It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is going on with my service?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
yellow FELLOW ats family =]...

I am having problems with my cell phone connection (3g) and sometime the internet connection in my home/wireless or w.e.

this all started the day the ODD snow storm came in to my town (oct30).

i remember sitting in my car with a couple of buddies WHEN a transformer blew up right infront of us.

as soon as that happend iknew i wasntgonna have power in my house nor internet connection.

so i walked in my home around 12AM and my prediction came true. not only did the tv not wrk or the ATS WEBSITE(internet) or my xbox live =[, my phone oddly stopped working

2 days pass and my internet cnnection at home is OK, not the best but its up and running , but my cell phone (sprnt service) is still acting up.
i sometime wont have 3g for about 6 hours then all a sudden my phone starts to work for about 10 mins and then the same thing NO 3G COVERAGE.

the same thing was happing to my twin bros phone and my older bros phone but now THERE PHONES WORK perfectly FINE.......
and mine still has had no service for the last 12 hours

this is pissing me of and all im tryna do is figure what could cause all this.

maybe a satelite? maybe the feds hacking my phone? i just dont understand why it wouldnt work correctly for about 5 days
edit on 2-11-2011 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
before this whole 3g not wrking or having service for a few days on my phone , my phone also use to echo A LOT maybe it could be peope interfering with my line, but still i get so much more echo then anyone else i know also all my passwords ALWAYS tend to be erased and chnged (YAHOO,gmailand other yahoo accounts) also on my phone asweel

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Just a quick note to you. You better remove the "green stuff" remarks, unless you want your thread deleted. Mods have a no tolerance policy for those comments. sorry man. I will remove my reply when you remove those comments as to not derail your thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
many cell towers were damaged in the storm

we are still without power and will be till sunday at least

i had to come stay with family in PA

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i understand it could be cell tower but they haventsaid anyting to any of the sprint customers...

btw where are you from?

top topics

join