It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Examples Of How The Elite Are Mocking The Poor!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The rich are mocking the poor... so what? First of all, stop forcing your morals on others (ie its not "right" to mock others less fortunate), second, having money is not everything. Steve Jobs would have given all his money away for a poor person's pancreas. Change the record already, there are bigger problems than coveting what others have.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Obama wants to tell us to hold off on that vacation or skip going out to eat! My husband has two degrees, he is a teacher and a coach. He is out the door at 7 in the morning. I have a degree in communications but I am waitressing until I get my career going. He walks in at 5 and takes over with the kids while I go to work and get home around 11. We don't make a lot of money but we work very hard and if i don't want to cook I think we will go out to eat, and someone like him shouldn't be giving out the "living within your means" advice while he's sending his family on luxurious vacations!
Oh and those pigs sipping champagne while watching the protestors...I wish I could spit in their little champagne flutes.
I'm done with my rant Thank you

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by CherubBaby

The death of the middle class is definitely cause for celebration among corporations. Americans are already no longer 'my fellow Americans' but workers: American workers, employed workers, unemployed workers. That's a good one - unemployed workers. There are the corporations and then there are the workers. America has always worked. We've always worked harder and longer than anyone else. We've never been workers. We've always worked for ourselves, for our families, for our country. Work was something we did. It wasn't what we were. Now we work for corporations and we are workers just like any communist country. It's absolute rot.

You are absolutely correct. I really have nothing more to add other than that. The country is in the final stages of transition to what you speak of, pretty much.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
The rich are mocking the poor... so what? First of all, stop forcing your morals on others (ie its not "right" to mock others less fortunate), second, having money is not everything. Steve Jobs would have given all his money away for a poor person's pancreas. Change the record already, there are bigger problems than coveting what others have.

He could've had mine for an iPad
edit on 2/11/2011 by JustXeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Loads of things have been promised buy government's and candidates who are on campaign trails to help rectify this very thing this is apparent here in the UK not just there in US. Like all there big words long winded speeches nothing has or ever will come of it. I did hear that Obama is going to form a jobs bill here is a LINK But hay don't expect any change to the most effected areas.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Take a look at Ron Paul. I did. Last night in a thread here on ATS quoting Ron Paul speaking out in support of Wiki-leaks and transparency in government and protecting whistle blowers. It was a jaw-dropping moment. Politicians are taught how to talk a lot and say nothing. This man sounds like a patriot.

When the governments and corporations of the world started with their nano-bot surveillance - sending it into every corner of our lives, I knew it was over because that kind of paranoia is a mental illness in advanced stages. What would a medical man say to us if we went and told him that we needed to surveille all the people in the world in order to feel safe. They belong in a nut house.

That's why their humor in mocking the poor is so misplaced - they're mentally ill and yet they're allowed to continue to govern as corporations. Corporations themselves are an illness - a Machiavellian money making scheme that will kill everything living on this planet in order to profit.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join