It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"December 24,in the year 2011,they will return" *

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
' This daring prediction gives the exact date that travellers from a distant galaxy will return to Earth.It is the result of many years' investigation and research into the origins of mankind'
These are the words on the back of a book written in 1975 ,called 'The outer space connection' by Alan and Sally Landsburg(www.youtube.com...)

2011 ,36 years later and Christmas is just around the corner ,the time is coming to see if this is just another pipe dream from 70's or the result of extensive studies into the ancient peoples like the Mayans calender from which this date is based.
I only just found this book in the back corner of a second hand store,bundled with three Von Daniken books ,all tied together with a piece of twine,waiting for their rightful owner(me) to come along and see the light .I havent read the book yet ,only flipped through it and looked at some of the pics
Anyway just thought it was interesting that the date has nearly arrived after a long and tumultuous wait(the 80's 90's and 00's were a real drag) .
Something to look forward to if you are fed up with Christmas and this return may be the gift that keeps on giving

*no guarantees this date is correct
Here is a video of the parts of the book www.youtube.com...

And from the same year, drink your milk?? www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What happened to all the other predictions I waited for. All the times I stood looking out my window with my Ar-15 in one hand and a knife in the other, ready for some chaotic alien invasion that never happened.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It sounds like an interesting book and odd coincidence (or not) in your timing to stumble across it like you did. I look forward to hearing more about what it has to say if it's taking a fair look at different ancient sources and written WELL before the current hysteria of everyone trying to pop their own theory and make a buck off it. You're planing to read it?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Of course it is another pipe dream. We couldn't get so lucky. As much as people want to turn to something better or smarter to get us out of the insane NWO bunch and their twisted version of reality. It is untimately up to us to put a stop to their mentally depraved ideas. We are all in this together even if we don't like it. If there were real aliens came to save the day I would be the first one out of here. However there is nothing more alien to human kind or this planet than those who claim to be the special elite.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

*no guarantees this date is correct

really?

no guarantee's that alienz will come on dec. 24th.............................

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Will i read it ? only if Santa is a Venusian and his sack is filled with all things alien

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
oh wait we are going to skip the yearly november 26-27 Invasion/Disclosure dates this year?

LOL. I guess you could try something new.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well even if you hadn't mentioned the publication date I would have at least roughly known when it came out. The date they use is based off the original correlation between the Long Count and the Gregorian Calendar. This was found to be an inaccurate correlation. So, even if the events they predict are correct (highly doubtful) the date they have is wrong.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Great ... can't wait !! , hope they bring prezzies

Going by the let downs of the predictions from the last couple of years I won't hold my breath but it doesn't cost anything to wait and see

It'll make waking up to that pair of socks and aftershave on Christmas morning that little less depressing

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
No guarantees this date is correct? Drat! That's my birthday and what a lovely present that would be!! That's an
old video (6 parts), but I will watch it off and on today...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wow, I'm just impressed that it's narrated by none other than Rod Serling of Twilight Zone fame!

Thanks OP, going to give it a watch today.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by buskey

yeah worth watching for the ancient relics found.The book goes into more detail about genetics and cloning . A lot of interesting ideas before the information was corrupted

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Forget the prediction. I'm off to buy some milk!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

And from the same year, drink your milk?? www.youtube.com...

The video you have requested is not available. If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process. Sorry about that.

Huh?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

the time is coming to see if this is just another pipe dream from 70's or the result of extensive studies into the ancient peoples like the Mayans calender from which this date is based.
reply to post by 12voltz

The Mayan calender predicts 2012 does it not?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Dont shoot Santa, he's NOT a UFO!
edit on 3-11-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Titor86

No ,2012 was chosen by marketing as it sounds way cooler than 2011.
Would you go and watch a movie called 2011 ? No ? didnt think so.
Not TEOTWAWKI ,its the return of the our genetic relatives

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

Your typing screams "I AM STUPID AND YOU SHOULDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME! I AM DUMB AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE A COMMA! IF YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU ARE A MORON!"

And yet you did pay attention,,' Thanks for the reviving this thread , It ' was hardly seen by anyone'/,

edit on 7-11-2011 by 12voltz because: i must have pissed someone off

After reading your threads ,i cant stop laughing .you got owned in each one with your poor spelling and general all around punctuation . It just makes me want to add more commas

edit on 7-11-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ahem! so another one crawls out of the woodwork after GFL & Blossom Goodchild old hippie predictions was put to rest

I bet anyone 1 possum, 2 roo's, 1 boomerang, an Abo's g string, a case of beer and good old aussie bbq its bull#

Flights over here are at the winners expense

edit on 7/11/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/11/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join