It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Unified Theory of Everything Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I've always been a believer that things, especially people aren't what they seem. It started with a ufo sighting in '91 by myself and 6 other members of my high school basketball team. As we watched it in the failing light 2 F-16's from Homestead AFB flew over us in after-burn on a intercept pattern. When they got up to that altitude and area of the sky we realized how big and how far up it was. When it disappeared the jets circled twice and returned to base, and I began my new way of thinking. A few years later someone put a book called "Fingerprints of the Gods" in my hands which was another milestone in my ever changing train of thought and rationalization as far as where we come from and what we are being told to believe. Shortly after that I was exposed to certain elements of high level corruption which was another stepping stone leading me down the path that would eventually bring me to all of you.

About a year ago I found a thread on here that consumed me like the incidents mentioned above. Even if you're not a subscriber to all or any of the theories bounced around here it was an incredibly well thought out and written albeit lengthy article. It kind of connected a lot of dots and provided possible answers to questions I've never heard sound theories for, such as "why would pilots take part in spraying chem trails if their own families were being contaminated as well?" For some reason this thread disappeared without a trace other than this;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I've searched high and low across the net figuring it would be on another site or cached somewhere without luck.

Then about that same time I found this article written by a graduate student that was then ridiculed by his professor. Also a lengthy read that I'm sure some of you are familiar with but those that aren't I would encourage taking the time. It gives a good peak down the entrance of the rabbit hole and decades ago was considered "conspiracy theory" which is now just history. Not the kind they teach in school, but not the kind anyone denies either.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

My question(s) for you is 1 has anyone ever been able to find the aforementioned "Are we under attack" and 2 What would you suggest to add to this? Books, articles or documentaries that give a grander scope and connect dots so to speak. Aside from the obvious, more mainstream that we're all familiar with here. The kind that link past, present and future as well as fact/history with theory.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

how do two jets fly an " intercept pattern "?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Object A heads south from the northern horizon. Objects B and C (jets) take off from airbase 10 minutes south heading due north and slightly east of where target was, and climbing to the point we could only see blue afterburn so they got to that location crossing paths, hence intercept.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Right after I posted this the top of the list was this newer thread.

A like minded person that timing threw at me with a good way of trying to look at a bigger picture. As big as this world seems and as different as everyone/thing appears I often wonder if it'll will ever stop getting faster and faster, smaller and smaller. And I wonder if everything might not be interwoven. Closer to home there is also this interesting piece that reminds me of '91 and what we saw as juniors in HS.

top topics

join