It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awesome Mistery of the Precolombian "Genetic Disc". Astonishing knowledge!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
An extraordinary and awesome Disc in black stone that on its two facades encloses the “Secrets of the Life”. An astonishing knowledge that brings havoc in the researchers and scholars comunity. This "Genetic Disc" that measure 22 centimeters in diameter and of 2 Kg in weight, was found in Colombia by Jaime Gutierrez-Lega. It is now exposed to the Museum of Natural Sciences of Vienna, Austria and analyzed by Dr. Vera M.F. Hammer (www.nhm-wien.ac.at...) and there are still many enigmas to resolve.

The material of the disc seems to be lydite a very hard black stone. Regarding the stone dating, even if being it has not been possible to assign it a precise historical period, it seems manifactured approximately 6000 years ago.... However it was dated in prehistoric epoch and assigned to the MUISCA Culture.

The particularitity of the disc consists in the carvings that are anticipate on its two facades that seem to contain genetic or biological informations. These carvings would represent the evolutionary process that carries from the frog to the man. Other details that can be noticed is the visible presence of genital organs, spermatozoa, ova, (female egg) and even the fertilization of the ovum that is transformed in embryo until to arrive to the formation of the fetus. The other side shows scenes that can be interpreted as the Cell Division (!) in different stages of a frog/snake or an unknown being!

The symbols are very impressive...

Details:

Male

Female

Male, female and embryo

Male, female and embryo of unknown origin...

unmyst3.blogspot.com...

edit on 30-10-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It's interesting and intriguing to look at, but I can't shake the feeling, so far, that it's so like modern art as to possibly be, well, modern art.

I'll keep an open mind though and thanks. Bumpity.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sometimes people need to follow what i call k.i.s.s.
Keep
It
Simple
Stupid.

Not you op, but folks that try to decipher these things

To me, it just seems like it depicts the embryonic life cycle, and how that embryo is made. And finally a family. but that is my opinion, and what i got just looking at this disc.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, thanks.
However, I clicked your link but was unable to find any info in the Vienna Archeological Museum site about this specific exhibit.

Now after a little bit of pondering I think this is how the most interesting side of the disk should be interpreted, correct?

The green external semi circle appears to indicate different stages of something, from left to right, maybe development. The last piece represents some sort of fully formed hominid.
The blue and yellow parts appear simmetrical, while the red lower one with the 'male', 'female' and 'fetus' is differently outlined.
I don't know what the blue part might represent.
edit on 30-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

I think the blue part symbolizes "relations" if you will

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

I don't know what the blue part might represent.

Penis, vagina and seminal fluid?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a video series in which a guy named Klaus Dona discuses this and other artifacts from the same culture

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Fascinating information and good clear illustrations - Thanks for sharing! S&F

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I'm watching the vids, thanks.
For anyone interested the disc is presented at the end of part 3.
They don't talk abou it in detail tho.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This Image was discussed in Klaus Dona's Interview here...............>

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-10-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
of course we have no frame of reference for the iconography of this culture so everything is guesswork
and every little bit helps

the disc does clearly refer to reproductive science ,and the fact that so many obstetrical instruments were found as well is unusual ,I can't think off another culture that has so much interest in reproduction and the hardware that goes with it. weird

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I really cant find much information about this, and it does not appear to belong to any known south american culture from what I read. I am calling fake for now, with an open mind.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Maybe its a ancient pregnancy wheel the doctors of the time used. Sure looks like one

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024
Maybe its a ancient pregnancy wheel the doctors of the time used. Sure looks like one

Interesting idea, the thing that I see is that it certainly looks like some type of "clock/calendar". It has that arrow pointing somewhere for a reason, you could see that there are two circles. The inner one seems to possible rotate in a certain way as to predict or show something in relation to the "evolution" of embrios?

Just a thought!

Just to add, perhaps it is in fact two cirles. And we are only seeing a portion of the bottom (outter) circle which depicts the "male, female and embrio" symbols. If we were able to rotate the original wheels we might be able to see other "forms of life" under the bottom wheel?
edit on 31-10-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Its hard to say, would really like to have a look at how and where it was found, all so to look at how much wear and tear is on the disc it self. Maybe its not just for humans but for live stock as well right up to the point of puberty.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yep. I haven't seen any more information about this other than in blogs and the museum website. Debunkers of the "bad archeaology" website haven't debunked this find yet, and I don't think they ever will!

This find must be another kryptonite to debunkers and sceptics among other various artifacts not debunked yet

edit on 31-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Well it might be fake, but it was found along with dozens and dozens of other, similarly styled and manufactured, artifacts.
Of course they could have been faked, but it would've been a long and hard work.
Most of them are made of this dark stone material, not exactly easy to manufacture.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

This find must be another kryptonite to debunkers and sceptics among other various artifacts not debunked yet

I don't see why that should be, According to interpretations given in this thread, there's nothing on the artifact that can't be known by anyone with access to pregnant women and a sharp knife.

Harte

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Awesome video! Just finished watching all the individual parts. It's broken up into 5 clips. Highly recommend anyone checking out this thread to watch the videos, they are very interesting and thought provoking. I especially found the part with the 13 step pyramid and the all seeing eye to be very interesting. It looked exactly like the one on the dollar bill and the eye even glowed under a black light. Those strange skulls in part 5 were also very interesting.

Star for posting the video.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I'm sure the ancients are not supposed to know about the female eggs and the male sperms.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join