It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born in Concentration Camp #14 - America headed down the same road as North Korea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

“Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton

Would you like a glimpse into what living under a Totalitarian regime is like?

Now the question is do the 1% of the richest Americans support a totalitarian regime that aims to control and subjegate the bottom 99%?

edit on 3-11-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If you don't believe that the elites are planning total control over the American population then you are sadly mistaken.

If you don't fight for your freedom you're done.

No joke.

The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism by Goldstein - (How You Are Controlled)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-11-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Don't worry. Russia and China will liberate you from corporations.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hopefully I can get back to this thread.

In the meantime, S&F&

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Initially this is quite sobering. And very sad, if it's all true. I wonder how much the world's policy of isolating North Korea has contributed to this situation? S&F for finding this and bringing it to our attention. I've never heard of the Link organization before, so will do a follow-up on their globallink.org site. (1 or 2 letter l's in that URL?)

Initial gut reaction? Send in the drones to destroy the fences at least, although I know there are treaties with China to consider.

However, I am left with uncertainty. I know there is something on Google earth, but whether it's exactly what we are told it is , well that's to be determined. What is astounding is that meeting with the North Korean UN delegates. That just boggles the mind and it could only have been arranged at the highest levels. Which means this young man has handlers, American handlers. Why do that at all? Especially to someone who is a supposed victim of torture and deprivation and admits to being very psychologically scarred? Why use him in this way? I know the stated results, but wasn't that whole move just stretching it a bit too much? Which of course leads me to wonder if this is a propaganda ploy and film and this young man is being manipulated and used to disseminate it. And when we enter that realm, the credibility of his entire situation is under question. (Wouldn't his acknowledged escape not mean the immediate death of his father, whom he states he misses? He doesn't seem to realize this? ) So many questions...
edit on 3-11-2011 by aboutface because: sorry soficrow, did not intend this as a reply to you

edit on 3-11-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Initially this is quite sobering.

And very sad, if it's all true.

Interesting how even an escape to China is viewed as freedom.

Which of course leads me to wonder if this is a propaganda ploy and film and this young man is being manipulated and used to disseminate it.

If he's being used, which he probably is, it's just to spread the truth of the matter.

That's my opinion

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InformationAccount

Starred.

Most Americans are too distracted, dumbed down and apathetic to see the train coming.

You've tried to warn everyone, I've tried to warn everyone and some are waking up, but not enough, not fast enough and not enough are willing to fight the few controlling the many.

And yes I do think the 1% have this exact same scenario in mind for the 99% of us.

In part that is what OWS is all about.
edit on 3-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join