't be shy.

Ok , I'll bite . They were all creators and will be remembered as such . Now you tell me , what will you be remembered for ????

Don't be shy

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The first thing to do when asking this question is to stop looking at it from the Human Perspective, which is limited by the Indoctrination into our Culture that allows for nothing other than what our Culture says exists.

This is done by learning from experience about the Soul that you are.. coming to know yourself is the old saying about it. It does not come from following any Religion, any Faith or Philosophical attachment.. for all of those are limited perceptions due to being of Human creation.

My experience of over 35 years in the field of what we really are.. shows me that we are souls, massive and powerful.. not the naughty little things in need of redemption that we are indoctrinated into believing we are.

Each Soul volunteers to come to this World of Experience.. that is what Earth and it's supporting layers are.. a place offering fairly unique experiences.. one of many that exist in our universe.

At a place in the topmost 'astral level' called the Akasha, all Souls enter into preview and planning stages. This is about finding the types of opportunities that will provide the experience being sought by each Soul. Other Souls join us in this process and together we make co-creative agreements to bring each other experiences when in life.

Once sorted, we simply "reach" into more dense layers until we "arrive" in this physical and heavy level of Human Awareness.. a highly limited perceptional situation to begin with... one in which we agree to having no memory of what we were before entering this dense world.

We do this for a number of reasons. And I must stress that at our Soul levels of awareness we do not operate within Duality.. for we are beyond that limited Belief as it is being operated within this physical reality and it's supporting subtle layers only.

The main reason we choose incarnation at all, is because we are portions of the aware universe being employed to experience itself.. to experience what it can create within itself.. as a means to come to know itself.

We keep returning here not because we are forced to by any 'higher power', but because we as massive loving Souls who are happy to take the short "dreams of Life" simply for what it offers the Universe about itself.

We are highly active in every other level of awareness 'above' this limited human realm.. only while in this human experience we are not aware of what we the massive Soul is doing in other realms.

Of course that can be changed by working to know yourself.. by not simply following others so we are not putting any effort into our waking up process.. but to earnestly experience Your greater self and begin the process of Remembering what you are and why you chose to here... and that is the process of enlightenment in action.. to wake up from the dream while you are still present in this experience so you can be the greater being while in this flesh.. this is the next big step for humanity.

C Ya's

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I believe we are the expressions of the universe. We are what the universe does, just like rain is what the cloud does. Therefore, we are the universe experiencing itself in a sort of subjective way. We are everything, but can only experience everything that is ourselves one at a time. Since permanent death is not an experience, how can we go to sleep forever to never wake up, when we never woke up to begin with?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

As someone who didn't believe In Ayn Rand's theories of manifest destiny,
which closely resemble Nietzsches' ramblings in "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" when it comes
to the idea of Supermen creators who are above all parasitic regulars.

A person can be born a genius, lack of financial Capital in all areas of his development,
from birth to death, will keep him from succeeding. Whenever someone poor does
succeed, it is because someone rich found it advantageous for his own self to do so.

Like a spider, you can swim against the current, in the end,
you'll still end up flushed down the toilet drain. Rarely does it happen
that a generous helping ledge is provided to the the spider
so that he may sing like a bird.
edit on 6-11-2011 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

What they all had in common in varying degrees was a direct uplink or direct connect to the source creator. I'm not saying they were all religious, only that they relected the "light" brighter than most.

I know that Tesla, spoke of the fifth dimension. He was also a quirky sort, never married, was a vegetarian and a loner. To me those are signs that you live outside the mainstream mentality. That doesn't mean I believe he was crazy, on the contrary, I believe he was tuned into a different channel.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

I like your thoughts. Isn't our incarnation time to be spent waking up to a higher realization?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I don't think it is a choice that we awaken to our true nature, or that we need to try. I think it is just the universal intelligence doing what it does. It seems to grow toward realization, it just looks like you have to try to do it.
You don't, it is just happening that way.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
What you are does not incarnate.
What you are is the screen on which all appearance appear.
So the question is, what where you before the appearances?

You can only know you exist when something is seen or experienced.
So what are you when there are no objects present?
edit on 7-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

What they had in common was monetary ability,
satisfaction of the need to create resulted in perpetual motivation.
This is the pillar of motivation for the human kind.
When all your basic needs are fulfilled,
you express yourself through creativity,
the collective of which is known as culture.

Motivation and feeling of achievement and fulfillment
have nothing to do with "frequency" no matter how tingly you feel.

As for Tesla, he was a dreamer, the only reason he was able to
create all his inventions was due to private investors.
All went fine and dandy till the monetary cable got unplugged.
Then the rain washed the spider out.
The sun never shone again.

As for the topic of reincarnation, there is no proof.
Near death experiences are nothing short of '___' trips,
so where does that leave us hmmm?
Reincarnation is propaganda to keep people from
concentrating on their lives and the here and now,
whilst day dreaming about a better life, born rich or something.
This enables our owners to continue using and abusing us.
Organized religion, and the beliefs that came hence,
are a tool of control, nothing short.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

Yes, that all has credence. The whole Maslow's hierarchy of needs. I get it. With or without the funding though, I believe there are many with talents and gifts above and beyond the average everyday person. Where does this come from? How are they tapping into these talents. That's the question that intrigues me. I've met quite a few "starving artist" types that produce beautiful work across a number of mediums and fields. Where does this drive, connection and knowledge come from? I believe they definitely tap into a field that most people cannot or do not know how to.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

We incarnate (become carnal) when we are born.

We don't choose to do it, it is our parents choices that determine if we are born.

There is nothing unusual in human beings, being carnate.

The word incarnate is normally reserved for God & other spiritual beings becoming flesh & blood (like us) and indicates that THEIR normal state is not carnal.

Re-incarnating is merely being born again after dying.

The OP neither actually answered "why" or "when".
edit on 6/11/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

all hhuman bound spirits have a choice whether to be born or not we see our whole life before it begins and can refuse if we wish! that is why we cant remember the birthing process as all knowledge is blocked as not to influence your life choices'

the spirit is a universal truth!

all life has a spirit also called living energy.

carnal beings are one off genetic templates to house a spirit for the current mission they have accepted to expand our knowledge and help the universe grow!

to be incarnate means to be not a one off genetic template which we have no evidence they exist!

to re-incarnate is also impossable due to genetic degradation between the time of spiritual transference
meaning we need a new genetic template to house the spirit each time!

death is no cruel joke but a way to learn more!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
We choose to reincarnate when there is an oppurtunity for us to remember who we really are,
your energies origin is linked to the first great civilizations at least that is my understanding.
The reason i say oppurtunity is because, in retrospect there was so many reminders around me
growing up, i should have know long ago where I came from. At first i wasnt sure if i wanted to claim it
but you have to. The reason is this, not only for self development and remembering, there might be unresolved
lessons or feelings that need to be dealt with. when i found my origin, and researched what was availible, suddenly my life started to make sense. The truth is my whole twenty eight years have been more than difficult to bare. And when i researched my supposed past life i felt a connection, it was the root of all my problems and I had been repeating the same terrible cycle, I really think this is the turning point i need to finally move past such a bad time and maybe actually feel happy.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus

As for the topic of reincarnation, there is no proof.
Near death experiences are nothing short of '___' trips,
so where does that leave us hmmm?
Reincarnation is propaganda to keep people from
concentrating on their lives and the here and now,
whilst day dreaming about a better life, born rich or something.
This enables our owners to continue using and abusing us.
Organized religion, and the beliefs that came hence,
are a tool of control, nothing short.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

There's many things that once could not be proved. And if it exists, it will be a very long time before science can measure something as subtle as the soul. Not all near death experiences can be explained away as merely '___' trips. Many people come back with knowledge of past and future events which cannot merely be explained away as 'tricks of the brain'.

Reincarnation if you truly understand the concept is not merely religious propaganda - the two greatest religions in the world deny its existance. The majority of believers within the western world I have come across (at least those who truly understand the concept) have long ago removed themselves from their servitude to 'the man', or are at least aware of it; and most can recognise the methods of TPTB and their tools of control far more than most in society.

Sounds to me like you have some sort of chip on your shoulder regarding any concept that cannot be experienced directly with the human senses, which themselves are merely tools with limitations.

edit on 10/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Not got time to watch. But if incarnation is true then I would suspect that those who die young incarnate first.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm surprised you were able to catch that theory so quickly

To answer your analogy.
What drives the artists?
Their own goals, the aspiration to create something prestigious and beautiful,
to leave a mark on humanity, and for a lack of a better explanation?
Pure boredom.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join