It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween, the best time of the year for evil.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

I don't celebrate holloween. Holloween is glorifying the demonics and satan by parading around in obscene and monstrous costumes. If i was to dress up it wouldn't be as something frightening or evil.

Oh come on please, we like to be a bit scared sometimes hence Horror movie's etc even The bible has scary stories in it.
Its a bit of fun let the kids have a good time. They are not going to turn into real monsters cos they get dressed up as a zombie or whatever...

The bible's "scary stories" have a moral lesson to be learned from. There are no moral lessons to be garnered from dressing up as something evil, considering that certain cultures would sacrfice virgin girls to their blood thirsty gods who would then drink that blood and then have mass orgies and fornication. Acts of good cannot be born from acts of evil, acts of kindness cannot be born from acts of selfishness.

Ok the book of Revelation reads like a horror story and the really scary thing about it, some people who believe in the bible actually wants this to happen, and it has been suggested that powers that be are orchestrating this to happen.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I just feel that people who want the truth, especially parents, should not withhold the real meaning behind halloween. Now is the time for easy acess to information, make the use of it. Teach your children what its about, and then let them decide if they want to trick or treat or do whatever. Its about informing your children, family and friends, not about keeping them in the dark, and scaring them later down the road. No pun intended, haha well you get the point.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You are not going to convince me Halloween is evil. I am a pagan and I am not evil. You Christians always like pressing your religion on others and trying to convert others to your ways.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It revolves around death because it's the night to honour your ancestors.
Which is about as evil as laying flowers on your great grandmas grave.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I personally am NOT a fan of Halloween. Heck, last night, I took a sleeping aid and knocked myself out. I did not want to be awake Halloween night for certain personal reasons.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Its truely sad how people think its a harmless fun time to 'scare' people or look 'dead' for a day for fun

Yeah, and Harry Potter is evil, etc. too right?

Jeez...any holiday is what YOU make it...

For many, Halloween is EXACTLY what you mention, a harmless fun time. I know it is for me. I'm well aware of the origins...but just as we no longer sacrifice goats to a God, we have kind of grown out of the other things we simply pay homage to, also.

There's always one....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You show a video of a televangelist as proof?
Charge dismissed on the grounds of prejudice. Some people think that anything "strange" is "evil."

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seektruthalways1
No, being born on any day doesnt mean a thing, you were just born how can you be evil? Just means you were born on the highest satanic holiday of the year is all.

You know, the Christians and Muslims love to degrade the pagans. You want to hear the real knee slapper? I haven't heard of any "pagan" witch or Druid blowing themselves up and taking the lives of 20 other people with them. So, prey tell, do tell....What is TRUE evil?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join