It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope some people show up to help the Occupy people in Oakland. If I was there I would show up wit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I mean a flat board or stick or a few rocks to protect yourself. Don't just come with cell phones and wave them in the air like that was something. -----------------

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
hope you have good medical coverage..sticks and rocks are no match for water cannons, teargas, rubber bullets, batons, tasers, guns and any other nasty little surprises the authorities may choose to bring into play..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
hope you have good medical coverage..sticks and rocks are no match for water cannons, teargas, rubber bullets, batons, tasers, guns and any other nasty little surprises the authorities may choose to bring into play..

You have got to be kidding. Please tell me you are kidding. --------------

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

nope over the years I've put way to many idiots back together who thought it would be easy and fun to play revolutionary and went out ill equipped to face what they were going up against.. Sticks, stones and stupidity are no match to weapons, training and willingness to use them by those who have them.
realworld isnt like your hollywood movies.. Personally I dont acknowledge or give a damn about any government.. And tired of putting idiots back together..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
reply to post by wonhunlo

nope over the years I've put way to many idiots back together who thought it would be easy and fun to play revolutionary and went out ill equipped to face what they were going up against.. Sticks, stones and stupidity are no match to weapons, training and willingness to use them by those who have them.
realworld isnt like your hollywood movies.. Personally I dont acknowledge or give a damn about any government.. And tired of putting idiots back together..

Brain damage is a problem in the US. With the vaccines and fluoride. Sorry about your damn luck. --------------------

new topics

top topics

join