It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$50,000 to Make a Movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I don't see anywhere in my previous posts where I criticized or said I hate What in the world are they spraying.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
But if their purpose in making the film was noble, so should their reaction to the criticism become noble as well.
So far, the makers have not acknowledged possible mistakes/flaws noted by many, of the film's science and data collection.
Scientists used and quoted in the film have acknowledged the flaws in the film's conclusions, one of them being "Dr Lenny Thyme" (link)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think Michael J. Murphy sincerely believes in what he is doing. So in that sense he has a nobel purpose.

However that sincere belief has veered into a kind of evangelical preaching, rather than genuine scientific investigation. So even though he means well, he's not actually making any sense. He flatly rejects anything contrary to his world-view as some kind of illuminati conspiracy. This was made quite clear when he came on ATS Radio, and started to accuse the interviewer of being some kind of double agent.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.facebook.com... 696996616640

After the interview, Murphy stated that “due to the monetary and political interests associated with chemtrail/geoengineering programs, we expect resistance from those who are working tirelessly to protect such interests, however, we where shocked to learn that Above Top Secret was amongst one of those groups”. He went on to state that while we encourage healthy dialog , we will not tolerate the deceptive propaganda being used to protect the interests associated with programs that are designed to protect those who are harming nature and humanity.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thats ironic, all the chemmies who come on here lauding WITWATS, and the maker of that just includes ATS in his conspiracy.

Of course, if ATS was part of the conspiracy, would they have invited him on to begin with?

Will all those on here who believe in chemtrails, WITWATS, and Michael J Murphy, have to reconsider their involvement in ATS, lest they be involved with a group that is out to protect geoengineering?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I do not think he means well. He his trying to promote an agenda, and he will give junk science, half truths and complete falsehoods, in order to take people in.

I am not really sure he is in it for the money, but it would have been a lot cheaper for him to spend some money on flight tracking websites, good camera equipment to photograph aircraft in flight, or a radar scanner, or even one of those SBS-1 boxes that decodes transponder returns.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It would not seem out-of-the-ordinary, for someone who has invested so much time and energy into an idea.....to become reluctant to scrutiny of their long, hard work / investment.
The evidence of their ability to show true understanding (and an open mind), is to put aside the ego, in light of new information, or acknowledgement of their errors.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join