It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead seals washing up in New England I think I know why.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It has been reported recently that seals have been washing up on shore dead. I know this for a fact as I have found and reported one at hampton Beach state park in June. Now I repeat this was June. Do you mean to tell me they have know idea why they are dying. I do.

Lets see how long this thread last before it is killed.

I have been going to ham,pton beach since I was a child. So lets say at a minimum 35 years that I can remember. I recall dead blue fish , striped bass and all other species of fish. You would always see something over the years but nothing like the dead seals. I have been going to the beach for ever and know the beach like the back of my hand.

Now this is what I think is going on.

About 4 weeks ago we all went to the beach for the day and it was beautiful. We walked up and down the beach from the jedi on the right side of the beach to the rocks at the complete other side of the beach. After that day when we all came home every thing seams fine. About a week later we all came down with some sort of resperatory illness. Me first, then the wife and kids. I would have to say in all my years I never had anything like this. Sore chest deep congestion which you cannot get the mucus up when you cough and your coughing alot so much that your ribs are sore. So I call the doctor and go I and come to find out I have a deep respoeratory infection. I call the pediatrician and have the kids go in and the same they all have a deep resperatory infection even the wife. So after us all being on anitbiotics for 2 weeks it is finally clearing up.

Now people ask your self something. How long does it take to cut open a seal and do a necropcy on it. It has been over six months and nothing is being reported in the media. I have contacted woods hole reaserch center to see if they know anything and mo response or phone calls.

Anyone been to the beach withing the last month ago and go in the water.

I know the 2 are linked but have no way to prove it. I also noticed at the left hand side of the beach where the rocks are there is this brownish foam on the water and it looks like it could not be good. I wonder if the water is infected with some type of bacteria that is causing this same infection in seal pups.

Is there some way to gather the foam and try to grow the bacteria in it to see if it is infectious? I was at the beach believe it or not yesterday. And I have been clean of the infection so I guess I am the guinni pig now as I was in the water for several hours walking up and down ther beach and I have an open cut on my pinky toe so.

I guess I will find out if I become ill again.

This is just specualtion at this point but I really believe this is related.

Also I noticed some strange stuff in the sand by the rocks which looked kind of odd.

When I looked at the sane it looked like there was little tubes of sand like if it were a strand of bacteria growing under a microscope that is what I would say it looked like.

If anyone doubts what I am saying and lives in the area. Go to hampton beach and park near the center where the woman statue is. Want on the beach and go all the way to the left. Go down to the water and take a deep breath and smell that smell which kinds of smells like seaweed and something funky. Wehn to go to the are it has to be low tide so you can walk in the rocks and look at the sand around the rocks. You will see the squigles I refer to. This is the first year I have noticed the squiggles in the sand. No it is not sea worms as I see them all the time and see the trail they make when they walk and it is not a snail trail of crab poop. It looks like a spiral of bacteria or like DNA that is squggled up on the sand.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Rocky Black because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

That's quite an indepth analysis.
How did you come to such a conclusion?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I hereby nominate you for the Nobel Prize in Science.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I hereby nominate you for the Nobel Prize in Science.

Silence?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This thread is:

edit on 3-11-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

Scientist Connects Toxins To Increased Seal Mortality

(MARINE SCIENCE) NEW ENGLAND — Since September 1st, 128 dead seals have washed ashore the New England coast. These seal carcasses are some of the most contaminated in the world. Read on about the toxin tests needed to confirm the sea mammal’s already ‘sealed’ fate. — Global Animal

edit on 3-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

While others may applaud your theory, I must say that your idea on ... and ... are most likely flawed due to the incapacity of the flux capacitor to reach 1.21 gigawatts within the alloted time.
Go back and recheck your math!

edit on 3-11-2011 by g146541 because: (no reason given)

(Edit)
BP and Corexit.
edit on 3-11-2011 by g146541 because: bp

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Sorry I hit the enter button before I typed my content. It is funny how ten poeple come out to attack before I can even correct it. But when I put in the meat and potatoes it is like hmmm oh hum.

Hope you never get what I caught because it was brutal. I will let you all know it a week or two if I get sick again. I would hate to think this is where I got the bacteria from. I love the beach and go there like every other day when I am off work.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

It sounds alot like the infection people are getting in the United States since the BP Oil Spill. Here are some videos of infected people that are either fishermen or living close to the beach. The Corexit is infecting people and modifying the bacterias in the ocean. If you look at other videos on youtube, you'll see it's getting too common. Now we can all agree ocean water goes around the planet, it's only a matter of time before everything is either radiated from Fukushima or toxic from the BP Oil Spill. www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
After WWII mass amounts of chemical weapons in their munitions casings were dumped at sea off the coast. The iron bomb casings were expected to last 50 years before it rusted through and leaked its poison out.

50 years is up.

Why did the US shut down Sardine canning operations at a time when jobs are needed?

John Wheeler, the guy who was working for the Pentagon and was seen "confused" before his mysterious death.....that guy had a side company with the contract to INSPECT all those undersea Chemical Weapons Dumpsites.

His death.......things in the sea dying.....US Sardine canning shut down......you do the math.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It would be interesting you take pictures of it all for those of us living too far away. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You could very well be correct in linking the two.If I was you I would go ahead and collect samples and find a lab that would identify any hazardous bacteria or toxic substance that could be causing illness. I live on the southern east coast,the beach is down the road a bit I'll check it out in the next couple of days to see if we have anything suspicious going on.

good luck hope you and yours feel better soon

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Can you atleast provide a link...to what you are saying?.

new topics

top topics

join