It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just inquiring...How are your dreams lately ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hello Friends,

Lately (a few months really) I keep having these weird dreams. They just aren't like common dreams anymore...

1. Many deceased friends and family are there, just like they never passed...

2. Time has no longer any meaning. It really is all messed up. I see people at different ages but it's always in the present, as if they never changed or got older...

3. I see new places and environments but when I wake up, I get this impression of deja-vu...

4. My dreams are now so real that it's shocking...almost as real as real life...

5. I almost enjoy more dreaming in that other "reality" than this one. I feel at peace and happier there than in real life...

I've spoken to my sister over the weekend about this and she is also having these new kind of dreams...

Anyone else here on ATS relate with this?

How are your dreams lately ??
edit on 30-10-2011 by SonoftheSun because: missing words

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I had this really weird dream the other day. The history of the Earth had a few different chapters. Some still evident today like the pyramids in Egypt and Easter Island. In the dream time didn't matter at all, when you died you got sent either backwards or forwards thru time. It was my understanding in the dream that the best time to be alive was our distant past. I'm talking so distant that there are no signs of it today. That's where you wanted to be because as time slowly passes and we lived many different lives the greed starts to compile.

In the dream, the metaphor that was shown to me went a little like this. It took many slave workers to build a pyramid which is what the elite ruler of the time wanted. The ruling elite now want money, we are equal to the slaves carrying blocks.

Other interesting tidbits in the dream was you had a level of control of where you went next, Karma. The ultimate destination was the beginning. There was no mention of God or heaven or anything like that, just life.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I also last few months have been having the weirdest dreams. They are very vivid and usually about other "realities" for example about a strange one. It was only about 1 minute long, it was about me and my friend, everything was black in the background and you could only see our bodies in a 3rd person view, suddenly we discovered something and transformed instantly to aliens the ones with big eyes and heads, i know pretty F'd up, that was one the strangest ones.. even though the dreams are pretty crazy i enjoy them even more then being awake its almost kind of fun. i don't want to talk to much but good to know other people are having bizarre dreams. Also the list goes on about strange vivid dreams. Have fun dreaming!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I know what you mean...but for me it's kind of different. I usually can recall my dreams in the morning, and as of late, I haven't been able to recall my dreams. Its weird.:/

But then, these last few nights, I've been able to remember my dreams. They were pretty strange to me. In one, I was a protector, you could say. I had this feeling that I was meant to protect people, however, the people in my dream (people I don't know, and do know) thought me to be strange and weird. It kinda sucked (cause I was hated, I'm not sure why though.) I had...I guess other worldly um, abilities...I could walk on water, but everyone else could do that too.

In another, I was with my family in a boat, (not the kind you'd picture)...it was like we had reverted to the traditional native way of life. It was amazing.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
When i was a kid i remembered every dream, do whatever the hell i wanted, make anything happen, even willingly wake up when i became bored. Nowadays on the rare occasion i remember dreaming its often very boring and even more rare if i go lucid i can actually feel myself being pulled out of the dream like theres a lucid timer ending, no matter how hard i try i cant stay asleep dreaming. When i went to bed oct 27th i actually dreamed i was at work when i saw 2 flashes of nuclear bombs go off and noise to follow i immediately didnt believe it for a sec and i went lucid, then second i went lucid i came out of the dream. I guess oct 28th ....was on my mind haha

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
all my life ive had alot of intense and bizarre dreams. but for the past few months my sleep has just been blank nothingness. until a few days ago i started dreaming again and i can remember maybe ten dreams a night now and its kinda crazy. i feel like something happened and my dream recall has shot through the roof. im a really happy to have my dreams back though.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The other morning I had a very ominous dream. Very realistic too. In the dream, I looked out our window, and saw the land across the street covered in a dark, almost black, grey smokiness, moving slowly towards the house, with flashes of orange fire in the smoke/dust.
I remember feeling panicky, had to get out of the area, drive as fast as possible out. I started yelling to my husband, that I was getting the dog, and we had to go NOW, but he was in the bathroom
and taking his time.

When I told him about the dream, I was telling him it was like the biggest tornado I had ever thought of, and he told me it sounded more like a pyroclastic flow making its way towards us, except that it was slow moving. He also said, don't worry yet, it would have to be in the future, because I was only worried about our youngest dog, the others must have passed. And that he wouldn't rush out of the bathroom, because there would be no escaping anyways...

Some of the dreams I have are so realistic, almost too much.

I had another one a few months back, that seemed like I was really out in our driveway in the middle of the night, talking to 3 other people, and my golden lab that was sleeping next to me started barking running to the back of the house where I was in my dream. It was hard to wake from that, startling to say the least, the last thing I saw before waking completely was my ceiling moving away from me in a swirly pattern in the dark, and I had to get up to settle the dog down.
Again, so realistic

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
and for what its worth i had a dream a couple nights ago that there was an eruption in washington state...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corpsehoagie
When i was a kid i remembered every dream, do whatever the hell i wanted, make anything happen, even willingly wake up when i became bored.

In a way, I envy you because whenever I dreamt throughout my life, I've never been able to control it or do what I liked.

My dreams have either been metaphorical or precognitive and every single time, it's like watching a tv screen where you remember what you saw but could never be a part of it just like you can't reach into the tv and move a character around yourself.

Only dream I had recently was early hours of saturday morning when a female I've been attracted to for years but hadn't thought about for a while was in a bar with me and we were acting like we were in the early stages of dating then suddenly it jumped to a realistic dream where I was looking through my own perspective, slightly awake and in my bed as if hiding from a presence in the room and seeing glimpses of a grey's face upon the wood of my bed.

That flashed twice and then my dream turned completely black and next thing I know, I'm waking up before noon and wondering what the hell I'd just dreamt about.

No clue if either parts of those dreams were metaphorical, precognitive or what they were but I haven't recalled dreaming since saturday morning. See how long that lasts.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thank you all for taking the time to come by and offer different replies.

I find that the dream pattern has changed. Extremely vivid. Almost too real.

I have had one dream in particular that I thought was a precognition dream but nothing happened. Which is a good thing since it was a major tsunami warning being talked about on the news, with entire coasts being evacuated.

Dreams are complicated to understand.

I do have one more question that I forgot to put in the OP...

Could the change of pattern in our dreams be linked with new phenomenons that have started to occur around the world?

By new phenomenons, I think of earthquakes happening where there's never been any before, mass animal die offs and strange sounds being heard in the sky world wide...

Could it be linked?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
My dreams lately are A LOT more vivid and i can remember them all with no problem more than often now.

But my dreams can be simple like having sex with beatiful woman or be very realistic of impending doom on our planet...

Dream is a dream look at what we read and see everyday. This will affect our minds no doubt

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Could the change of pattern in our dreams be linked with new phenomenons that have started to occur around the world?

By new phenomenons, I think of earthquakes happening where there's never been any before, mass animal die offs and strange sounds being heard in the sky world wide...

Could it be linked?

It could probably be possible. When you figure that we're kind of electromagnetic at the subatomic level

I don't know very much about the physics side of things except that we're a bunch of active atoms/particles held together by whatever force it is that makes us function. If the earth/sun and their fields/energies are changing in subtle ways, maybe that affects people in various ways.

There was a thread on here somewhere a while ago about the sun's activity and world affairs - riots, wars, etc.
It also seems as though more people are snapping, unless they're just reporting the gun crimes more in the states.

Good question

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Reading your post is like reading a post i would have created. The only exception is that i've been going through this for the past year or two...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Same! especially the old friends!

I have a couple of crazy vivid dreams that keep re-occuring.

Has anyone ever dreamt about a beautiful place?
I'm talking an unbelievably beautiful paradise of extreme tropical nature!
It's so beautiful I started crying in my dream, twice!
I wish I could dream it everynight.

I've also never had this before, until this year, I keep dreaming of climbing a mountain (not the same mountain) by the beach with an amazing view, sometimes I have mates with me but I'm usually alone and at times I find myself trapped on the top!! It's like it turns into a square platform in the sky and I have to lay down 'cause I'm so terrified I'm gonna fall or get blown off! Once I've been on a building.

My most common dream is where I'm at the closest beach to my house, but I'm in the future and it's TOTALLY different, and I always have the same isolated alone scary feeling it's yuck.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Realm52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

interasting enough i've been remembering my dreams latly, and dreaming everynight, when i usally dont

but dont be confused there is 7 billion of us, just because you're going threw this does not mean everyone else is

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I also have had more violent, vivid dreams lately. Most of them are about running from something/someone and trying to protect my children from w/e I'm dreaming of...most of the time it is running from a huge tsunami, aliens, bombing, and people that are trying to capture us/hurt us. Maybe it's my over-active imagination, I have always had realistic, vivid dreams.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The same as they were when I was a kid, I have no memory of my dreams, unless they are fearful ones, and then they wake me up so I remember parts of those. These types I can usually pinpoint to a movie I saw, or something which has happened in the previous couple of days which left me feeling anxious.

:-) I am partial to my waking dreams though.

Harm None
Peace

new topics

top topics

join