It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Understand?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This video is beautifully created. It touches on so many topics that some are starting to research and others know quite well. Sprinkle in some humor and well you will give it two thumbs up!

This video tastes sort of knowledgey!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Eww! Icke right off the bat? Do not think this will be well received by many ATS'ers? IMHO

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I know...I know...it will be ok...there is a short quote from him...that is all. It's like everything...take what resonanates and leave the rest!...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I did end up watching the entire video. With the Icke and all the hollywood scenes i was allmost ready to shut it down. I understood the message as I understand many messages of recent, something is whilising in the winds. I think more people are realizing it everyday. Could be like your video or someone elses video. Could be for O.W.S or not? What I am saying is 'the tea is brewin' or maybe TSGHTF? But I think at this point every person is aware of something if they are literate. So as we all know there is allways going to be the complacent denier's and the prevailing wind. Basically I I open to many things and try to keep my Kharma.

Interesting video.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What I found the most interesting is how they used movies to show the truth, athough I dew question some of their other topics in other clips they've made.

I constantly reference movies and am told I watch too much tv but actually, I don't. I just catch the truth hidden in the ones I dew watch, that most miss.

Thanks!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Yes, something is in the air! There are many energies at work. Some are dark, which seem to be prevalant right now....some are light...but only illuminating shadows.....some have been around for the ages and have stepped up to the stage that awaits them.

There is so much information that one can look at, that literallyI could spend years looking into it all. Would I know everything...no...there are concepts that we don't even have words or thoughts for that probably are elementary to other realms. I am sure that if they are looking at us...they are shocked by our savagery, we are primitives in the eyes any higher realm beings. However, that is a little off topic....just posted the Vid for others enjoyment.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
What I found the most interesting is how they used movies to show the truth, athough I dew question some of their other topics in other clips they've made.

I constantly reference movies and am told I watch too much tv but actually, I don't. I just catch the truth hidden in the ones I dew watch, that most miss.

Thanks!

Ribbit

Yes...toady....I was also amazed that he captured these lines in so many movies. That is why I think it was thoughtfully created. I am familar with the person that created it and he is like a starving artist...loves the work that he provides to others.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Thanks!

Ribbit

Yes...toady....I was also amazed that he captured these lines in so many movies. That is why I think it was thoughtfully created. I am familar with the person that created it and he is like a starving artist...loves the work that he provides to others.

I'm now watching the one he did on the Natural Dynamics of Everything. He talks about Fractal Geometry, which is the Geometry of the Universe/Source/God.

www.youtube.com...

It's excellent!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I know...I have spent hours on his channel alone. He has over 300 videos that he has created. Im glad you are enjoying his work. There is much knowledge there.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Oh yea we think the same. There's a 'tune' playing but what is it actually? I really beleive something important is being silenced and to be honest I think it's (LOA) Law Of Attraction for me going sour. .

edit on 4-11-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

You can PM me if you want to discuss more at length, but all I gather from your posts that you are in tune with what may happen. That is good! I'm not going to say....don't worry like the rest of the supposed "enlightened people". Worry the day away, if you want. But know this...we are finite in our physical form, but infinite in our spiritual....so what do you have to lose???? I would say nothing!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by proob4

You can PM me if you want to discuss more at length, but all I gather from your posts that you are in tune with what may happen. That is good! I'm not going to say....don't worry like the rest of the supposed "enlightened people". Worry the day away, if you want. But know this...we are finite in our physical form, but infinite in our spiritual....so what do you have to lose???? I would say nothing!

There are kNOw losers!

"Life's a Game. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's how you play the game that matters."

So play away and play hard but most of all, have fun!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

it is a game...exactly Toady...I have many vids to share on that subject too....I guess I'm like a librarian for the soon to be enlightened....LOL...That sounds presumptious, but not intended.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

it is a game...exactly Toady...I have many vids to share on that subject too....I guess I'm like a librarian for the soon to be enlightened....LOL...That sounds presumptious, but not intended.

I keep saying peeps will wake up but it's a fact. It doesn't matter if it's in this Life or back Home, they will wake up.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
In the video, they had parts from a movie called The Surrogates:

www.youtube.com...

I forgot all about that movie and it's one I've seen.

What's interesting is how it fits into the truth about the underlying construct of this Matrix.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

join