It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lunatruth.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well i finaly got on to this site, check it out there is a lot of intresting stuff about apollo 18

lunatruth

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfighter1978
Well i finaly got on to this site, check it out there is a lot of intresting stuff about apollo 18

Lets be clear about this.
That website is a PROMOTIONAL site for a MOVIE.
Trailer

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I second that motion.
edit on 4-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

edit on 4-11-2011 by m83x1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Lets be clear about this.
That website is a PROMOTIONAL site for a MOVIE.
Trailer

Whoa, that movie looks entertaining! I will probably see that based on the trailer in your link alone.

Also reminds me of this:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
so whats with all the top seceret docs on the site, did apollo 18 really happen
did they return to earth, i need answers people.....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

lunatruth

This movie was horrible and I suggest you wait for it to come out on youtube since that was the viewing platform it was designed for. Never have I hung out in the movie theater bathroom to play Angry Birds DURING a movie. Just that bad.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by smileypants

it wasnt that bad, i mean look at the blair witch first movie based off reall footage
thats what apollo 18 is about, and its actually at the movies soon

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by starfighter1978

What what? Please, please tell me you are joking...... You think The Blaire Witch Project was real?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

yes the first one was for sure hollywood put there stank on it to make it better

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

it wasnt that bad, i mean look at the blair witch first movie based off reall footage
thats what apollo 18 is about, and its actually at the movies soon

The Blair Witch Project did so well because that style of filming was relatively new and the acting was fairly decent. We have different opinions

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Apollo-Soyuz Test Project launched in July 1975 is the only other mission from Apollo 'spare parts' that was launched primarily for propaganda purposes instead of fixing the US Skylab to remain in orbit that it was originally preserved for, because we thought the cooperation value was greater.

NASA link to the 'dubbed' Apollo 18 flight.

The Apollo–Soyuz Test Project entailed the docking of an American Apollo spacecraft with the then-Soviet Soyuz spacecraft. Although the Soyuz was given a mission designation number (Soyuz 19) as part of the ongoing Soyuz program, it was referred to simply as "Soyuz" for the duration of the joint mission. The Apollo mission was not officially numbered, though some sources refer to it as "Apollo 18".

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

yes the first one was for sure hollywood put there stank on it to make it better

I totally missed that he thought it was real. I wonder what he thinks of Battle: Los Angeles.

Damn you, shaky cam!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

battle of losangles was based off real events, true??

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

battle of losangles was based off real events, true??

Uhhh... why yes. I know this because I am Sgt. Lt. Lady Michelle Rodriguez who led the charge against the hostiles all the while looking sexy and hot.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

why are you mocking me? if you dont think any of this apollo stuff is true then bugger off
i dont need your lame excuse for humor in here

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well, Blair Witch wasn't the first in that style, that'll be Cannibal Holocaust in 1980.

And dude, Apollo 18 is just a movie, there was no actual Apollo 18 mission at all. It's a writer making a low budget movie for entertainment. Same as Blair Witch Project was.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

why are you mocking me? if you dont think any of this apollo stuff is true then bugger off
i dont need your lame excuse for humor in here

Clarification: I don't think anything about the movie Apollo 18 is true.

And no, I won't "bugger-off". If you don't like people having a little fun with you, unplug your internet connection

new topics

top topics

join