The Awesome Mistery of the Precolombian "Genetic Disc". Astonishing knowledge!

page: 2
46
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker
 


I don't see either displayed, though you're right, somebody did make this claim.

Harte




posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   


An astonishing knowledge that brings havoc in the researchers and scholars comunity


lol, actually it hasn't at all. Nice piece of art thou



posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm not sure where to put any of these artifacts

maybe this was a center for some kind of medical training???

or a type of university?

I dunno



posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I'm not sure where to put any of these artifacts

maybe this was a center for some kind of medical training???

or a type of university?

I dunno


Art, perhaps a device to help someone remember and tell a story? Perhaps an aide to explaining the birds and bees? If one could find the context of where this item was found that would help.



posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's a bit like the Voynich manuscript - an early attempt to explain biology. As the quoted doctor says, it's possible to recognize the phases of evolution of human life, from embryo on.



posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer
 


Yep, when I was in Saudi I found that the Camel herders had a full and remarkable knowledged of the progression/stages of camel pregnancy - which came from butchering them and other beasts.



posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
recently not just in South America but world wide archeologists have discovered numerous

civilizations that predate everything we previously knew about. I think the cultures have always been there we are just getting better at finding them



lesson learned, don't make a cut off date as to when an advanced culture can exist and then you won't have to rewrite the history books



posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sometimes I think archaeologists have their heads buried in the sand,pun intended.
We,as homo sapiens ,have been around for quiet some time and I think it is foolish to think that our civilization sprung up only a mere few thousand years ago when it could have flourished many thousands of years ago.
History has been lost and buried.
They,the archaeologists ,are seeing things with blinders on.
There needs to be those of them to look beyond what is taught.
That disk,it looks like it is prefab,meaning it was poured into a mold.
Could have been recent,who knows.



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
What is so fascinating about all of these Lydite artifacts, like the Genetic Disk, is not just the carvings themselves but how ancient people were able to carve anything on it......... Basanite stone (lydite) is almost as hard as Granite and would have been impossible to carve with the copper or iron tools available at the time, and because the stone is brittle, as it is made up of tiny quartz crystals layered like leaves, they would have shattered from the pounding chisel blows. Nor can the rock be attacked with acid. Due to the difficulty of carving basanite stone these objects could not be made today even with modern technology. So the question remains....how did ancient people carve deep, detailed designs in rock like lydite or make tools from the substance.?



No one has a clue what these esquisitely carved tools were used for except that it has been tendered that they were surgical instruments of some description.



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JB1234
What is so fascinating about all of these Lydite artifacts, like the Genetic Disk, is not just the carvings themselves but how ancient people were able to carve anything on it......... Basanite stone (lydite) is almost as hard as Granite and would have been impossible to carve with the copper or iron tools available at the time, and because the stone is brittle, as it is made up of tiny quartz crystals layered like leaves, they would have shattered from the pounding chisel blows. Nor can the rock be attacked with acid. Due to the difficulty of carving basanite stone these objects could not be made today even with modern technology. So the question remains....how did ancient people carve deep, detailed designs in rock like lydite or make tools from the substance.?


Most likely, they didn't set themselves up with a series of false statements about the "impossibility" of carving any stone.

Granite (and other hard stone) was carved regularly as far back as 3000 BC.

Good thing you weren't there to tell them that such a thing was "impossible."

Harte



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JB1234
What is so fascinating about all of these Lydite artifacts, like the Genetic Disk, is not just the carvings themselves but how ancient people were able to carve anything on it......... Basanite stone (lydite) is almost as hard as Granite and would have been impossible to carve with the copper or iron tools available at the time, and because the stone is brittle, as it is made up of tiny quartz crystals layered like leaves, they would have shattered from the pounding chisel blows. Nor can the rock be attacked with acid. Due to the difficulty of carving basanite stone these objects could not be made today even with modern technology. So the question remains....how did ancient people carve deep, detailed designs in rock like lydite or make tools from the substance.?



No one has a clue what these esquisitely carved tools were used for except that it has been tendered that they were surgical instruments of some description.



melon baller ? soup spoon? cocktail stirrers?? haha
I agree with kdog they look moulded



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
reply to post by Harte
 


I'm sure the ancients are not supposed to know about the female eggs and the male sperms.


Well the female eggs maybe, unless they cut the women open. The male sperms are kind of easy to see...



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

Originally posted by wavemaker
reply to post by Harte
 


I'm sure the ancients are not supposed to know about the female eggs and the male sperms.


Well the female eggs maybe, unless they cut the women open. The male sperms are kind of easy to see...


Actually, they are both visible only through a microscope.

Harte



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte
 


what are your thoughts on this so called genetic disc harte
would just like to know what you think

edit on 1/11/2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I honestly can't seem to find female eggs or spermatozoa anywhere on the disc..



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
They,the archaeologists ,are seeing things with blinders on.
There needs to be those of them to look beyond what is taught.

There will always be those who are particularly reluctant to disrupt the status quo, and the furtherance of scientific knowledge sets the bar high for lots of good reasons.

However as to "...those of them to look beyond what is taught", there are plenty. They are called Grad Students and each is looking to make their mark. The myth of the cover-up in archaeology is just that...but it does sell a lot of books to dreamers and suckers.



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   


The myth of the cover-up in archaeology is just that...but it does sell a lot of books to dreamers and suckers
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck
 


It's the standard formula answer to why evidence for pet fringe theory 1, 2, 3, 4 etc is never found



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
just a guess...

the blue part (3 sections) is what happen in the 6 months of the outer green symbols of 12 sections
my guess is conception, cell division, then zygot... the other sections on the other half of the 12 section 'year'
shows the prenatal growth ?

just branestormming-



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I guess anyone can carve lydite,or basanite.
The Romans managed to do it.





posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Harte
 


what are your thoughts on this so called genetic disc harte
would just like to know what you think



Like others here have said, it appears to display embryonic growth, along with (obviously) the very first part of that growth (which begins before conception, nudge nudge wink wink! LOL)

Harte





new topics
top topics
 
46
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join