It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 1 11, Two earthquakes hit China 1.11 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Iz it 1111 or just coincidence?
edition.cnn.com...

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Yup I'm sure the Earthquake hit because it was 1st of November of 2011

It's not like china ever has earthquakes, this must be some kind of sign or something

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Whatever man, two earthquakes did happen I just shared the info...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
They are relatively moderate quakes.

I am not sure what the point is? Did someone predict two moderate quakes for today in China?

I admit the north-western quake is rather interesting due to geographic location but that's beside the point.

Wait....what is the point again?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Yup I'm sure the Earthquake hit because it was 1st of November of 2011

It's not like china ever has earthquakes, this must be some kind of sign or something

Your right, there is no history of quakes in that region of the planet.....HOWEVER, go to the usgs site and take a look at the earthquake history. You will notice that there is more earthquake activity in the last week in the US than in the entire asia/russia region. Sorry, but two quakes almost identical in stats isn't a sign, it is just a wake up call that the planet is not sitting on a happy pedestal....Yet, your welcome to do what the rest of the Fox News zombies do, and just stick your head in a hole and ignore all warning signs and evidence. You know, I am not superstitious, but I am not going to just break a mirror on purpose. It isn't that you believe it is true, it is being aware of possibilities and preparing for them 'just in case'. You wish to ignore a pattern, that is totally cool, but do not mock others for the patterns they see without cause.......And you have no cause, there are no faults at the locations of those 5+ earthquakes. So unless you can come up with another argument as to why an earthquake of that magnitude is located in areas with not faults, I am all ears. Otherwise, have fun with your blinders on, and leave the rest of us to actually try and figure out what is happening in the world.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Obviously it's because of the date... as he stated.

Or did you reply to the wrong person?

Yep, November 1, 2011 which is numerically unimportant, caused the quakes...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Doing some looking around I found some stuff you may be interested in.

I went to review the history of Xinjiang province and it's earthquakes.
Here is a 7.2 quake that happened back in March of 2008.
usgs

Story about a 6.1 in 2007 that caused some damage and injuries. Apparently Xinjiang can take a major hit at just 5.5 or above.
2007 quake

A powerful and devestating quake hit the region in 2003 as well, although I am having issues finding good links about it, this one here claims it was a 6.8 but I just saw another site claim it was 7.1, so I can't tell you.

2003 quake

This place has a very interesting recent history of quakes.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Obviously it's because of the date... as he stated.

Or did you reply to the wrong person?

Yep, November 1, 2011 which is numerically unimportant, caused the quakes...

Well it is 'numerically' important, because it looks cool!

But it is not important in reality, here is why:

Because we invented the calendar system in our minds, all of these numbers, years days etc, are arbitrary and abstract imaginary concepts we use to help us measure Earth's trajectory around the sun. However even our system is inaccurate to an extent (leap year, etc).

So really it would be almost unfathomable that an arbitrary imaginary number in our minds would have any bearing on the tectonic activity of the Earth. If it did...we could just "freeze the calendar" and stop counting days, in order to prevent any future eq's from happening.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

What exactly is it that you are trying to figure out? Why earthquakes happen? Science has that covered already bud. Relax. And then there is this frequency of earthquakes so.....nothing really to be figured out. I think it was the 11/1/11 mystical hoo hah hype that this thread was created for. Meh.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This as well as the Aden quake were predicted a week ago!!!

The quake in china was predicted last night by tolec!!!

This man is not lying!!!

Finally you will have proof!!!

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 1/11/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JupiterReed

Im sorry.....but I refuse to spend almost an hour listening to some guy talk about beings that nobody has proof even exists.I cant believe that video has ten thousand views, people are really deluded... Anyway how about you provide the time in the video where he says there will be an earthquake on this date and in this place.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if China has a natural disaster/terrorist attack soon.

They did veto sanctions on Syria and voted for a Palestinian State afterall...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Start at 26:50 and come talk to me

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Blatantly the guys a nut job....anyone who approves comments is pushing their own agenda. Only allowing the PRO comments to be published whilst leaving out all the actual evidence provided by us skeptics.

Reptillian sea bases?? Thats crazy talk

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Wow. Tell that to some of folks who have been in them lol.

Seriously. Last night. He said this would happen.

EXACTLY FIVE DAYS AGO he said that the Gulf of Aden attack quake would happen.

They had a quake 3 days later.

Any other time I would agree. Not this time. Two events predicted with proof...

5.5 quake in the Gulf of Aden Oct/30 (He spoke on this on Oct/26)

earthquake.usgs.gov...

6.0 quake in China today. Speaks for itself.

I suggest you take the time to watch the video series.

At the very least have an open mind. Like it or not these are facts.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

and BTW he doesn't moderate the page. He's being interviewed; thats his voice you hear.

The person you see is Alfred Webre. Which is beside the point. Focus on the information ACCURACY!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Whoever uploaded the video is only looking for one sided comments to push their ideas on this crazy nonsense....probably hoping to get lots of views and make some money from the mentally challenged

I dont have the time nor the inclination to watch hours of videos about reptillian alien bases.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
His agenda has nothing to do with the fact that the person he is interviewing has been proven to be accurate.

But ok slick. You heard it from me first.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
Your right, there is no history of quakes in that region of the planet.....

I believe muse7 was being sarcastic. And a quick search would confirm that the area is indeed prone to earthquakes. The Sichuan province (where one of the quakes struck) even has an earthquake museum to commemorate the tens of thousands who lost their lives in an earthquake there in 2008. I don't know how you came to the conclusion that there is no history of quakes?

Originally posted by pointr97
HOWEVER, go to the usgs site and take a look at the earthquake history. You will notice that there is more earthquake activity in the last week in the US than in the entire asia/russia region.

That is not unusual, due to the way the USGS database stores quakes. This information can be found on the USGS statistics page.

Starting in January 2009, the USGS National Earthquake Information Center no longer locates earthquakes smaller than magnitude 4.5 outside the United States, unless we receive specific information that the earthquake was felt or caused damage.
As quakes smaller than 4.5 outside of the US won't be stored on the USGS database, you would expect there to be more quakes recorded in the US compared to other regions, even if they are equally prone to earthquakes.

You go on to claim that there are no faults in the area, yet if you look at this map you can see that Western China is indeed prone to earthquakes. I agree that the planet is not "sitting on a happy pedestal", which is why I'm not sure what your point is in this thread? What does the numerology of the date have to do with it?

It is great to be aware of what is going on around you. But making false claims to fit your own theories is not trying to figure out what is happening in the world. It would pay to research your claims before claiming others have their heads stuck in a hole and are ignoring evidence, as the evidence does not support your claims.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JupiterReed
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Start at 26:50 and come talk to me

youtu.be...

The guy in the video claims there will be an attack on a base off the coast of China. Did you bother to look at where these quakes were? If you weren't aware, China is a pretty big country, and these quakes occured in the Western region of China, far inland from the coast in the East. These quakes were thousands of kilometres away from the coast, let alone a (reptilian
) base off the coast. I would hardly call that a succesful prediction. Or is there something I am missing here?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join