It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Rodgers is Evil - The Most Disgusting Thing Fox has Ever Aired

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum but it seems appropriate as Fox is a political propaganda machine. This is sickening. I mean in order to get a job at fox do you like have to steal candy from a baby and prove you're a complete jerk?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
That is just sick! I cannot believe those idiots are actually saying such garbage about Mr. Rogers! I watched it and I turned out just fine. I don't set on my butt and think I don't have to do anything. What kind of University would come up with this BS?! The only thing I didn't like about Mr. Rogers is that scary looking hand puppet Lady Elaine Fairchilde. That thing still gives me the creeps, but Mr. Rogers was an awesome dude, and FOX is the one that is evil.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Fox news
Bunch of devils!!

Fox news and their desperate attempts to tell the 99% of Americans that it is THEIR fault that their lives have went down the drain.

Just another example of Fox displaying their love of the wealthy 1% who have STOLEN our taxes for their bailout and bonuses, cleaned out our 401k's and retirement funds, wiped out our economy and jobs, YET it is the average American's FAULT, they say, because people believe something told on TV by... Mr Rogers!!!!!!!!

I guess that our military folks are at fault also because of listening to Mr Rogers as a kid when they get out and cant find a job in this screwed over country?? And the older veterans who CANT FLIPPEN RETIRE because their retirement funds are GONE!!!!!

Fox news = scumbags wealthy-loving-anti-American devils.

And there are TONS OF VETERANS pissed off right now, and rightfully so, and they certainty arent in a bad situation because they live their lives by what a "Mr Rogers" fella said on TV.

Fox news has SOME BALLS putting out this garbage.

edit on 4-11-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yep, we better throw the person who acted Cookie Monster in prison for the rest of their life, because he taught obesity and look at the state of the world now. It's clearly provisional warfare against children.
Then we'll move on to the Road Runner writers for teaching children cowardice, Marvel comics for filling our head with super-villians, and Jim Henson sure is lucky he's already gone, or we'd have to bury him for that Muppit Show, and Fragglerock! Imagine the nerve teaching kids that buildings were edible?? Hey, reminds me of another great thread from the past ...

The Muppet Conspiracy: PigUFO disclosure, Gay Agenda Muppets, Genetically engineered Pig woman
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then we'll get the sitcoms, Cosby Show, Family Ties, Third Rock from the Sun, Fresh Prince ... by the time we get to Charlie Harper from Two and a half Men, we'll have our character embezzlement and defamation squads down to a delicate legal and media-blasted artform

Please, Mr. Rogers? Give kids some credit for their development and potential, or maybe the relaxed time to "learn something later".

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Fox news says the U.S. is exceptional and special in the world all the time. Shall we blame them for all the deaths that came as a result of this American government mindset?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I don't know if it's the most disqusting thing Fox has ever aired...but it's the most recent.

I liked Captian Kanagroo. Mr. Rogers was square and boring. I liked the puppets though. They were proably my favorite part. He may have told me I was special but I was wishing I wasn't.

I'm an only child and my parents spilt when I was 3 and they fought like cats and dogs over me. It was sickening. I was used as property. Yeah special property that the other had to have to get back at the other. So no in my case it wasn't Mr. Rogers it was my Parents that showed me what evil was all about. I love my parents but I don't have to like them. I have forgiven them but It's not that easy to forget.

So the cat's out of the bag. I'm damaged goods for life....lol

It's all good. I'm a survivor. No matter how many times I get knocked down I will get right back up till the end.

Screw Fox...Lately all MSM gets on my nerves and I can't stand to listen to any of the crap they spew.

edit on 4-11-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sad.
Sad that you would post something from Fox News.
Yeah,I watched mister rogers and any kid that really paid attention to his message was "special".

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yeah okay.

I guess I'll let my kids watch Fox news and let the moronic cast tell them how NOT special they are and they have to improve themselves in able to make it anywhere.

Yeah, lets see how they react to the generation they make of that.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wow, this is so stupid. Yeah, its all Mr Rogers fault!!!

Stay tuned next week, when Fox blames Oscar the Grouch for promoting homelessness.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wow... I guess Fox and Friends were the ones who didnt have a tv growing up as a kid

Seriously though, I have watched Fox news alot (im a conservative, dont shoot lol) and this is just stupid. Fox and Friends have really ruin the network (or what was left of it)...

Besides, I thought Mr Rogers was like a conservative icon....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
F 6
O 15 1+5=6
X 24 2+4=6

Spells 666 when you add the 2 digit numbers and use the simple code

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
edit on 4-11-2011 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is funny to me....

I am having a tough time understanding what issue people have with FOX news for reporting on this? It was a study and all FOX News is doing is reporting on the results. While they are reporting on the results, they are laughing, which does not actually give credibility to the study. They then ask others what they think.

This is actually what reporting is. You give your viewers the facts (which they did) then allow them to decide for themselves (which they also did). So what exactly is the issue here? Is it with FOX News for reporting on it or is it about the actual results of the study?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Mr. Rogers loved me just the way I was (er am). How is that a bad message. Every parent tells their kids they're special.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

It seems you and I are the only ones that watched, listened, and understood what the video was about. Everyone else is still swearing there are monsters under their beds.

What a bunch of immature idiots!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 4-11-2011 by BenReclused because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by MrWendal

It seems you and I are the only ones that watched, listened, and understood what the video was about. Everyone else is still swearing there are monsters under their beds.

What a bunch of immature idiots!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 4-11-2011 by BenReclused because: Spelling

reporter1: "that man unintentionally did this country a dis-service!
other reporter: "Thats what this survey says!"
reporter:1 "I back it!!

Yeah, you two are ignoring the shill who supports this survey.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
This is funny to me....

I am having a tough time understanding what issue people have with FOX news for reporting on this? It was a study and all FOX News is doing is reporting on the results. While they are reporting on the results, they are laughing, which does not actually give credibility to the study. They then ask others what they think.

This is actually what reporting is. You give your viewers the facts (which they did) then allow them to decide for themselves (which they also did). So what exactly is the issue here? Is it with FOX News for reporting on it or is it about the actual results of the study?

Lol... "the facts".. and by "facts" you mean some random study by a random Professor... then one of the 'reporters' agrees with the study... yeah... this is actual 'reporting'. Even the woman who 'laughed' at this, did not say it was out of the question... she gave some BS answer about how it might not be true, but might not be false.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Mr Rogers is an O.G.

He'd snap all of them in half...

I'm sure snake eater is based on him.

Hi there neighbor,
I like you the way you are, one in a million.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood alright...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a331517d0a6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Seems EVERYONE missed the point....someone ELSE did the study, Fox was just REPORTING IT, Fox didnt DO the study

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

but did you watch the video? They agreed and supported the study. Also it's their program they could have chosen to not report on it if they didn't believe it to be true.

So yeah.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join