It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see how you are feeling...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
IF you are wearing one of THESE .

Cat ears that are wired to your brain and react differently depending on your mood.

Focused, the ears point forward.
Alert, they perk up.

Different results for different people. There were a few people who had their ears twitch when they laugh.

Cat lovers rejoice!

Only the Japanese...I swear.
edit on 31-10-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I do like cats a lot, but someone in Japan either has far too much time on their hands or they have been exposed to a little too much Radiation. Perhaps brainwaves have changed on the Island nation in the past few months?
This is very weird.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Girls can usually see when I'm attracted to them.

I don't need batteries either.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So this will allow us to see if a lady is "interested" in me or not. About time. Men have had this feature for a while.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is technology in its infant stages but on an interesting track. Humans have lost the ability to move their ears the way animals do in response to their environment. We have the same muscles in and around the ear, but they have atrophied over time. Some people can wiggle their ears a little...

Animals, on the other hand, depend highly on those 'signals' sent and received by each other in a pack of wolves or lions, say. Subtleties we can hardly recognize are gold to them when determining moods or warnings or instructions. I love watching a cats or dogs ears when you talk to them or when they are "thinking" or listening to sounds we can't hear anymore. There is a big dictionary there that man is only beginning to translate.

top topics

join