It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Literary Miracles of Quran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Greetings,

This is not about the scientific miracles, this is beyond it...

I recommend you watch every minute of it, as it is highly interesting and intense.

Before you watch it, leave out all your misconceptions and prejudice, one must approach this with an unbiased and open mind.

vimeo.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

I like how he speaks about the Bible and JFK.
He already seems as if he is not a hater of others and I like that about this speaker. I also like how he is so passionate about everything including but not limited to nature and how God is within us all. Begging people to look at others visions, inspirations and how opinions change with time.

So....as I listen more I am reminded of a child hood song my family and I (cousins) used to sing. "Father Abraham had many sons, many sons had Father Abraham, I am one of them and so are you".

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This looks to be very interesting my friend, but at an hour and more, I cannot commit time to it at the present moment.

It will be about a week before I have such time and I do look forward to hearing what is said.

Are there any points in the video that can be summarized and discussed prior to viewing?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I have to say that when anyone speaks about God I am interested....it inspires me soooooo much!!!! I am interested in every persons take on God and hearing or seeing their journey unfold before my eyes/ears. The man in the video is speaking from his heart and is so inspired he loves telling others about such a deep belief and deep feeling in regards to whom HE believes created US. I love it!!

With that said, anytime I listen to someone "preach" the word of God, after the excitement in me has worn I begin to think about MY truth and where I AM on my journey and who God is to me.

It is a personal subject, is it not?

When I go to any church it is the same. Once the excitement and passion wheres down in me, I am pondering then my own personal belief.

In my opinion, walking with God and having a belief is between you and God. There is not another person out there (and I have met a lot of people) who believes as I do. Am I different? Yes, I am. Was I made different? Yes, I was.

For each "child" of God is unique and loved in their own way and they have a different path as their journey takes different roads throughout a life time and or life times if you so believe.

I long for a day when we as "Humans" can just be loved, left alone to be in peace. When there is no right or wrong....it just is... in the eye of the beholder. The only Truth we can agree on are minimal at best. Why? We were all made different and each one of us has something special to add to the mix. When human beings can come together and embrace and tolerate each difference of another we will be on the same road .....finally....

AND This road will lead us to peace!

We, the people of the Earth will kill one another on behalf of a personal belief. When someone else tries to slaughter another mans harvest it is on like no other. This simply cannot be and should not be tolerated by any one because humanity will cease. Why are men so eager to kill over God? Maybe God becomes a type of harvest for the human. He is the essence of Life...right?

A creation wants a Creator.

At birth a baby and then toddler is inspired by many things. A seed is planted in their hearts and it grows into a beautiful blossom. Yes, it needs watering and nurture to grow. In some of us it grows big, little, or possibly dies.

No one wants anyone else to come over and slaughter their harvest (God). We need it like life needs oxygen. He/She/It is what motivates and inspires us.

So this is why I choose to love everyone and tolerate everyone because I also think they should tolerate and love me. We may not agree on Allah being the only one and true God but we can agree that we are a creation in need of their Creator, on a journey with different roads and each road does indeed feel and look different. My harvest is protected just as yours is.

This is "the way" for LIFE and PEACE!

SO I say!!!! Lets love one another because God loves US. We are his children.

(End of my sermon)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I may not agree with many peoples idea of God, but I sure know my siblings when I see them!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by MamaJ

I may not agree with many peoples idea of God, but I sure know my siblings when I see them!

With Love,

Your Brother

(((((HUGS))))))

*ALL SMILES*

xoxoxox Love you too!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Basically he talks about the different kinds of miracles in the Quran, without referring to scientific miracles as alot of Muslims do today. He speaks in a very intelligently and unbiased way. He pretty much breaks down all the misconceptions non-Muslims have about Islam. You just gotta see it. I cannot do justice in words to what this man talks about.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
reply to post by IAMIAM

Basically he talks about the different kinds of miracles in the Quran, without referring to scientific miracles as alot of Muslims do today. He speaks in a very intelligently and unbiased way. He pretty much breaks down all the misconceptions non-Muslims have about Islam. You just gotta see it. I cannot do justice in words to what this man talks about.

I certainly will make the time when I return to the net in a week.

Thanks for the heads up, and for sharing.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

join