It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange noises and strange reactions by my dog while in my bedroom.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by Daver2056

I am not scared of anything. I have never been scared of any living or non living thing. If it is a demon i will stand up to him and laugh in his face. The only thing that really bothers me is not knowing what it is or what it wants. I do not like things watching me sleep. I have 3 camera that watch anyone who comes into my room and goes out. My room is the only room with camers, an alarm system and 6 locks on the door. I am very protective of my things and myself.

Lol, so you basically live in Ft. Knox. That can be both a blessing and a curse if you get attacked and cant get out fast enough before you have a heart attack. I've been put into situations where i literally had to jump out of the window to get away fast from something invisible and yes i believe in Jesus too but when youre scared sh*tless of those insvisible hands you feel on you, you don't always think to call on him. It's funny looking back on it but man it was scary.
edit on 2-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

People get scared of many different things. Some scared of myths, some scared of the truth , some scared of lies and even some scared of ignorant things. Whether or not people realize it, everyone in this world is playing the same game called real life. It is everyones duty to help each other overcome fears and the horrible things many people endure in their daily lives. All this war, hate, acts of violence only makes things worse. I agree with war when there is a good reason for a war but when one country attacks another country for oil or because they do not like them is not a good reason at all. I guess if the world was all at peace and nothing bad ever happened then there would be no laws, no drugs, no nothing. Everything would be very boring and people would die miserable because they do the same exact thing every day of their entire life.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Well my house is miles deep in the middle of very thick woods. I am a pretty big guy too so if it starts to burn down i would be able to get out. I have been in a burning house befor. I just knocked the wall down with the sludge hammer in my room and got out. Also a friend that lives with me works for the small fire depasrtment in our town and he always brings the firetruck home since there is no building to park it under in town. I guess i am pretty safe here. I live with a cop, a firefighter and a lot of extra protection in my house. Only one person tried to rob this house and well he is dead. The cops came and got him but when he got to the holding cell he had a heart attack but the law where i am at is tresspassers can be killed if you warn them to get off the land first and if they seem like a threat.

Remined me of a time me and a mate were too inebriated to jump a fence (legally, on the way to a train, we were in a rush) and we .. both of us.. just seemed to walk thru the picket fence before us... was a laugh to the others, but stuffed if I could jump a fence in the state I was in..

Inebriated being on... *tutti fruttie* and tripping off our nuts..

oh to be 16 years old again..

but I get ya.. I just hear of bad things about people who seek to imprison themselves from the world as opposed to the world imprisoning the people we fear.

Gotya!!

be safe dude..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
Well if it is a demon, you should definitely be able to tell, no?

You would know if it was demonic. Demons give off a very acute burning smell.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Always trust an animal's reaction.

Because animals always speak the truth, unlike people.

I would say get your power of good close to you immediately.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

People get scared of many different things. Some scared of myths, some scared of the truth , some scared of lies and even some scared of ignorant things. Whether or not people realize it, everyone in this world is playing the same game called real life. It is everyones duty to help each other overcome fears and the horrible things many people endure in their daily lives. All this war, hate, acts of violence only makes things worse. I agree with war when there is a good reason for a war but when one country attacks another country for oil or because they do not like them is not a good reason at all. I guess if the world was all at peace and nothing bad ever happened then there would be no laws, no drugs, no nothing. Everything would be very boring and people would die miserable because they do the same exact thing every day of their entire life.

Man your thinking normal so dont worry. But then again dont over think and never think deep.. thinking deep is the pathway to downward spiral, ie obsession, insomnia, paranoia, delusions, and so on... anyways whatever u think u say was probably real but only in your mind. Animals instincts as we all know are extremely more developed than a humans. Your dog obviously considers you his master or friend and he was trying to protect u becuz he knows that whatever was scaring u was in that direction of your wall or vent. The more u look into stuff like this the worse off u are, Take my advice and forget it, dont ever second guess stupid stuff u think u see, nothing good will ever come out of it i promise. if it is infact more and u are certain of this then u need to stop giving whatever it is power becuz i will not stop if it gains momentum. U need to excercise your brain with knowledge, start reorganizing ur room or clean up your house. Work on your car do something that requires your brain to think rather than thinking about a subject u dont ever want to touch believe me its not worth it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I have 3 camera that watch anyone who comes into my room and goes out. My room is the only room with camers, an alarm system and 6 locks on the door. I am very protective of my things and myself.
reply to post by demonologist842012

It would appear from your description of the event that 6 locks on your door are ineffective against this sort of phenomena. You do seem to have an extreme amount of physical protection and attempts at spiritual protection with the cross, angel figure and Jesus pictures all of which are great aesthetically if you like that sort of thing but none will give you the spiritual protection of prayer. You must feel you need extra protection for some reason and while there is nothing wrong with being cautious and safe I cannot help but feel there is more going on here? I too have little dog that sleeps at the foot of the bed and the only time she has ever barked is if there is a stranger at the door. Whatever it was, your dog had never encountered it before.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join