It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous to attack Fox, Facebook, banks and drug cartel on November 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Published on RT: 04 November, 2011, 20:37

Here is a small excerpt from what is a fairly lengthy article...

Regardless of what attacks are carried out on Guy Fawkes Day, the scale of the threat that Anonymous poses across the board is impressive. Small scale bank transfers in the weeks since the Occupy Wall Street movement began has led to dozens of arrests across the country, and as the United States gets heated over the ongoing police attack on Occupy demonstrators, this weekend’s festivities, no matter which threats are indeed carried out, are sure to escalate not just the Occupy movement but the awareness of Anonymous.

In a press release today from the ListenLogic Social Listening Intelligence Centex, the social business intelligence company writes that the there is a “high” threat advisory level for large US corporations for November 5. The company notes that threats against corporations have skyrocketed in the recent weeks, and that the majority of Occupy-related videos viewed on YouTube in the last month have included acts of violence.

The SLIC predicts violent action, flash mob and vandalism will be widespread on November 5, despite organizers with the Occupy movement condoning such acts.

"As ListenLogic continues to monitor this situation with a real-time SLIC for its clients, we feel it is necessary to elevate the threat level so that the public and all of corporate America are aware of the alarming social activity we are witnessing,” says ListenLogic co-founder & chairman Vincent Schiavone in today’s press release.

Schiavone adds that between Bank Transfer Day, Operation Fox Hunt and other initiatives, November 5 has the potential to create a “perfect storm . . . that could escalate into further hostility.”

We shall know, one way or the other, if the accumulation of planned events for Nov. 5th will indeed culminate in a "perfect" storm".

While, in the past, I found that the actions of anonymous alone have had little impact in the real world, this will be different. This is beyond just the numbers that make up anon's hacker group and falls into the general public domain.

Here is an interesting tid-bit:

An attack on Facebook could stand to be the assault with the largest impact on the worldwide web before but could still be in scope for Anonymous.

What would ATS members like to see, in relation to the proposed actions of Anonymous and the OWS movement, tomorrow?

Will you participate on Bank Transfer Day or not and why?

I'm sure many member would like to hear from other members, as would I.

-A.S.-

P.S. I wish Anon could take Fox off the air

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Anon can really take down anything they please. But they try to help the people, they don't do Things that do not need to be done.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm really amped up about tomorrow! So much so that I can't sleep.
I keep envisioning Santa showing up with a Guy Faulks mask on bellowing "Hose, hose, hose on everything that stinks of reindeer poo!"

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I hope they really fu*k up Facebook AND those pathetic drug cartels full of scum/sub-humans.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Ashertron because: Getting around daycare filter

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

LOL I'm right there with ya ... And while I have yet to transfer my money to a local Credit Union I am seriously contemplating it.

edit on 4-11-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

You should do it, but nobody says that you can't just do it any day in the near future. I'm glad I've been with a credit union for the past 10 or so years anyways, but I can imagine the stress of changing.
Just keep thinking about how good you'll feel once it's all taken care of!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Screw facebook.
Come to think of it, I also dislike the banks and fox.

Cheers to Anonymous.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Well If I was the banks then I would blame Anon for bringing down the system and stopping any transfers on that day..

Could be a bad move by Anon IMO.

They are giving the banks a perfect excuse to close shop...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Good for them, hooray!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

Folks are TIRED of our voices NEVER getting heard.

I bet they will HEAR US NOW!!!!!!

Hooray for Anonymous!!!!.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
this is going to be my best bday ever!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I dont want to rain on anyone's parade but remember when Anon tried to take down the NYSE....how did that work out? Tomorrow will be a day like any other.

Its generally never a great idea to announce your plans in advance....I understand the whole mystique of calling your shots like Babe Ruth but he wasnt batting against a mega-human-cyborg that threw a ball at 180 mph and broke 28 feet....lol best example of the global power structure I can think of

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Here is why I don't care:

A. Bank-Transfer Day

As usual, there is not going to be enough support for this. It is simply going to reinforce the idea that "peaceful change" in this country is simply not going to work. Come Monday, the banks are going to open as usual, maybe face a dip in the stock market, and go on with life. The ideal that a mass bank run is going to result in the collapse of the banking system is not only hopeful, but it is a pipe dream that will not happen with the mentality of the American people.

B. Taking down Facebook.

Go for it. By all means take down the social networking site. I understand the problems that Facebook has caused for society, but who is the target here? The only thing targeted are the millions of civilians who use Facebook for non-malicious means, who understand the privacy risks and the destruction it has on their lives, yet choose to partake in it anyway. You can't stop addicts simply by taking away the drugs, one way or another, they will find a way to get their buzz. Once again, it all comes down to the mentality of the American people.

C. Taking down Fox News.

I'm not fan of Fox News, but at the same time I am even less of a fan of CNN and MSNBC. Fox likes to tell their lies, half truths, and extreme exaggerations, but so do the other networks. The only different is that Fox News tells Conservative lies while CNN and MSNBC tote the Liberal horn to no end. They are all definers of the two-party agenda and they work to confirm its existence and the split between beliefs so that people will never unite. If you want to take down one side of the coin, you better take down the other as well. Once again, it is up to the people to decide what they are going to listen to and believe without doing their own research. If it isn't going to be Fox News feeding them the lies, so long as they are ready and willing to believe them, someone else will be there right in the place.

We will see how it all pans out, but I expect tomorrow or Monday, business as usual in the corporate and government world will go on as usual. The only difference is the people might be Tweeting instead of updating their Facebook statuses.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I agree, GB.

But I would be more impressed if Anonymous could actually do something substantial.
Like shut off all cable networks in the US and force people to watch a video.
One of the many videos explaining the Fed or this Shadow Gov't would be nice.

Or just shut off cable completely.
Probably do more good than harm.

Either way, I don't see the spark that starts the wildfire, just yet.
But it's coming...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Or just shut off cable completely.

As much as I'd like to see this happen, it would back fire.
People would think the elite did it or say that Anon was just more CIA operative stuff or they're scapegoats for the elite or you name it.

I would be happy if Anon was able to destroy MERS. THIS is what would totally convince me since they'd be hitting the banks and government with a severe upper cut. It would be devastating.

join