It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason by Design

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Hi Charles

I thank you for your input flawed but grateful for it, none of it is theory or even based on pre civil war legal theories. It is solidly grounded in law and recognized all the way up to the Supreme Court or did you miss that part.

As a State National with corrected status you are no longer under their jurisdiction and after the process signed off by the government them self can no longer even step into a courthouse for this reason. If a case such as a ticket or summons of sorts come up we make a simple phone call send a copy of the paper signed by the government and that is the end of it. We do not argue with judges at all after status in any courtroom and that is why you will never find a single case in any courtroom involving a State National.
That alone speaks for its self, no cases on record ever in 15 years of PAC correcting status, guess we are the only ones that can claim such.

Oh the phone call we make is to our close friends and they are the Attorney Generals of the State in question, end of story. So even if your an attorney with all the education in the world until you reach the title of judge, congressman, AG or other much higher official the truth will even be kept from you.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Dear drmeola,

Thank you for your kind reply. I am fully prepared to be your pupil in this subject area. Let me ask two questions to start.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
This seems to imply that at the moment of your birth or naturalization you become a citizen of a state and the nation at the same instant. If that is the case, how do you get rid of US citizenship while keeping that of a state?

What court cases (above municipal court level) have shown that this could be done and that the person who did it got some benefit from it?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Morning Charles,

Yes you are correct its called a dual citizenship, the only lawful path to correct this error is Expatriation it is in every law book and is the law so once one performs this action they are no longer under the jurisdiction of the defacto. The process of expatriation is recognized at all levels in every country and government around the globe including the united nations.

The only difference from others promoting expatriation and PAC is that they are expatriating to a Country outside of the Union instead of the de jure Republic of the State they were born in.

Once you expatriate since their is no longer a claim of jurisdiction there is no cases in any court except for those of higher crimes such as murder, rape ext....

The benefit is freedom from private law, but you will not receive any benefits from the defacto such as SS disability/retirement no food stamps, welfare ext...... those benefits are for citizens only. That is where the saying freedom isn't free, it takes hard work because you are totally independent of the government and not eligible for any of their services, or entitlements.

The other danger following some of these other groups advise could make you Stateless and that is a very bad place to be.
People are always asking about show me the cases, can't show something that does not exist this alone should prove the fact that with status their is no private laws that apply to you. If it did you would see tons of videos on Youtube like you do with all these other groups fighting in courts of law and often loosing their shirts because they simply have no standing.

Hope that helps.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Topics like this interest me very much.What about employment?Will I be able to get a job if I were to do this?That's really the only thing that worries me

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stargod520

Simple answer is YES, will it be easy not so much this is why most SNs run their own businesses.
Remember you do NOT need a SS to work for anyone, and you have the right to unlimited contracts, contracting is how we do business.
The SS issue is one everyone needs to learn the laws of for many employers will not know the law, neither will many accountants so you have to, to defend your stance.

It is good that your are checking all bases and approaching this with caution, to many want to rush and by doing it quickly they will lack the education to remain free and it only takes one mistake to place you right back into their jurisdiction for this reason I encourage all to study absorb and live the life style for a year before jumping into status. Call it the getting your ducks in a row and this is the best approach.

Thank you for your post.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Yes the wonderful dog and pony show continues for the clueless citizens not wanting to learn truth and remain on the nipple of big brother.

Here is the link on the SS Examined thread incase you missed it, or had trouble finding it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't forget tonight's show, here is the link to the first archives with study links, every Thursday at 7pm Eastern.
www.freedomreigns.us...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join