It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO MORE LIES! NO MORE WARS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I knew it was coming but I can't believe they are really going to do it. Didn't we learn when they attacked Iraq? That was equally as bogus as this upcoming war with Iran. Afghanistan? Why are we even there? Who is moving this machine forward? Who is pushing the people of that region out?

What do the three countries have in common that has created this need to conquer those countries? It's not oil or other resource, be sure of that. Is it to do with their ancient history, perhaps? The Akkadian Empire is still a mystery to us to a great extent. Is it to them? But why would that be so important to them? What are they looking for that they would go to these lengths regain it? Why right now?

One thing is certain: It's our lives that are being wasted in this game. We don't have to do their bidding. They can't make any of us do anything we don't choose to do. Don't do it. Let them work this out. Until they come clean to us and tell us what's really going on, just sit down and refuse to play anymore.

I think some of you may have figured out where I'm going with this. I won't elaborate further. Please do your own reading and research if you want to know the answer.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
No more wars you say...
here is the solution.

*Destroy ALL nukes
*Cut 50% of worlds military budget, use money on food instead
*Ban Religion
*Ban Money
*Willem Dafoe as president of the united world

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
sometimes I wonder what it would be like if all the men/women in uniform just turned over their weapons and turn their backs on this war. I wish they would just say.."we are NOT fighting this war"...

I'm terrified..I'm terrified for my little girls. I guess it doesn't help that I watched movie The Road the other night and tried to imagine that world..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Things aren't going to get better until we follow the dictates of our hearts. Forget anything external; be it perceived social demands or perceived legal constraints or anything else one might believe is compelling to perpetuate this fraudulent society we live in. Is it really enough to send our children, parents or other family members, our neighbors, our friends to their deaths for things that are concealed from us entirely?

Well, it's not completely concealed. If you look at who the movers are and why they've got their sights on that particular region, you start to see a pattern emerge. You start to see what might just be so much of interest to them that they would mount this campaign. It's been hidden right in front of us all this time. We're members of a conspiracy site. We should have seen this ages ago. Fortunately, it's not hindsight yet.

One of the things I'm most tired of in our culture is that we're spoonfed everything. We don't have to think for ourselves. We just sit back and demand some links and believe what's written there, or then we junk it if someone more skeptical than ourselves says it's tosh. We need to have open eyes to see this. It's there. Think back on what you read in the news during the Iraq war and its immediate aftermath to put things together. You will see.

Please do some reading. I'm sure you'll see.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The looming Iran conflict is about power. Israel is the dominant power in the region because it has nuclear weapons 'which the west supplied to them for that purpose'. The idea of Iran developing nukes of its own fills Israel with dread and hatred, but not for the reasons they give. Everyone knows Iran would never use a nuke on Israel in some sneak attack, it would mean the complete destruction of they're country in retaliation.

So its about regional power, Israel hate the idea of being kept in check by another strong middle eastern nation. Of course its an amoral and disgusting reason to launch war on another country. but they will do it and the west will back them up 100%.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Well we're heading in the right direction here. But it's not about power or feeling threatened. Israel *could* play nicely with the other kids on the block but they choose not to. Why? Answer that. You know the answer.

But why is this so important to the UK, the USA, and Canada? Think about that. Why? What's the connection? Use all your knowledge of history - the stuff they *don't* teach in school - and then add that to the ancient history of the Middle East. There's where things start to make a very twisted kind of sense. This all started a long, long time ago. They're notching up the action now because it seems there's something afoot, something is going to come out whether they want it to or not and they have to have their power in hand.

We must say No to this war. We must. They must not gain that power. Those who seek it must fall now. Until they do, we will not know our own sovereignty. Take back your power now. Do not play ball this time.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
NO MORE LIES! NO MORE WARS! NO MORE CAPS IN THREAD TITLES!

You're right though. There's also been lots of new oil discoveries in the last few years in Iran, I know it sounds cliche' and it's been said a million times on A.T.S but these countries of ours always seem to be invading places that are rich in oil. I acknowledge you say oil is not really involved but is it really a coincidence?

Personally speaking, I don't think Iran should have nukes, in fact I don't think any middle eastern country should. I don't care what the unrealistic, pc hippie brigade, think of me for saying that. Countries with extremly high rates of barbarism and backward thinking should not be allowed to wield the power of nuclear destruction, there's always trouble in those countries and that's the reason I don't trust them with this power. If by that you're wondering if I agree with invasion as a method to stop development of nuclear war heads, the answer is no.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Hawkwind. because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Hello? This is the Rants forum. How do you rant in lowercase?
Rants are about outrage and fits of temper and reaching your wit's end!

Not gonna water down my feelings. GONNA RANT IN CAPSLOCK!!!!

I'm editing here to say that - DUDE!! You must be American. I don't even know how you dare say such a thing. WTF are you thinking? The US has nukes. The UK has nukes. Israel has nukes. I don't trust any one of those nations as far as I can throw them! Personally, I don't feel safer thinking that Iran doesn't have them. If one country can have them then everybody can have them.
edit on 4/11/2011 by CosmicEgg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You're right, this is the rant forum but it's the words that hold power, not caps.

I'm not American, I'm English. I stand by what I said, there are enough nukes in the world and for countries which are rife with civil unrest to have nukes would be madness. What happens when a government is overthrown and the nukes are in other hands? Rebel hands? Who knows, I just know it wouldn't be good and I'd prefer it if they didn't regardless of what's fair and what's not, I'm even prepared to be called a hyporcrite over it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Doesn't matter if you're a dwarf from Middle Earth. No more wars. They never bloody end!! When are we going to learn that? It's not rocket surgery!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Seriously though. None of this is about oil or money or power in the sense that we think it is. This is something older. Something that has more value than any of that. This is the answer to all of it and the picture is so big, so deep, so broad that we little people have missed it all.

What are you getting at, CosmicEgg? What's your theory on this? What have we missed? Does religion play a hand in your theory? I'm imagining it could only be that but I'm prepared to listen and now you have me intrigued

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I was hoping to attract others to this thread who have also noticed the same patterns finally emerging out of ancient history/mythology that have now mysteriously been confirmed by recent discoveries/events that seem to tie things in to create a very tidy package indeed. I really don't want to lead this thing in any direction or to present some body of evidence because it's just far too big for that.

I spent years reading religious history at a time when I was fully atheist. I'm not anymore but that is not because of my discoveries during that reading phase. It has to do with events that transpired starting several years later.

At this point, all of what I see going on is pointing to the same direction. All the events that led me to this place have fallen in line. I hoped that there were more people having such revelations as well.

Please think about everything that has ever happened in your life: what you've read at length, what you've done with your time, what you've accepted and rejected - and vice versa! Look at everything and see if things are converging into something both concrete and dynamic. See if that picture doesn't reach out to the world events which seem to be rushing toward the same thing.

I really wouldn't like to think that I'm alone with this. I have no delusions that I'm something special. I just think people aren't seeing what's in front of them, or at least they aren't aware of what they are really seeing. I'm only able to see things from the extent of my life experiences. You all have your own but I truly feel that "all roads lead to Rome" on this. They are all pointing toward the same "conclusion", so to speak.

We all live in the same world that is full of violence, divisions, hierarchy, separation, guilt and all the rest. We could live in unity and oneness. Why is that not so? It is clearly preferable and infinitely safer. Why are we still insistent on things being so hurtful when it is utterly unnecessary? There must be actors creating this strife. Look for those actors in the realm of your life experiences.

That same kind of reflection has led me to see this truth. I can only dance around it too because you won't see it until you *can* see it. Reflect.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Reading the above again, I realize that this is only part of what needs to be said to get my point across. I'm going to have to work on this some to make it clearer so that you can understand what I mean. It's just so big. If I try to list all of the influences that have shown me this truth that only rose to the surface fairly recently, I could only say "everything", and sadly that's not much help.

What I can say is that to those of you who practice meditation, please do free form meditation (unstructured, no guidelines at all) for a while first. Then ponder the various points of your life very gently. Only make the barest suggestion of a memory and see where that takes you. Then do it again with another point of your life or former interest that held you rapt for some period. Keep doing that for some extended period. Then ask that those relevant points at which you ended all of those meditation sessions run through a kind of assay or filter of sorts. Look at what is happening in the world around you, be it in the world news or archeology or science in general or history or just whatever catches your eye. Do that for some time too. Eventually, when you run that assay a few more times, you will see something amazing. That is the answer you want.

As I said though, I don't believe for a minute that I'm the only one seeing this, meditation or not. I do meditate a great deal and have for a long time. But this is not restricted to just that modality to arrive at this place. That's just simply the way I went.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
With respect, you're being very evasive, CosmicEgg
If you've come to a conclusion please share it. It's only your conclusion I ask for, not what lead to it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I've already stated why that is not possible. You can't reverse-engineer this one. You have to have gotten to that place by your own means. You have to do the work yourself.

I'm really only interested in those who have noticed the same thing. If you haven't, it's really not relevant to you anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Sounds like there is no conclusion and you're waiting for someone else to give you the answer. I'll drop out now and let the thread die then.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Such a pity too. It was all contingent on your participation, after all.

I'm not handing you any answers. I gave clues to spark thoughts from readers here. I cannot do better than that. If there's no one here who has made these connections yet or there's no interest without the answers offered documentary-style, then the thread will die. So be it. It's something I can live with.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
I stand by what I said, there are enough nukes in the world and for countries which are rife with civil unrest to have nukes would be madness.

You seem to have a great deal of faith in government control. Civil unrest is inevitable everywhere. It's madness for anyone to have them, but well, our society is absolutely mad.

Now, I'll read the rest of the posts...

The ATS Politics show got me all worked up about this topic, they were totally warmongering.

Edited to add:
Hmm... how did Hawkwind not get what you were saying? It's fairly plain to me. Of course, I don't know if you have come to some specific tangible secret that I haven't, but it seems to me we're on the same page.

They know we've been here for atleast a couple hundred thousand years, yet they insist we were simply beating eachother with clubs until a few thousand years ago... why is that? How can that be possible. How can Roman history be the only history worth knowing?
edit on 11/29/2011 by eMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Bearing the thread title in mind. This belongs here.

top topics

join