It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help with two images

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ive take a couple better looks at the pic, and i say its either an A-4 Skyhawk or an A-8 Crusader

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
this game is already complete. Get in on the next one: Blacklabyrinth

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I know this game is complete and all that, but I was wondering if anybody ever noticed this:

I didn't get a chance to read the entire thread. 37 pages is a lot.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Okay...first off look at the middle of the mountains in the first picture...looks very 2D even for a picture to me...almost like a painting...secondly...in the second picture whatever the aircraft is firing looks waaay to large to be carried on that body, the weight ratio just wouldn't work. Plus whatever it is firing off in the second picture is not even visible on the feusalouge (sp) in the first picture.

[edit on 1/5/2005 by UnMature]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
I know this game is complete and all that, but I was wondering if anybody ever noticed this:

Yes, that piece of information was added to the pics after it had been revealed to be a game.

Originally posted by UnMature
Okay...first off look at the middle of the mountains in the first picture...looks very 2D even for a picture to me...almost like a painting...secondly..

Like diehard_democrat stated; this was part of a game on ATS (which is also why it's in ATS Sponsored Games & Events).

The pictures were faked and I would say deliberately made to look fake.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I know this thread is over but was it a Eurofighter?

www.machtres.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Since there are many experts in these things on this thread, i want to ask a question?

note: forgive me mods if i'm out of subject

is there any plane missiles with no sound? do thee they exist? and what are they called?

thanks for your help

<< 28  29  30   >>

join