It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, a White Dove went from the sky to stand on my belly, by telepathy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

Today I was with a good friend, we were having a smoke and coffee in the grass. The sun is shining. I see a white dot in the sky, and suppose it's a bird. It's quite high and I can't see the wings (I have very good eyesight).
I followed it until it runs out of sight.... You never know I'm still waiting for my first UFO sighting, but this was not a ufo.

Then, 1 minute later, a White dove flies from above us and lands right next to us, maybe 2 meters away, on the grass. From this moment I tried to tell the white dove to come rest on my belly (I was laying on the grass). I tried to communicate this idea by telepathy and energy.
Incredibly, after 30s maybe, she started walking and slowly jumped and ended, 1 minute later, jumping on my belly. She/He stayed there for like 2 minutes and I was worried that it would chip my eye away (you never know haha), so was protecting my eyes a bit. But if I wasn't afraid, probably she could have walked on my face etc. ;-)

That was pretty incredible moment. A white dove is EXTREMELY rare where I live.

I thought I would share that with you guys. Note: at the moment I feel something changing, energy around us. Maybe a sign or maybe just simple telepathic abilities with animals
Loving life anyway!!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Nice story !

Welcome to ATS.

Have Fun & Enjoy !!!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Being the White Dove symbolizes Peace
perhaps he felt this with you. Amazing story -
I love it when things like this happen.

Welcome to ATS - see you on the threads.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pascalt

I really love your story! Welcome to ATS!

Are you going to try doing this again, maybe with another animal? I too feel a big change in the air, like we're on the top of a great wave that's about to crash down and change everything (for the better, of course).

Either way, we'll find out soon!

Much love,
OnewithAll
edit on 2-11-2011 by onewithall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, appreciated. This is a true story and one of my best mate was with me and found it to be an amazing experience too. I thanked the dove by giving it my love before it flew away (just after some children shouted about 200m away...).

Peace is what my friend and I are feeling right now, everything seems to fall into place at the moment....?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
buy a lottery ticket!

halfsies if you win, right?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pascalt

Whenever we go on hikes in the woods the animals come out to me, rabbits, squirrels, deer, birds, frogs, even a vole. My grand daughter calls me Grandma Snow White

It might be mental telepathy, it could be body language or even smell. Different emotions, like hate, fear, love all have their own "smell" they put out and animals possibly can pick up on that.

Love your story, made my day.

Very cool to feel a part of the grand whole.

Doves are cool.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pascalt

Cool story! Welcome to ATS. Funny, I have this same affect on animals. I have literally "willed" wild animals to approach me, simply by thinking about it. no joke! I've got pictures to prove it even...well, the pictures prove they were close...nonetheless, I swear that I willed them to approach me and they did.

Here are a couple:

edit on 2-11-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I can call the animals - My Grandmother
was Cherokee and she would sit in the
back of the house after supper in the evening,
She would go to the same place each day
and call the birds from the trees. Never
seen it fail that 2 to 4 would come and light
on her hand or arm. I was a child and found
it fascinating.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Welcome.
I don't think we have doves up here, I've never seen one.
I have seen a white crow though, it was very cool looking. Also yesterday, I saw a crow with a white body and black wings. That was weird looking.

I've always thought birds, cats, and horses were telepathic. It turns out, so are dogs

Now my thoughts are that the whole animal kingdom is.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Oh you know the deer is looking at you
with deep fascination - love the expression!
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by Aggie Man

Oh you know the deer is looking at you
with deep fascination - love the expression!
Thank you for sharing.

Here is another of the Raccoon in the pic above...she has that same look:

Sorry OP, I'll back off and make sure I don't hijack your introduction.

Again, Welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, enjoy..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
reply to post by pascalt

edit on 2-11-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

Wow this is so cool man !! How do you "talk" to them? do you keep your eyes opened?
Do you "ask them" with thoughts to come to you?

I read in a great book about African tribemen, who could kill a monkey in a tree just by focusing on it. This african man could even make sticks fall from trees... witnessed by a trusted adventurer. Amazing stories.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I can call the animals - My Grandmother
was Cherokee and she would sit in the
back of the house after supper in the evening,
She would go to the same place each day
and call the birds from the trees. Never
seen it fail that 2 to 4 would come and light
on her hand or arm. I was a child and found
it fascinating.

Wow this is completely amazing!! I missed your post earlier. Is it a common skill among Cherokees? Could she teach other people or explain how she could do it?

Update: I have tried the last few weeks to reiterate this but it never worked out. I have tried calling birds, very often they will fly just above me and show that they clearly understand I'm thinking / seeing them, but they never touched me. Only once with this white dove

Peace!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pascalt
Hi Guys,

Today I was with a good friend, we were having a smoke and coffee in the grass. The sun is shining. I see a white dot in the sky, and suppose it's a bird. It's quite high and I can't see the wings (I have very good eyesight).
I followed it until it runs out of sight.... You never know I'm still waiting for my first UFO sighting, but this was not a ufo.

Then, 1 minute later, a White dove flies from above us and lands right next to us, maybe 2 meters away, on the grass. From this moment I tried to tell the white dove to come rest on my belly (I was laying on the grass). I tried to communicate this idea by telepathy and energy.
Incredibly, after 30s maybe, she started walking and slowly jumped and ended, 1 minute later, jumping on my belly. She/He stayed there for like 2 minutes and I was worried that it would chip my eye away (you never know haha), so was protecting my eyes a bit. But if I wasn't afraid, probably she could have walked on my face etc. ;-)

That was pretty incredible moment. A white dove is EXTREMELY rare where I live.

I thought I would share that with you guys. Note: at the moment I feel something changing, energy around us. Maybe a sign or maybe just simple telepathic abilities with animals
Loving life anyway!!

that's an awesome story!
maybe it was the holy spirit \ kundalini telling you your'e about to be awakened.. and have your chakras all open up!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I was worried that it would chip my eye away (you never know haha), so was protecting my eyes a bit.
reply to post by pascalt

Awesome!!

Flag for you!
edit on 13-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pascalt

Hi,

nice,

maybe.
-----------------------------------
It's always cool to think of what the world will be like later. If new forms of communication and expression will be achieved. What will be the next human "internet" or "language" type steps taken by us as a species in communication? Will we evolve into a more mentally endowed peoples with abilities beyond our current scope?

It's a good future to think to.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Thanks for your comment. Now I'm reading an extremely interesting book called "FAR JOURNEYS" which is a real life story of a guy who could initiate out of body experiences on will, and created a "scientific center" to study OOB experiences, in the US. In this book he actually relates how he communicates during OOB with what he calls Non Verbal Communication, NVC.

When I read his book I feel that this one time in my life, the white dove and I, we had a non verbal communication. Somehow I felt that she could understand when her to come on my belly. I did not however get "a message" back from the bird, but I got the feeling she could understand my thoughts & requests.

Anyway to this day we still mention it with my mate and it makes us laugh every time!! BIRDS ARE AWESOME!! :-)
edit on 14-2-2012 by pascalt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join