It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can Understand Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Some wonder, if aliens are real, why havn't they conquered us or liberated us? Why would they even need to observe us? If they are so advanced, why not grab this planets resources?

There are so many accounts of aliens, ufo, and strangness reported on this site daily, so for this meme lets say they are real and argue about this as a truth elsewhere.

We don't understand aliens well because we assume that any planet with our conditions, that has existed as long as we have, would be full of hairless sentient apes like us. Or any sentient thing really. The problem is we assume sentience is identicle. That we are as useless to aliens as ants are useless to us.

I will assume that aliens, given their tech and advanced minds, have already started their own intelligence/technology singularity. They are reproducing and combining more of themselves everyday. They will always seek better ways to improve their singularity though, and how would you do this if you have mastered all tech? Simple, you let the universe invent for you.

The aliens do not need to zap us with intelligence rays, or take our brains out and replace them with theirs, or anything like that. They have far more to gain from watching the universe create us, to watch us create ourselves, and see how we differ from them. This difference in minds is how they can upgrade their singularity, not by adding more of the same minds.

But evolution may be a little slow for them, so they send technology to catalyze the reaction. They don't reveal themselves fully, they want this world to grow as natural as it can. So there may have been ancient aliens to get the ball rolling here. As humans get ready they come and toss some more tech our way. Fiber optics, computers, internets. Nothing to crazy, they want us to think we invented it so we grow naturally. They don't want us worshiping them and begging them for tech everyday.

If they were just going to give us everything they have, they may as well just destroy us and take our atoms. The is no difference to them. They want to collect our minds as unique gems that only the universe can truly create as a masterpiece worthy of adding to their singularity. They love to dance in the sky and read our thoughts as we see them, like a scientist checking on his prized rats. Little do the rats know; that what they are, the scientist once was, and what the scientist is, they will become.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MemeticHarvest

Who you calling a hairless sentient ape? I have hair thank you!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Who you calling a hairless sentient ape? I have hair thank you!

Yeah, but you are from krypton, kal el.

Sooooo....

Us hairless apes are onto you!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Interesting perspective. I like it.

Now, what if this singularity did already exist, its something they have already created. What if we are not part of our universe but part of THEIRS; their singularity.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemeticHarvest
Some wonder, if aliens are real, why havn't they conquered us or liberated us? Why would they even need to observe us? If they are so advanced, why not grab this planets resources?

There are so many accounts of aliens, ufo, and strangness reported on this site daily, so for this meme lets say they are real and argue about this as a truth elsewhere.

We don't understand aliens well because we assume that any planet with our conditions, that has existed as long as we have, would be full of hairless sentient apes like us. Or any sentient thing really. The problem is we assume sentience is identicle. That we are as useless to aliens as ants are useless to us.

I will assume that aliens, given their tech and advanced minds, have already started their own intelligence/technology singularity. They are reproducing and combining more of themselves everyday. They will always seek better ways to improve their singularity though, and how would you do this if you have mastered all tech? Simple, you let the universe invent for you.

The aliens do not need to zap us with intelligence rays, or take our brains out and replace them with theirs, or anything like that. They have far more to gain from watching the universe create us, to watch us create ourselves, and see how we differ from them. This difference in minds is how they can upgrade their singularity, not by adding more of the same minds.

But evolution may be a little slow for them, so they send technology to catalyze the reaction. They don't reveal themselves fully, they want this world to grow as natural as it can. So there may have been ancient aliens to get the ball rolling here. As humans get ready they come and toss some more tech our way. Fiber optics, computers, internets. Nothing to crazy, they want us to think we invented it so we grow naturally. They don't want us worshiping them and begging them for tech everyday.

If they were just going to give us everything they have, they may as well just destroy us and take our atoms. The is no difference to them. They want to collect our minds as unique gems that only the universe can truly create as a masterpiece worthy of adding to their singularity. They love to dance in the sky and read our thoughts as we see them, like a scientist checking on his prized rats. Little do the rats know; that what they are, the scientist once was, and what the scientist is, they will become.

HAPPY QUANTUM ZENO "MONEYBOMB" GALACTIC TONE ALEX REPTOID JONES 6

"I" can understand that U... ithink there is only One class of 'Human Reptilian Brain Monkey' beings too... Because "I" don't ALL SEE U 'Thought To Finger/Voice Keyboard' anything about what class of alien beings... this extraterrestrial conspiracy is about

edit on 3-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: CME
glitches happen too

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You are attempting to understand "alien" while still thinking in "human" terms. To put things in perspective, "aliens" are one step/level/plane/dimension/density above your own, just as you are one above animal/vegetal consciousness.

Interests/agenda change on every step of evolution. What may have seemed of importance at one point may be considered rather banal at a higher stage; other matters seen as of greater value/interest instead (as you are able to experience/partake a greater, shall we say, degree/intensity of light/awareness in each progression "up the ladder" so to speak).

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Boy I have got a long way to go, I have the greatest difficulty understanding `Human`...that said with the advantage of being one.

Not sure about evolution being slow, under the impression that this is a topic that divides the camps...prefer jumps myself because it really hurts my mind trying to figure out how it could be done with a high success rate.
edit on 4/11/11 by ironbutterflyrusted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Of course I'm thinking of aliens in 'human' terms. I do not come to this forum claiming to be anything outlandish. This way of thinking could be extrapolated to say that we cannot understand anything greater than us. This is a rediculous notion. How would we have made such great advancements in technology and science if we weren't trying to understand things that are alien to us. We are all here trying to understand and explain metaphysics, higher density, vibrations, and God/Universe with anything we have. I am aware that my words are on the shallow end of the thought pool here, and this is my intention. Sure I could repeat lines from akashic records and talk about vibrations until I turn blue in the face, and even if all that is absolute truth, it still lacks the power to carry itself through the minds of the common humans. This is why I think in 'human' terms, to bring wisdom to the common man in a way they can understand it.

new topics

top topics

join