It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who needs genetic engineering? Turn your brown eyes blue with lasers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I saw and posted to the same news in a different part of ATS. This thread has a better picture and now that I can see the before and after look more clearly defined, all I can say is yuck, no way! Natural blue eyes are usually very pretty, and come in a pleasing variety of intensity. But if this an actual photo and not a photoshopped simulation, this lasered version looks like what it is, a once interestingly natural colored eye stripped bare of pigment. It's the equivalent of an overzealous peroxide job on hair. I would hope for the sake of those who want to spend hard earned money on this procedure that there will be an option to dial down the level of pigment stripping and leave the victim, um, I mean patient, with a more pleasing and natural looking shade.

Edit to add, I do think, if this procedure proves to be safe in the long term, it may be useful for people who have mismatched eyes and want them to be the same color. Other than that, I personally don't see the appeal, but to each their own.
edit on 10-11-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Next up that will be head lining is.

"COME ON DOWN, WE CAN NOW TURN YOUR HAIR BLONDE FOREVER AND MAKE YOUR SKIN WHITE"

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationalistswagger

"COME ON DOWN, WE CAN NOW TURN YOUR HAIR BLONDE FOREVER AND MAKE YOUR SKIN WHITE"

Lol @ the racist guy.
The most desired female on the planet is the Chinese one, as they have the highest population.

Let's just call them the east asian race.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rationalistswagger

edit on 19-11-2011 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This would a major advance as it would help to reduce tension and fear and loathing among races.

If there were no races there would be no wars.

I think we should fund research into how to accelerate homogenization of the races.

if you were walking in a dark street and you saw a black man on one side and a white man on the other side of the street you would automatically feel safer by crossing to the white man's side of the street as you know deep down as the black man could do all sorts of terrible things to you.

Also with facial sculpting to make (fat noses and fat rubber lips,eyelashless eyes,etc,dark skin) their facial features more western they will be come less as someone to be feared and hated as they will just like us.

A melantonin destroyer would 100 of bllions of $$$ for its inventor.

Remember fear and hate the of unknown,the different ,the foreigner the stranger generates tension and hate as they mean danger to us.

Even animals are aware of stranger danger.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky

This would a major advance as it would help to reduce tension and fear and loathing among races.

If there were no races there would be no wars.

I think we should fund research into how to accelerate homogenization of the races.

if you were walking in a dark street and you saw a black man on one side and a white man on the other side of the street you would automatically feel safer by crossing to the white man's side of the street as you know deep down as the black man could do all sorts of terrible things to you.

Also with facial sculpting to make (fat noses and fat rubber lips,eyelashless eyes,etc,dark skin) their facial features more western they will be come less as someone to be feared and hated as they will just like us.

A melantonin destroyer would 100 of bllions of $$$ for its inventor.

Remember fear and hate the of unknown,the different ,the foreigner the stranger generates tension and hate as they mean danger to us.

Even animals are aware of stranger danger.

You do realize that most black people have small noses, and small lips right?
You sure are racist.

melantonin

That's not how you spell melanin idiot.
Also, if I seen anybody in a dark alley I didn't know, i'm getting the hell out of there.

Also, majority of black people aren't dark in the first place, they're mostly brown.

I love how you bring up fear, when whites have terrorized more people than any other race..except maybe for asians.

Also, humans are animals.
You're as dumb as cheese, and you're shallow.
So because you don't find a group of people attractive you think they should be done away with... lol..
edit on 19-11-2011 by rationalistswagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'm tall with reddish brown hair and brown (almost black) eyes.

I've always felt ripped off. Most with brown eyes have a nice and even chocolate or dark complexion whereas those with beautiful blue eyes have pasty, freckly skin.

A smooth chocolate complexion with blue eyes would be nice but alas I am almost exactly the opposite! (admittedly I have a slightly better tan than the average redhead)

I would consider it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Somehow contact lenses are just not good enough.
Blue, hazel, brown, vampire red, cat's eye, you name it. A lot cheaper too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join