It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Died And Was Shown Hitler And Other Mass Killers In The Hottest Part Of Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A Man died but because of the cries of his family it was granted for him to come back but not before getting a tour of some of what is in Heaven and Hades. In this experience he saw Hitler and other mass murderers in the hottest part. His experience has a lot of details that people may want to know about what is in these two places.

You can read his entire experience at the link:

www.spiritlessons.com...

I then saw a king and a prince who were had first persecuted Christians in Korea. This king and prince beheaded many of the first believers in Korea. They were placed in the center, which was the hottest place of all. I also saw Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedong, and a famous pastor from North Korea named Pastor Kang, and a famous Japanese hero, and many more.

It's also in more convenient form on this video.

Note: Sorry guys, I gave the wrong intro. He was gonna go to Heaven after he died, not Hell. I confused his experience with another person who was gonna die and go to Hell. But it wasn't this guy.

This excerpt explains why he was brought back.

The angel to my right introduced himself. “I run errands for Jesus in His kingdom. Jesus called me and commanded me to go down to the Earth. He commanded me to take you to Heaven. You are dead. But since your family cries out with so much sadness, He desires to grant you a little more time to live. But for now, He desires to show you Heaven and Hell. He will show you and you will witness to the people of the Earth. May the number of people who end up in Hell be decreased and the number of people going to Heaven increased through your testimony. This will be your mission. God instructed us to tell you not to delay. If you delay, you will not be able to visit Heaven and Hell.”

edit on 3-11-2011 by Pocky because: typo

edit on 3-11-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 3-11-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This man (Reverend Park, Yong Gyu) certainly has a vivid imagination.....he writes a good piece of fiction.

edit on 3-11-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I feel so sorry for these people who were indoctrinated in cult-like stories of torment and actually believe in them. You know how much damage this sort of thing does to people trying to cross over? I'm glad this sort of evil fairy tail stops on this side of the veil.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Why do you keep posting these references to peoples experiences with Hell?

Peoples beliefs have a strong impact on what they experience in life...

If one choses to believe in Hell, it think its quite possible they might end up in such a place. Though that place would only exist to that person...

Hell doesn't exist according to the bible, and a loving creator would not subject his children to such a place...

Fear of such a place is mearly a stumbling block...

Conversion by means of Fear tactics...

I don't buy what your selling Sir...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hah, actually, when I was a New Ager, I had an experience wherein I heard a multitude of people screaming out in agony, after I had gotten up from an excercise for returning "elementals" to the center of the earth. I actually believed that's what I had done. But I think I ended up astral traveling to this place. That's not the only time I heard it that. Anyway, after that I started looking into this stuff and now I believe this place is real.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Like the previous poster mentioned, you're posting fear.

Worst of all, I think you're posting fear to push us into the loving arms of your idea of God. Seems couterproductive, no?

You know, I'm tired of this. I'm tired of being afraid. I'm tired of people telling me to be afraid of things. I'm tired.
I want to be happy, so you know what. I'm going to treat people with respect, get to know myself, and smile a little more. Sure, I'll be a little awkward here and there, but what is a life lived within the confines of fear?

I say, to hell with hell. To hell with any being who wants to pretend that it's real. If one is motivated by fear, one might as well not being doing any good in the first place.

Free yourself, and free your mind. Be free, be happy.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Hah, actually, when I was a New Ager, I had an experience wherein I heard a multitude of people screaming out in agony, after I had gotten up from an excercise for returning "elementals" to the center of the earth. I actually believed that's what I had done. But I think I ended up astral traveling to this place. That's not the only time I heard it that. Anyway, after that I started looking into this stuff and now I believe this place is real.

Have you found anyone that had one of these experiences that isn't from a christian based religion?

Or someone that has never heard of a place of eternal damnation before his experience?

Again, ones pre-existing beliefs can affect what they experience... If you believe in a place that belief might create that place

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Am I supposed to believe that there are less hot parts of hell? If thats true is there a tolerable part of hell. That wouldnt be so bad. I tend to run cold anyway.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I think you would enjoy reading Deepak Chopra's bestseller called Life After Death - The burden of proof.
It provides insight on NDE's that will help expand your perspective.

I havent finished your entire video yet, but seems that you have done your research.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

When I was New Age, I was determined to read as many of them as possible to answer the questions that I still had. When I read " Destiny of Souls" I felt like I had gotten a ton of questions answered. Then at that point, my conclusion was that our whole life and our circumstances are tailor made for us- I thought I had found the pinnacle of truth- but at around that time, after I had read " Destiny of Souls" and was doing some ascenscion excercises from Diane Stein's book is when I had those that obe where I heard a lot of people screaming. I also heard the pops and clicks like if I was moving up through a gateway.

Anyway, peeps, don't waste your time on buying this book. Back then I thought I was experiencing a lot of ascenscion stuff, but I don't buy it anymore. I link this book here more as a warning. I remember the days when I was asking the " lords of karma" in her book to change my circumstances. There is a ton of pilot projects in New Age that if you read a ton of books there, they are not consistent with each other. They also don't warn people about the existence of demonic entities.

www.amazon.com...

And also, they don't tell you that one of the technologies at Montauk was for injecting a person's soul into alternative bodies on different timelines. Yes, the Illuminati has a limited technology to re-incarnate people but it depends on the original stasis body being alive and fat chance most people are ever gonna get to try it. Most of the children that they were using for this stuff were blue eyed blonde, that is why Ducan Cameron was used. Next time you look at these Indigo Children, remember this. You don't know that if the base where the stasis bodies are located is destroyed, the person's soul eventually has to end up in Hell or Heaven.

www.amazon.com...

When I came across this Astral Traveler who was shown Hell, it made me reflect on my own experience.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

wait he is alive?

So you mean he didn't die?

He had what is called a NDE?

which can be replicated with substances?

which might produce visions much more bewildering than that of his heritages dogma?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Please tell me he saw the saying spots reserved for Bush, Cheney & Rice in Hell.

edit on 3-11-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
How come only the rich dude in the $2000 suit gets these experiences?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Kinda troubling, this man went to heaven allegedly and seems to only care about how big his house will be and how to earn an even bigger house. Isn't the point of heaven to spend time with the Lord Jesus Christ?

Two thumbs down.

new topics

top topics

join