It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TUNE IT OUT! Protests/GFC/Fukushima/Obama/BP/Riots - All Linked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I think you're right about a balance. I also think who/whatever is driving all of this wants us on one extreme or another; unaware completely or well aware and pissed to the point of violence. Either extreme lets them roll in their nwo whether it's actively or passively. While you were posting this thread I was writing something that might be connected from the standpoint of looking back. If you don't mind I'd like to link them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I think the Occupy movement for example could be done differently, with new ideas, that would change its course for better and most likely achieve the same goals it seeks at the moment. hence old regime still taking down

Care to elaborate on how it could be done differently? I think we need to deal with what we feel weather it is anger or peace. Justified anger needs to be expressed in a harmless way not ignored or suppressed.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by smileypants

Tribaltrip
I was replying to Muzzle

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I'll bite.

How about presenting a list of common goals of the movement, and exactly whose money you are after. I was on board with OWS in the beginning. I love a good protest, and hardly ever need a reason, but I feel this one will do me more harm than good. I'm somewhere between the 50-75% range of income earners, and it seems to me that folks are after my hard earned money. I'd rather put it all in a box and mail it to China, than give it to a fellow citizen simply because they believe they are entitled to it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

Wasn't he assassinated?

I guess thats one way to "tune out"
edit on 2-11-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PitchBlack777
reply to post by smileypants

LOL! Things will take a nose dive untill we eccept the number of the beast. lol

edit on 1-11-2011 by PitchBlack777 because: (no reason given)

Oh cool, 'cause all of the Christians have told me I'll need to accept it. But now I can just eccept it and there will nothing to worry about?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join