It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds using HAARP to stop OWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Okay so I am pretty sure the government is using haarp to shut down the protests. The weather patterns do not match the norm. I was looking at cloud coverage on accu weather and noticed some severe gliching, obviously caused by haarp. It's going to be like the day after tomorrow. GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN fear monger fear monger fear monger. O.o

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
O0. THEN The PROTESTS will continue after that

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace
Okay so I am pretty sure the government is using haarp to shut down the protests. The weather patterns do not match the norm. I was looking at cloud coverage on accu weather and noticed some severe gliching, obviously caused by haarp. It's going to be like the day after tomorrow. GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN fear monger fear monger fear monger. O.o

Actually, it is the reptilians. They are using the freezing weather to better preserve their human meat for when disclosure day happens.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by radosta

How could I have missed that? herding them together just to freeze them for later eating pleasure. I geuss when their underground cities got bombed they lost a lot of food.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

The sure did lose a lot of food. I guess they will have to get some more, wounder who they are going to kill and what storm are them going to create to do it?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
for those who think it is impossible for HAARP to do this, check this out.

Secret Scientists Claim to Create Rain in Arab Desert
www.aolnews.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I thought someone had found a picture of a harpist at an OWS protest.

top topics

join