It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli PM orders investigation into Iran leak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Kuwaiti paper says Binyamin Netanyahu believes the heads of the Mossad and Shin Bet may have leaked plans for attack

guardian.co.uk, Thursday 3 November 2011 09.57 EDT

Israel's prime minister has ordered an investigation into alleged leaks of plans to attack Iran's nuclear facilities, it has been reported.

According to the Kuwaiti newspaper al-Jarida, the main suspects are the former heads of the Mossad and the Shin Bet, respectively Israel's foreign and domestic intelligence agencies.

Netanyahu is said to believe that the two, Meir Dagan and Yuval Diskin, wanted to torpedo plans being drawn up by him and Ehud Barak, the defence minister, to hit Iranian nuclear sites. Tzipi Livni, leader of the opposition Kadima party, is also said to have been persuaded to attack Netanyahu for "adventurism" and "gambling with Israel's national interest".

Infighting in Israel ??

Former Mossad agents against Netanyahu ??

Tzipi Livni involved ??

Maybe factions want to discredit Netanyahu and get Tzipi in as new P.M. ??

Hmmmmm....

Keep in mind this info is coming from a source in Kuwait .

Sounds to me like they are setting up a "rescue" mission for NATO to save a politically troubled Israel.

Next we will hear Israel is busy with that new floatilla heading in.

Or some new trouble with Egypt.

After all, if Israel has internal problems, how can they do anything else all by themselves ??

Even well-informed Israeli observers admit to being confused about what is going on behind the scenes.

Since when is Israel ever "confused" about anything ??

edit on Nov-03-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
seems like someone is making a power play for control of Israel. I imagine they will win as well, since it has been a while since these sorts of tactics have been openly used.. at least based on my impressions... don't really have anything to back that up.

Either that or Israeli leadership has been reading "The Art of War" and is pulling the "look weak when you are strong" tactic.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This could be a clever distraction. Hey look at this hand over here, while my other is stealing your wallet, type of deal.

Meanwhile Mossad is infiltrating key logistical targets and everyone is clueless because they believe they are impotent.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
and now we see something from Washington.

AIPAC's "War With Iran" Bill Passes House Committee

everything is falling into place !

(c) RESTRICTION ON CONTACT. -- No person employed with the United States Government may contact in an official or unofficial capacity any person that -- (1) is an agent, instrumentality, or official of, is affiliated with, or is serving as a representative of the Government of Iran; and (2) presents a threat to the United States or is affiliated with terrorist organizations. (d) WAIVER. -- The President may waive the requirements of subsection (c) if the President determines and so reports to the appropriate congressional committees 15 days prior to the exercise of waiver authority that failure to exercise such waiver authority would pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the vital national security interests of the United States.

of course, we see a "waiver" clause !

To call this unprecedented is an understatement. At no time in our history has the White House or State Department been restricted from dealing with representatives of a foreign state, even in war time.

and, there is no war YET

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Kuwaiti paper says Binyamin Netanyahu believes the heads of the Mossad and Shin Bet may have leaked plans for attack

guardian.co.uk, Thursday 3 November 2011 09.57 EDT

Israel's prime minister has ordered an investigation into alleged leaks of plans to attack Iran's nuclear facilities, it has been reported.

According to the Kuwaiti newspaper al-Jarida, the main suspects are the former heads of the Mossad and the Shin Bet, respectively Israel's foreign and domestic intelligence agencies.

Netanyahu is said to believe that the two, Meir Dagan and Yuval Diskin, wanted to torpedo plans being drawn up by him and Ehud Barak, the defence minister, to hit Iranian nuclear sites. Tzipi Livni, leader of the opposition Kadima party, is also said to have been persuaded to attack Netanyahu for "adventurism" and "gambling with Israel's national interest".

Infighting in Israel ??

Former Mossad agents against Netanyahu ??

Tzipi Livni involved ??

Maybe factions want to discredit Netanyahu and get Tzipi in as new P.M. ??

Hmmmmm....

Keep in mind this info is coming from a source in Kuwait .

Sounds to me like they are setting up a "rescue" mission for NATO to save a politically troubled Israel.

Next we will hear Israel is busy with that new floatilla heading in.

Or some new trouble with Egypt.

After all, if Israel has internal problems, how can they do anything else all by themselves ??

Even well-informed Israeli observers admit to being confused about what is going on behind the scenes.

Since when is Israel ever "confused" about anything ??

edit on Nov-03-2011 by xuenchen because:

Good find OP all this stuff happening in the middle east get's me excited just to see the changes that are happening before our very eyes and to see that there is a possible power struggle in Israel, the cherry on the cake

*DISCLAIMER* I hate what Israel has done to turkey in the past year and in part gaza i do understand that war has casualties but bombing houses in built up area's with 100% accuracy (everyone that died is a terrorist) raises issues with me, you jews are ok Israel however is not.

top topics

join